BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #45
ga-bmwdrvr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E21 320i, E90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
I don't have a problem with threads diseminating information about a big problem, like say a fuel pump failure.... but it just bugs me to see threads that like "Rattle from the dash?! WTF", etc... chill the hell out, y'know? Just go get it fixed. You don't have to bitch about it first.

And I really, REALLY, hate the sentence "This shouldn't happen to a $50,000 car!"

You think Ferrarri's, and Bentley's, and Lamborghini's, and Aston's don't have "quirks"?
agree 100%, it's one thing to report a problem you may be having with your car, it's another to make it sound like a $40k car is supposed to be perfect. We all love our BMW's but they are not the perfect car by any means. If you were expecting your $40-50k BMW to be absolutely perfect just because of the price, you will be disappointed. BTW, the average vehicle price in the US is around $30k.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #46
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

ROTFL Gotta Love all the Whiners and Boo-Hoo poor me crowd posting up to defend their Sand-In-Vag posts... Big issues are one thing, but cry babying and going on and on about every little percieved issue is comical.

BMW should require an IQ test prior to Purchase...

Why Not? They check your Credit, they apparently should start checking heads.

So we got whiners whining about being called whiners while the non-whiners whine about the whine post and the inevitable whining from the whiners.

Cue------> More
Quote:
"My 'Stealership' Blah Blah Blah, I DEMAND respect... Yadda Yadda, I'm to simple to understand that a 3 series is just another nice Coupe/Sedan... I think I'm a Baller, and you can tell I'm hard cause of my ghetto typing on a web-board"
Babble, and embarrassment...

Now.
      05-18-2007, 02:55 PM   #47
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post
ROTFL Gotta Love all the Whiners and Boo-Hoo poor me crowd posting up to defend their Sand-In-Vag posts... Big issues are one thing, but cry babying and going on and on about every little percieved issue is comical.

So we got whiners whining about being called whiners while the non-whiners whine about the whine post and the inevitable whining from the whiners.

Cue------> More Babble, and embarrassment...

Now.
Calm down... treat this as reality TV (or reality forum).

For better or for worse, I do get a "kick" out of reading the whinning posts.

My BMW dealership should have checked my credit and my head, except they couldnt'...
      05-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #48
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlis View Post

Cue------> More Babble, and embarrassment...

Now.
hahah. u know Rolls Royce (or Bently) doesn't sell their car to just anyone? your information and background history is checked! in other words: all of those "gangster rappers/ballers" are not allowed to buy direct from the dealer. they have to get them second hand! they should do the same with BMW's for sure.

lol prolly not. but, ehh wtf, its worth a try! (no offence 330iBaller)