04-24-2020, 05:38 PM   #45
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
The biggest drug plug in my area dresses like that and had a 2014 nissan sentra. His dad's got a ferrari f50 and his older brother's got a modified infiniti g35.
FTFY
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2020, 07:13 PM   #46
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Most people don't care how their cars look unfortunately. My daily is 8 years old now but I wash it every 2-3 weeks, polish the tires, and my interior is spotless. Still gets compliments.

These waterless washes are godsend. They save me so much time and money its unbelievable.
Appreciate 1
Frupal779.50
      04-24-2020, 08:21 PM   #47
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

$20 car wash once per week and $40 every 3 weeks for inside and out. That's what works for me. On a list of things I enjoy doing washing a car is not listed but I do admire people that like doing it and without a doubt their rides look cleaner than mine. I'd just rather go fishing or something than spend half a day derailing a car.
Appreciate 1
Frupal779.50
      04-24-2020, 11:46 PM   #48
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
$20 car wash once per week and $40 every 3 weeks for inside and out. That's what works for me. On a list of things I enjoy doing washing a car is not listed but I do admire people that like doing it and without a doubt their rides look cleaner than mine. I'd just rather go fishing or something than spend half a day derailing a car.
Damn $20 for just outside?

I love washing my cars, the truck not so much. Unfortunately in the summer the heat makes me not love it as much. However it rains a lot in the summer so I don't usually wash them that often and now that we haven't left the house for 2 months... haven't washed shit for 2 months.

I went fishing twice. Once for a friends bday he charted a fishing boat. Amazing just reel the shit in and drink beer. Once back at the dock they prepared all the fish and gave us bags with the filets (unfortunately I did get horribly seasick for half the trip). Made me think fishing was awesome!

Wen't fishing on my own off a pier. Caught a fish... didn't know wtf it was, looked too small to eat anyways, didn't know how to get it off the hook, felt bad, cut the line and decided fishing wasn't so awesome. Only go fishing at the market now.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-24-2020, 11:50 PM   #49
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Damn $20 for just outside?

I love washing my cars, the truck not so much. Unfortunately in the summer the heat makes me not love it as much. However it rains a lot in the summer so I don't usually wash them that often and now that we haven't left the house for 2 months... haven't washed shit for 2 months.

I went fishing twice. Once for a friends bday he charted a fishing boat. Amazing just reel the shit in and drink beer. Once back at the dock they prepared all the fish and gave us bags with the filets (unfortunately I did get horribly seasick for half the trip). Made me think fishing was awesome!

Wen't fishing on my own off a pier. Caught a fish... didn't know wtf it was, looked too small to eat anyways, didn't know how to get it off the hook, felt bad, cut the line and decided fishing wasn't so awesome. Only go fishing at the market now.
$20 gets you the works pls towel dry which catches all the missed spots.

My wife washed the X3MC a couple weeks ago, she knocked it out pretty quick. I can't imagine washing my QX80. That is a lot or real estate.

My lot is 3 acres and a large part of it borders a small lake. Fishing is daily for me when the weather is nice. It's stocked with bass and bream. Wife loves to fish too.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00