BMW i3 Forums BMW i3 General Discussion

10-09-2014, 10:32 AM   #1
Suave
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

1st Annual Inaugural Fall German Car ROAD RALLY

I do not see a regional forum here but this Rally will be in the Greater Philadelphia PA Region. Would love to get some I3 and I8's out there!

WHAT:
1st Annual Inaugural Fall German Car ROAD RALLY
SUNDAY OCTOBER 19TH 1:00-4:00PM
Starting Location: Starbucks: 500 Broad Street Collegeville, PA 19426 inside the Providence Town Square Shopping Center

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone to a event I am hosting. Please inbox me your email with name and will send you official Evite with full details / Logistics as its next to impossible to track attendance on a live forum. Feel free to come even if it is last minute and invite others.

We will start in Collegeville PA, Montco County and go for a beautiful Fall Foliage route into scenic Montco/Chester County area with fun roads mixed in along with a stop for some drinks and munchies. Plan on 3 hours for meet, cruise, and food with a couple picture stops.

Route will be announced and distributed at the start. Looking forward to meeting new faces and enthusiasts.