Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i4 Forum - i430, i440 (G26) EV Forum BMW i4 Forum - M50, eDrive40, eDrive35 (G26) EV Forum

03-13-2024, 11:50 PM   #1
iCARMIX
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

i4 original 360 camera. No more hide and seek.

In this day and age, technology keeps advancing faster than we can keep up. So, we can only embrace it and enjoy the convenience it brings. I don't know how it is in other places but, parking spaces in Hong Kong, big or small, tend to be tight and narrow. One little slip-up, and bam! Your car gets scratched, and if you're lucky, only your car. If you want to optimize your parking process follow the lead of this BMW i4 (G26) owner in my photos. They chose to upgrade their ride with the original 360° 3D parking assistance system.

This kit includes four high-resolution cameras for the front, rear, left, and right sides. The 3D in the name means an image generation module, side mirror bases, and wiring components. Oh, and don't forget, you'll need to install a new OEM grille with a camera slot. After the installation, which is better left to the skilled hands of technicians for dismantling, wiring, programming, and all that jazz, your car will feel like it has "God-like vision" as it monitors the distance between your vehicle and obstacles.

During usage, you not only get a bird's-eye view of your car's real-time distance from objects, but you also get to see a 3D representation of your car from eight specific angles. This helps you avoid all sorts of damages caused by blind spots. With this upgrade, parking becomes smoother and more convenient than ever before.
Just don't rely only on it, and also polish your actual perception every once in a while.

So, if you want to level up your parking game and enjoy the perks of modern technology, consider upgrading your BMW i4 with the OEM 360° 3D parking camera system. It'll make you feel like you have superpowers behind the wheel, or at least make you look like it. Happy parking, everyone!

Here's some more on this product:
https://icarmix.com/product/genuine-...22-g23-g26-i4/

As for the photos:
Attached Images