BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-07-2016, 08:48 PM   #89
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

I don't get embarrassed very easily but this was a funny incident. I'm sure i've posted this before in another thread.

I was selling some stuff on Ebay and kept the items in my car. That way if they sold while at work, i could stop at the UPS store and ship it out same day. One of the items sold this day and as planned, i drive to the UPS store on the way home from work. I had the item in a box, but not packed up properly. The chick working the counter is super hot but lacking a bit in personality. Anyway, i'm joking around with her a little bit while getting the freight bill paid for and printed up. It's now time to button up the package and i ask her for the packing tape. She reaches for the box and says she'll take care of it as it's included in the shipping fee. I like my positive feedback and always make sure i pack everything very well so it makes the trip well protected and arrives intact. Getting the feeling she's not going to do a very good job i say..... "Do you mind if i finish it up? I'm kind of an anal packer."

Upon hearing this come out of my mouth, i immediately move to damage control saying, well, that didn't come out right with a goofy giggle. She looks at me with a stone cold straight emotionless face while handing me the tape. I feel like this could have been a really funny moment but she had the personalty of block of wood and even less of a sense of humor.
sirdaft12202.50
wrickem2101.00
Axius4202.00
      11-07-2016, 09:26 PM   #90
m3_love
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 991 C2S

A lot of funny stuff you guys went through, gave me a good LoL
e90 M3 l 6MT - OEM++
e92 335i l Auto - the list is too long...
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #91
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Upon hearing this come out of my mouth, i immediately move to damage control saying, well, that didn't come out right with a goofy giggle. She looks at me with a stone cold straight emotionless face while handing me the tape. I feel like this could have been a really funny moment but she had the personalty of block of wood and even less of a sense of humor.
That would have made me laugh out loud right there. Humorless people make me laugh, and I can't help myself from laughing in their faces. I haven't been punched in the mouth yet, but won't be surprised when it happens.
Mr Tonka6058.00