BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW i3 Forums BMW i3 General Discussion

07-12-2019, 09:16 AM   #1
RobC2
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: different makes and models.

[NC] - *Transferred* 2017 BMW i3 REX | $54.7K MSRP | $180 per mo effective

**Transferred. No Longer Available** Excellent condition. Protonic Blue with Mega interior trim. Highlights include Tech and Driving Assist Package (Active Cruise and Navigation), Moonroof, and Harmon/Kardon Stereo. See window sticker below. Tires are good and I have added high quality window tint. It runs great and is a fun little car.

Lease has been paid in full with BMW (One Pay), so I am looking for $1,250 paid to me. There may be additional tax due depending where you live. It is the responsibility of the person assuming the lease to research and deal with tax consequences. BMW will also require $500 to assume the lease ($100 for the credit check, $400 for the transfer).

The car currently has 14,374 miles and the original terms were 24 months, 10k miles per year. Lease expires April 26th, 2020. I have many more pictures I can send to serious parties.

Last edited by RobC2; 09-04-2019 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Gone
Appreciate 0