BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-19-2016, 01:12 PM   #1
mccannable
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1

Credit card chargeback?

I attempted to try centrylink internet in the middle of some comcast issues. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I paid the $110 deposit because my credit is locked and gave it a shot.

It was terrible as I remembered.

10 days in(nov 2nd) it took 4 calls to "cancel" my service and my deposit was to be refunded to my card in 48 hours and return mailer for modem 3-4 days.

Week later (nov 8) the account is still active...

I found a list of executive emails and sent out my issues. The next day a excutitve assistant calls and cancels the account. She was suppose to call me back about the deposit and return mailer...she doesn't.

After a few calls and emails I got ahold of her yesterday...she sends out the mailer and listens to my original calls and apologizes about the wrong info.

What would happen if i called my credit card and placed a chargeback on the deposit.

They are having issues getting their end solved and I am tired of putting this much time and energy into it. If they canceled my accounts the first call and gave me accurate info, even if 60 days, for my refund I would have let it slide

With Comcast any time I have an issue, a simple executive email solves it in a few hours....this has been weeks.

Tldr- fuck Centurylink for being pieces of shit.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

I would have denied the charge the instant they didn't fix the issue.
Appreciate 0