Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaboM4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sor View Post
Unfortunately a lot of those have markups, many quite hefty ones. The majority are "TBD", I suspect that means the dealer isn't going to commit until it's closer to delivery, might as well hold out to see what they can get for it, but I don't know.

I'm game to order one from the spreadsheet but with the M60 already being marked up significantly for 2023 I'm not willing to pay more than MSRP, so I'm not sure it will work out. Still waiting to see if my dealer comes through with the allocation or we find something else first.
I bought my iXM60 via DayLaborer @ BMW Anchorage. It wasn't even finished being built when I bought it. I paid $2k over 2022 MSRP price (as it was built in June, so not subject to $3800 increase), which still worked out to be cheaper than the vehicle with July 1, 2002 forward pricing. Was a no brainer to me. Car is currently at Port Bremerhaven pending transit to a dealer in NJ doing a courtesy delivery. Dealer is 5 minutes from my house.

You would be quite surprised. I would move my ass if you want any chance of getting something on the spreadsheet. Hans has literally documented every single vehicle available across the country on that spreadsheet that isn't marked as customer sold, so you can see ... its slim pickin'!
Yeah I contacted him, but from the looks of it I suspect I won't get it if I don't offer above MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2022, 12:07 PM   #46
CaboM4
BMW Aficionado
Rep
Drives: 23 i7,23 iX,24 Silverado

Quote:
Yeah I contacted him, but from the looks of it I suspect I won't get it if I don't offer above MSRP.
No need to offer ... If you're interested, Hans will contact the dealership and get all the specifics about hte vehicle, if its currently still available, what price they are charging, will they do a local courtesy delivery, can it be re-routed to SC or CA PDC, etc.

The spreadsheet is based on a search of the BMW ordering bank system. He hasn't called every single dealership to get actual vehicle status on every item on the list of 200+ vehicles across the 6 models/variants ... pointless, as it could change as soon as a customer walks into the dealership to buy a vehicle.

Again, if interested in one or tow of the options, contact Hans and he'll reach out. Doesn't cost you anything to ask for the info Broker fee is paid when you sign the buyers order

Hans is very responsive. I'm sure he'll be on the phone with dealers as soon as they open tomorrow to inquire about the vehicle(s) you are interested in
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2022, 12:10 PM   #47
sor
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 iX M60 Oxide

Garage List
2023 BMW iX M60  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaboM4 View Post
Quote:
No need to offer ... If you're interested, Hans will contact the dealership and get all the specifics about hte vehicle, if its currently still available, what price they are charging, will they do a local courtesy delivery, can it be re-routed to SC or CA PDC, etc.

The spreadsheet is based on a search of the BMW ordering bank system. He hasn't called every single dealership to get actual vehicle status on every item on the list of 200+ vehicles across the 6 models/variants ... pointless, as it could change as soon as a customer walks into the dealership to buy a vehicle.

Again, if interested in one or tow of the options, contact Hans and he'll reach out. Doesn't cost you anything to ask for the info Broker fee is paid when you sign the buyers order
Thanks, makes sense that not all of them are known as far as what the dealer would do. I did reach out already last week, no luck yet. I just figured that if my offer were stronger I probably would have heard something by now.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2022, 01:26 PM   #48
ppagiga
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSchnee View Post
I think week 28 is the week of July 11th, and week 29 is the 18th.
Cool Ty. I always get these weeks wrong for some reason. Figured Monday Jan 3 was week 1 but guess im off on that
Appreciate 0