United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F80 ZCP 6MT, '11 R55 S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetFame View Post
Pics of black/Hispanic wife?
I don't do pics of my wife nor is that something appropriate to ask. She's half black from cuba.
Yeah, I was just trolling since that's exactly what you've been doing for the last 2 pages. This isn't a thread in the political subforum, and not everything needs to be a self-centered analysis of perceived objectivity given a personal situation.

Joekerr, please stop entertaining him. Joke time is over.
Appreciate 1
      11-17-2016, 09:38 AM   #90
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 335 e93

I love how the nit pickers are in force to try to obscure the big picture. It didn't work for hillary and it doesn't now. The reality is trump isn't a racist or womanizer. Immigration is out of control. Taxes, spending, the economy all huge problems. And race relations are at the worst they've been since the 60s thanks to obamas "leadership". The race card and war on women bs comes up every election. Its complete bs but it has been effective in scaring people to vote for them in the past. Its not working now. Trump outperformed romney with blacks, hispanics, women, and gays as well as under 25s and democrats. He hasnt taken office yet but already themedia is throwing labels. 1 week in they are trying to say he cant pick a cabinet yet bill clinton took 6 weeks both times he was elected to make a single pick. Its a one sided farce. Wake up and at least get some objectivity.
Appreciate 1
scostu1623.00
      11-17-2016, 10:31 AM   #91
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetFame View Post
Yeah, I was just trolling since that's exactly what you've been doing for the last 2 pages. This isn't a thread in the political subforum, and not everything needs to be a self-centered analysis of perceived objectivity given a personal situation.

Joekerr, please stop entertaining him. Joke time is over.
But it's fun!!! Not fair. It is like one of those bobbleheads - all you have to do is poke it once and it goes on forever.

Just a little poke? Puhleese?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 10:37 AM   #92
TomD335xicoupe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 335XI me ,19 x3 M40 wife

Can one of you HRC people call her and ask why she is not on the news twenty hours a day calming her supporters and telling them how un-american it is to protest a duly elected President. Freedom of speech is one thing but treason is another. Inciting violence, and riot in order to over-though our government, yes that is what they are calling for if you haven't noticed. The protests have caused physical injuries albeit to their own, have disrupted the rightful flow of commerce and cost us tax payers a substantial amount of tax dollars in overtime. They have placed unrelated persons in fear and all for what? Their aim is to overturn this election visa-vi over-through our government. She keeps telling them to carry on Seems like they were soooooo upset when Trump wanted to wait to see how the election was run before he decided to support it's results, they and the media were calling for him to drop out if the race if you recall, I guess when it was him it is just different that them, oh yea because he is a XXXXXXXXXXXX according to them.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 11:59 AM   #93
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Don't forget NJ Governor Christie's aide is going to jail for years because his traffic jam slowed down the response time of one ambulance though no one was harmed regardless. These blocking traffic protests are doing this and worse. I guess the protestors don't want obama to leave causr when he does they'll be able to get a good job and won't have tome to protest anymore.

Protesting is fine. Protesting a fair election result when you didn't vote is asinine. Protesting that impedes on others lives by blocking traffic, breaking, looting, etc isn't a protest. Its a riot and deserves legal consequences.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 02:15 PM   #94
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Don't forget NJ Governor Christie's aide is going to jail for years because his traffic jam slowed down the response time of one ambulance though no one was harmed regardless. These blocking traffic protests are doing this and worse. I guess the protestors don't want obama to leave causr when he does they'll be able to get a good job and won't have tome to protest anymore.

Protesting is fine. Protesting a fair election result when you didn't vote is asinine. Protesting that impedes on others lives by blocking traffic, breaking, looting, etc isn't a protest. Its a riot and deserves legal consequences.
I had to get up to Westchester back in Oct., and the traffic was so bad, I used google maps and took to the streest of Fort Lee. I did my best taking all kinds of short cuts, but was 1 hr 15 min. late to the appt. I was thinking, I had to endure the local roads (others were doing the same) out of necessity, i.e. major backup of natural causes. I cannot imagine inflicting this type of hurt as a public servant, willfully. I'm one person and this cost 75 minutes--the delay would be longer if I didn't hit the local streets. Multiply that by each vehicle traveling eastbound that morning--it's pure evil to cause it unnecessarily. Christie can't pass any Senate confirmations, so he gets his just desserts.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 02:20 PM   #95
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
After she hit me, she got out of her car and said two things before I said a word. The first thing she said was I don't trust you. I'm 49. I've never had someone say that to me before ever as the first thing they say to me. This statements was patently racist. She made a judgement that because I was white and driving a nice car, i must be out to screw her over. This idea was put into her head under this administration and them saying these things as a generality which is again false and 8 years ago the idea of whites or anyone for that matter automatically trying to take advantage was laughable.
The second thing she said was you hit me. I was in my parking space immobile and operating my roof. Again, this is a new blame anyone else and don't take responsibility for your actions and get away with it attitude as well as white people owe me and I'm entitled attitude that wasn't present 8 yrs ago. What happened to doing what's right? And before i get thrown into the racist bandwagon my black hispanic wife agrees with me and what happened. Sad days we are in but brighter days coming.
Not to retell the story but when I was at the USPS, a person hit my door, so I got out. That person told me to go back to my country and get an education, this was 6-7 years ago. The totally weird thing was she spoke with a heavy accent and had rosary beads on her mirror. It was reverse racism. I dunno if folks like that actually believe what they are saying, or simply don't care, it's their way of getting back at the establishment (I have a Civic, you have a BMW, I have a thick accent, you look like you've lived here your whole life).
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 04:30 PM   #96
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Not in the least. At least the media is admitting THEY were biased in covering Trump and were using the same scare tactics of race and gender bias to try to scare people to vote for Hillary they used to successfully elect the worst president the US has ever had twice. At least Obama and Hillary have asked for unity behind trump. At least trump has stated and will continue to state and do things that are unifing. A good example of the joke of the democrat scare tactics was saying trump wanted Saudi Arabia to have nukes. Preposterous. Trump said we have been protecting Europe and a listbof countries with our nuclear and conventional military. We have been paying the bill. Its time they paid their fair share. This means pay money. Grow their own conventional forces. Not give them nukes. But on election daty and for weeks before i was blasted by radio ads approved by the witch saying trump wants saudi to have nukes. They were and are grasping at straws. Trump isnt a racist or misogynist at all. He's a US first. He and I don't understand why we should give illegal non US citizen criminals safe harbor. We don't give US citizen criminals safe harbor. But thats what these stupid cities and our stupid administration has been doing. Why? To load up the voting roster. Same with all the welfare programs. Who said this will have the nigers voting for us for 100 years? LBJ when he passed with republican support in the face of strong democrat opposition the civil rights act. Wake up. Get over the BS and realize the first duty of the president is our country and not to foreign countries or foreigners.
Of course you don't think Trump is a racist. You're a racist. Why would you think he's racist? You're just as bad as he is. I'm not going to discuss this with you because you can't fix stupid.
Appreciate 1
04gto106.50
      11-17-2016, 04:39 PM   #97
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax View Post
Of course you don't think Trump is a racist. You're a racist. Why would you think he's racist? You're just as bad as he is. I'm not going to discuss this with you because you can't fix stupid.
      11-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #98
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
And what makes you think I'm a racist? Born in the nyc area, havent dated my own race for 23 yrs, married to a hispanic black, i take people for who they prove to me they are as a person, not by their color. I don't judge, look down on, or use derogatory terms for eople of different race or creeds. I'm a pragmatist, realist, not a racist.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:21 PM   #99
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And what makes you think I'm a racist? Born in the nyc area, havent dated my own race for 23 yrs, married to a hispanic black, i take people for who they prove to me they are as a person, not by their color. I don't judge, look down on, or use derogatory terms for eople of different race or creeds. I'm a pragmatist, realist, not a racist.
Because you think people from another faith should be on a registry. You're right, you're not a racist. You're a bigot. I was giving you too much credit.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:23 PM   #100
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Love it. The accepting left. As long as you agree weith their view. Just like Ford. You can have any color as long as its black.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:24 PM   #101
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

I haven't accepted anything.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:37 PM   #102
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Obviously. Good thing is Trump is still president elect regardless. Enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:38 PM   #103
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Obviously. Good thing is Trump is still president elect regardless. Enjoy.
Can't wait until he adds $10 Trillion to the deficit and your kids suffer.

Enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 05:39 PM   #104
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Thats a democrat thing. Thanks obama.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #105
burnrbr
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 Comp DCT

Quote:
Can't wait until he adds $10 Trillion to the deficit and your kids suffer.

Enjoy.
Are you projecting what Obama did..? The deficit is crazy bad. Borrowed time..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:21 PM   #106
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnrbr View Post
Are you projecting what Obama did..? The deficit is crazy bad. Borrowed time..
The debt. I agree.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:23 PM   #107
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Right now thx to Obama every man woman and child needs to pay $65k to break even.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 07:38 PM   #108
Dhillon92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi

Wait what?

I just came here to say I also bought Tropicana this morning, and a good morning it was.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #109
Fundguy1
Major General
Rep

Its a pepsi product. Get minute maid lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 11:22 PM   #110
2000Z3M
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 435i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo@BMWofFairfax
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobmw_e90 View Post
I'm Muslim too.. Voted for trump, my entire close family didn't approve my choice but I saw the bigger picture, I didn't fall for Hillarys bullshit.. Its those who take this shit so damn serious that they think all hell will break loose Jan 20th..
Great job! Now all you have to is wait and become a second class citizen!

I can't believe you're a minority and actually proud of voting for that bigot.
if i did what hillary did with her email server, i would be in jail. I voted trump
Appreciate 3
Violator4587.50
jpnh1423.50
MKSixer34184.50