11-23-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Question Adjustable Bed Frame Recommendations

Hey guys. Anyone using one of these?
I'm about to purchase a King Hybrid Mattress and these adjustable framesook very appealing. If so, which did you get and how do you like it?

iDealBed 4i Custom Adjustable Bed Base Massage, Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, Dual USB Charge, Memory Pre-Sets, King https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076BSQVZT...AM17CTB0?psc=1
Attached Images

11-23-2021, 02:31 PM   #2
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

206 views so far and no responses... looks to me like you're the guinea pig for the rest of us.
      11-23-2021, 02:52 PM   #3
RickFLM4
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

I have a Prana Sleep adjustable base at home at a less expensive Sealy in our condo. They have been great to prevent reflux.

Key features are memory settings and a button to make it lie flat. Massage is ok but kinda gimmicky. A backlit wireless remote that lights up when you pick it up is also nice. We have tried zero gravity a few times but always end up getting away from it. Warranty is important.

We bought both in brick and mortar stores and tried several before we purchased. They don’t all feel as sturdy and some are noisier or less smooth moving than others. The store also sends someone out to set it up. This is one product I’d recommend checking out in person before purchase.

They are a bit of a PITA to make the bed / tuck sheets in with as an FYI but that’s a small price to pay.
      11-23-2021, 03:15 PM   #4
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

TBH looks like nothing more than a headache to deal with.
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 03:28 PM   #5
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemansE90335xi View Post
206 views so far and no responses... looks to me like you're the guinea pig for the rest of us.
Yup 🤔
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 03:30 PM   #6
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
I have a Prana Sleep adjustable base at home at a less expensive Sealy in our condo. They have been great to prevent reflux.

Key features are memory settings and a button to make it lie flat. Massage is ok but kinda gimmicky. A backlit wireless remote that lights up when you pick it up is also nice. We have tried zero gravity a few times but always end up getting away from it. Warranty is important.

We bought both in brick and mortar stores and tried several before we purchased. They don’t all feel as sturdy and some are noisier or less smooth moving than others. The store also sends someone out to set it up. This is one product I’d recommend checking out in person before purchase.

They are a bit of a PITA to make the bed / tuck sheets in with as an FYI but that’s a small price to pay.
Thanks for the input Rick. These newer ones have thousands of positive reviews.
I may give it a try and let you all know.
Appreciate 1
Buug95917177.00
      11-23-2021, 04:28 PM   #7
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Wife picked ours out, floor model at the home/garden show that they just didn't want to pack up.

Zero G is a life-saver for me. Even when I side-sleep, the pressure is far better distributed. Massage reminds me of those times traveling across country with my parents, and the motel had those $.25 shakers

We have the split king. It's a pain to find complete sheet sets. I can easily find a King flat, but there isn't always the matching quality/color for the underlying 2 twins fitted. And I always seem to get stuck with putting them on the middle of the beds, which never seem to line up no matter what I do.

Having the split adjustable though, I can be an my position and wife gets hers.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13775.50
      11-23-2021, 08:20 PM   #8
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW

We have one, different looking (larger and probably heavier) but same functions. The most important thing to get is the split-King. There's no way two people want the same settings ever, let alone all the time. Each side of a split-King is, is a twin XL. You can find twin XL sheets at Bed,Bath & Beyond and Amazon and most places. Agree that the light-up remote is genius.
      11-24-2021, 01:39 PM   #9
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Someone must have good info b/c Michael Fux is worth $400 Million due to the bedding industry.

Just in case someone doesn't know who he is:
https://drivetribe.com/p/the-trouble...Q1KDJjtWuZWEyQ
Appreciate 0