BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-06-2019, 09:56 AM   #3191
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Ha ha. You guys are funny.

I'm going to buy her roses and give them to her on the 13th and 14th. I'm not expecting anything in return, but I'll gauge her response.

I'll keep you guys updated.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 09:58 AM   #3192
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
I'm going to buy her roses and give them to her on the 13th and 14th. I'm not expecting anything in return, but I'll gauge her response.

Roses are always nice, but in my experience something personal like a handwritten card with a poem or something goes a long way.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34184.50
bimmette6453.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-06-2019, 10:05 AM   #3193
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Roses are always nice, but in my experience something personal like a handwritten card with a poem or something goes a long way.
Yeah, I'm writing her a note. I'm not sure what to write, but it's going to go something like, "I know you don't feel the same way I feel about you, so I'm giving you these without asking for anything in return....your friendship means a lot to me."

I'm still working on it. I'll look at your suggestions on the train ride home. Bye for now.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 10:08 AM   #3194
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Ha ha. You guys are funny.

Make sure you tell her, Happy VD, Spread the Joy. It's a little less pressure. Trust me on this!
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 6
MrGatsby348.00
wrickem2101.00
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7559.50
      02-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #3195
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGatsby View Post
The good:

My current relationship is fantastic beyond my wildest dreams. I can honestly say I am with my dream girl. She's stunning. Tall, great legs, bright blue eyes, blonde hair, incredible body. She's a brilliant writer, working on feature films for Netflix. She has great taste in cars, drinks whiskey, and knows how to party, yet knows when its time to work and gets things done. Oh and she is fully supportive of my car obsession.

The bad:

Many years ago I owned a mobile car detailing company. I was contacted by this middle aged woman who asked me to detail her pride and joy, her Porsche. Very rare to find such a woman. I agreed to the job and subsequently went to her home the following week to start the work. About an hour in, her daughter, roughly my age, came out with a beer for me, and we started chatting. She told me all about the Porsche. It was her fathers, who passed a few years back and it fostered a real love for cars within this girl. I was fascinated by her in all aspects, but her genuine love for cars was a HUGE plus.

After the job was done, I got this girls number and we went out the next Friday. I took her to this quaint wine bar for a low key evening. We drink, eat, talk, and just have a fantastic time. We start dating and things went very well for the first 2 months. Now around that 2 month mark, she starts to get very clingy. To the point where she would ask for the address of customers homes where I would be detailing. I was not okay with this type of jealousy. We had a talk and she brought up her father and her being scared to lose me. It was a very rough conversation for me, as I knew I was right to stand my ground about her antics, yet there is a fine line i did not want to cross, as I understand her pain as well.

We continued on for another month or so, where one evening at her house, a guy shows up to the door. I open the door to find this guy calling her name and asking who I am, and whats going on. Confused and angry, I step towards him and tell her to get downstairs now. He tells me she is his girlfriend. I say the same. She now runs to her room and locks the door. An absolute mess, I tell her not to contact me again, and leave the home immediately for them two to sort out this mess.

At about 3 am, I get a knock on my door. She's drunk, with the Porsche. Angry and fed up, I tell her to leave. I still regret this, as she was far too drunk to drive. I was caught up in my emotions and not thinking clearly.

About an hour later I get a call from her mother saying she has been in an accident. She crashed the Porsche, yet thankfully was okay. I picked up the mother and we met her at the hospital. She tells me how sorry she is, and how this has been a life changing experience. I was simply at a loss of what to do. I stayed with her that night at the hospital, and left the next morning. We haven't spoken since.

This was certainly the most emotionally draining relationship I have had, and will always be a memory of my past. She was a troubled girl, who I certainly hope has found happiness.
What'd the mother look like?
Appreciate 2
kscarrol8907.50
upstatedoc7559.50
      02-06-2019, 10:55 AM   #3196
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I'm writing her a note. I'm not sure what to write, but it's going to go something like, "I know you don't feel the same way I feel about you, so I'm giving you these without asking for anything in return....your friendship means a lot to me."

I'm still working on it. I'll look at your suggestions on the train ride home. Bye for now.
DO NOT SAY THAT. She does feel the same way. She just had second thoughts in the beginning, risking the friendship. But she's definitely wanting you now. I think roses are a little cliche. Any guy could give her that. If you're a true friend, you should know her better and be creative.
Appreciate 7
UncleWede17979.50
King Rudi13154.00
upstatedoc7559.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2019, 11:18 AM   #3197
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:

I would listen to Bimmette if I were you.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
bimmette6453.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2019, 11:32 AM   #3198
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:

Sounds like desperate pressure to me.

Want to buy some original poetry? "Just a smile . . . "
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 12:39 PM   #3199
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
I wish I would have bet something else. Lol. She was wearing these pants on Sunday that might as well been painted on...I had to think of random aircraft and motorcycle facts to keep from my imagination from going crazy. I'm usually not a horndog, but it's been a while.

Yes, I was a gentleman and did not stare (too much).
Well done sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
She loves you.
I'm thinking the same. This explains the comment of her regretting their sexual encounter. She didn't regret that it happened, she regretted that it wasn't under different circumstances.

Quote:
This. Screw the roses, go for personal touch......then go for personal touches.
Appreciate 2
bimmette6453.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2019, 01:05 PM   #3200
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
DO NOT SAY THAT. She does feel the same way. She just had second thoughts in the beginning, risking the friendship. But she's definitely wanting you now. I think roses are a little cliche. Any guy could give her that. If you're a true friend, you should know her better and be creative.
+1

Definitely don't say that. In fact leave yourself out of the poem completely. Instead, make it about her and the wonderful qualities she has and what you like about her.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
bimmette6453.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2019, 01:20 PM   #3201
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

Dude stop playing around be straight foward with her. She has given you plenty of signals she wants u. And here you are playing in friendzone expecting her to do more lol. Grow some balls and ask her to be your lady.
Appreciate 3
bimmette6453.50
upstatedoc7559.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-06-2019, 02:19 PM   #3202
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'm a former tattoo artist and as always I seem to have something to say about damn near everything. Here's my opinion: Discreet and tasteful can be very sexy. To me, a dainty classy looking girl with an expensive, well thought out and executed sleeve/s are a HUGE turn-on. I think this is a turn on to me due to being a former tattooist and understanding the pain, the cost and planning that goes into it, along with the fact that seeing something like a full sleeve/s on a classy type female is confusing yet alluring. I'm guessing the same way women find men with long hair/man buns are attractive. As manly men, most guys laugh and mock the man bun but if women didn't like it, men wouldn't do it.

Now moving on the topic at hand, breast tattoos. Not a fan. It distracts from the joy of actually (finally) getting to see the breast that you have been wanting to see for whatever time frame. It's much like the anticipation of wanting to see a movie and then getting to the theater and not being able to enjoy it because someone is talking loudly through the entire film....it just draws too much attention away from the blessing you are being shown.

Pierced nipples....completely different story depending on the piercing and jewelry. Barbells through both nipples is very sexy if the breasts are proportionate and nice. Hoops/Slave jewelry (cmyx6go I can already see you googling ) on large, deflated balloon-esque type breasts simply scream old biker chick with no class and poor decision making skills. These types are typically married to old biker men with weird nicknames, wear baseball caps every second their eyes are open and say very little.

As stated above the right tattoo on the right woman is very sexy. More often than not this is rarely the case. Nasty, trashy, junk ass tattoos adorn the bodies of too many very attractive women; which in my opinion lessens their value and their potential suitors to be honest. Tattoos done in memorandum of a loved one are acceptable. The unacceptable list is as follows: Tramp stamps, neck tattoos, bear/dog paw prints anywhere, face tattoos (unless you're Mike Tyson), vulgar tattoos (be it depictions or verbiage) and the for whatever reason the very popular Browning rifle deer logo or the male/female spin off of said logo that makes a heart.....any company logo for that matter just makes you look like a mindless idiot.

Just my opinion.

Tattoos that empower the wearer by covering scar tissue from a traumatic life event such as a mastectomy I am all for. I have also seen where women have had their nipples tattoo'd back on after surgery. This also brings me to another subject that I personally find cute/hot is women that have had heart shaped areola's tattoo'd. Google it, pretty damn cute.
You know I gotta take it 1 step further. I'm such a fan of tats on women that I got a tattoo of my wife on my left sleeve that shows her tattoo on her 1/2 sleeve. That sh*t is deep man. Like a reflection of a reflection.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #3203
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
slightly envious my man, go get em!

if you really want to be unique, and know a few of her friends, ask them a few extremely basic questions. stuff like her favorite animal, color, ice cream. only do this if you're in similar friend groups and it won't be like a random dude reaching out to learn about this girl's preferences. by doing so youre involving the friends and their imaginations too, not just the girl in question. we all know how much girls like gossip and filling in the blanks

show up with something simple like a toy animal and a hand written card with a sentence or two (don't write an essay). idk your personality but i'm the kind of guy who can find humor in anything, i wrote "i like cars", if she likes you enough (which, duh) she'll just laugh and you'll lean in for a kiss
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #3204
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
slightly envious my man, go get em!

if you really want to be unique, and know a few of her friends, ask them a few extremely basic questions. stuff like her favorite animal, color, ice cream. only do this if you're in similar friend groups and it won't be like a random dude reaching out to learn about this girl's preferences. by doing so youre involving the friends and their imaginations too, not just the girl in question. we all know how much girls like gossip and filling in the blanks

show up with something simple like a toy animal and a hand written card with a sentence or two (don't write an essay). idk your personality but i'm the kind of guy who can find humor in anything, i wrote "i like cars", if she likes you enough (which, duh) she'll just laugh and you'll lean in for a kiss
I have to disagree. Don't ask friends. He is supposedly her friend plus it will get back to her and will ruin the surprise.
And the card should say "I like you, almost as much as I like my car"
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2019, 02:32 PM   #3205
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
I have to disagree. Don't ask friends. He is supposedly her friend plus it will get back to her and will ruin the surprise.
And the card should say "I like you, almost as much as I like my car"
or do something completely unrelated to those answers
idk i haven't had someone past physical relations in a hot minute
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2019, 03:19 PM   #3206
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Mate i had to wait for a girl to fly half way around the world and even then she made the first move, but even i think you're dicking around.

Move, move now. As in drive to her place and make a goddamn move.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7559.50
      02-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #3207
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
She didn't regret that it happened, she regretted that it wasn't Under different circumstances
Or she’s regretting that she acted like she regretted it happened... I think she’s saying doh, wtf was I thinking, that wasn’t half bad! Lol...that’s my two cents worth..
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-06-2019, 03:46 PM   #3208
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
You know I gotta take it 1 step further. I'm such a fan of tats on women that I got a tattoo of my wife on my left sleeve that shows her tattoo on her 1/2 sleeve. That sh*t is deep man. Like a reflection of a reflection.
I can't help but feel like this guy should be in this post. You dawg, I heard you like tattoos and girls with tattoos so you got a tattoo of your girl and your girls tattoo in your tattoo.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11462.50
Run Silent15127.00
      02-06-2019, 03:51 PM   #3209
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Or she’s regretting that she acted like she regretted it happened... I think she’s saying doh, wtf was I thinking, that wasn’t half bad! Lol...that’s my two cents worth..
Valid point. I personally think that she wanted it to happen and took at at whatever opportunity that she had although she would rather it happen to have a deeper meaning.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #3210
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Valid point. I personally think that she wanted it to happen and took at at whatever opportunity that she had although she would rather it happen to have a deeper meaning.
So she basically wanted him to protest when she declared it regrettable... I can see that.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #3211
Matt@EuroJerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 Jeep Cherokee

It's all a game. Run! She knows she has you on a string.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7559.50
      02-06-2019, 04:18 PM   #3212
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
It's all a game. Run! She knows she has you on a string.
All of it is a game. All women. Any woman that has a man has him on a sting of some form.
Appreciate 1