BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

08-16-2019, 10:24 AM   #243
Eriphill
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i

Just a stunt so Tlaib can say 'women of color' another 300 times.

Appreciate 6
Delta03117032.00
MKSixer14018.00
N54Yankee1321.50
dsad1661.50
DonaldPump5423.00
Poiseuille2735.50

08-16-2019, 10:32 AM   #244
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That's because you're sane and well-adjusted.
I appreciate the likely undeserved compliment.

It's a sad commentary on the twisted calculus that our political system seems to encourage. I'm not sure how people live in that world and can easily see why you chose not to stick around it.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14018.00

08-16-2019, 02:03 PM   #245
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggboy View Post
You do know free speach ONLY applies to prosecution or persecution by the government, right? It does not protect one individual from another, nor does it restrict the responses of a foreign state. I believe in free speach, i also believe that running ones mouth can get ones arse kicked or worse. Just because you cant be prosecuted for your speach does not mean no consequences.
The expletives in my post were meant as a joke and delta and I go back a ways, although we usually differ. The right of free speech does allow certain offensive words and phrases to convey political messages,fyi.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer14018.00
Delta03117032.00

08-16-2019, 03:10 PM   #246
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
The expletives in my post were meant as a joke and delta and I go back a ways, although we usually differ. The right of free speech does allow certain offensive words and phrases to convey political messages,fyi.
I tend to disagree with you 98% of the time and sometimes we get heated but I respect your opinion. You have a right to speak your mind and I dont take anything you say personally. Speak freely man, a lot of good man died to make sure you have that right.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you dont see it, and if you dont believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 6
MKSixer14018.00
SoCalS2k278.50

08-18-2019, 05:15 PM   #247
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I disagree with this guy most of the time, but I like his answer about the israeli boycott.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ls-purity-test

08-22-2019, 06:32 AM   #248
cmyx6go
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
This is hilarious

I guess it belongs in this thread. de Blasio spoke via skype and the audio went terribly wrong. He must be fuming. I'm laughing my ass off.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/21/audio-...ampaign-event/
DonaldPump5423.00
Poiseuille2735.50

08-22-2019, 08:29 PM   #249
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Big miss for dems. One word........typhus
The disease that was once eradicated in the U.S. is now blooming where? You guessed it, California. Cases are increasing at alarming rates in the sectors inundated with homeless. Not just your unfortunate American homeless but drug addicts, late stage alcoholism, illegal aliens, violent felons, insane and you name it. Piss, shit, syringes and other drug paraphernalia are all over the place. Now typhus is taking off like bacteria in a media abundant Petri dish cities and don’t forget bubonic plague, that’s back now also. “Bring out your dead”

It will likely spread to the “good neighborhoods” where the rich politicians live and if anyone deserves a good dose of typhus it’s those hypocrites politicians who allowed this sewer to erupt in what were once great cities and away from ground zero.

It’s going to get much worse before it’s better and disease and strife will be nice and ripe come Election Day and help ensure another term for President Trump. America will not tolerate this. Fester away LA and San Fran, fester away.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...confirmed.html
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
Delta03117032.00
Poiseuille2735.50

08-23-2019, 06:09 AM   #250
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
The disease that was once eradicated in the U.S. is now blooming where? You guessed it, California. Cases are increasing at alarming rates in the sectors inundated with homeless. Not just your unfortunate American homeless but drug addicts, late stage alcoholism, illegal aliens, violent felons, insane and you name it. Piss, shit, syringes and other drug paraphernalia are all over the place. Now typhus is taking off like bacteria in a media abundant Petri dish cities and don't forget bubonic plague, that's back now also. "Bring out your dead"

It will likely spread to the "good neighborhoods" where the rich politicians live and if anyone deserves a good dose of typhus it's those hypocrites politicians who allowed this sewer to erupt in what were once great cities and away from ground zero.

It's going to get much worse before it's better and disease and strife will be nice and ripe come Election Day and help ensure another term for President Trump. America will not tolerate this. Fester away LA and San Fran, fester away.
I never heard of a disease that respects city or state lines.

If you are celebrating the spread of disease there is truly something very wrong with you!

And guess what I have a feeling whatever diseases that affect California that are making you happy now will spread to wherever you live. Diseases tend to make headlines when they hit places with big population like California but they spread.

But you are literally always wrong about everything so I have a feeling typhus won't be an election issue. Lol always wrong about everything

You should blame democrats for atrial fibrillation in your next post. There's a lot of heart disease in California too. lol
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 06:46 AM   #251
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post

If you are celebrating the spread of disease there is truly something very wrong with you!

And guess what I have a feeling whatever diseases that affect California that are making you happy now will spread to wherever you live. Diseases tend to make headlines when they hit places with big population like California but they spread.

But you are literally always wrong about everything so I have a feeling typhus won't be an election issue. Lol always wrong about everything

You should blame democrats for atrial fibrillation in your next post. There's a lot of heart disease in California too. lol
Good morning.

You you can't ignore the policies that have caused these problems and their terrible part is this: There are abundant disease vectors in LA that would cause an immediate problem that would quickly get out of control due to population mobility now vs. back in the dark ages. During the last two years there has been a concerted effort to eradicate the disease but we are still much worse than before. This cannot be ignored and the political policies are responsible for exacerbating the conditions that allow this to breed.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...tinues-to-grow

https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...ted-antibiotic

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...CaseCounts.pdf

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Last edited by MKSixer; 08-23-2019 at 09:54 AM..
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go1960.00

08-23-2019, 08:31 AM   #252
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Good morning.

You you can't ignore the policies that have caused these problems and their terrible part is this: There are abundant disease vectors in LA that would cause an immediate problem that would quickly get out of control due to population mobility now v.s back in the dark ages. During the last two years there has been a concerted effort to eradicate the disease but we are still much worse than before. This cannot be ignored and the political policies are responsible for exacerbating the conditions that allow this to breed.

https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/...tinues-to-grow

https://www.precisionvaccinations.co...ted-antibiotic

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID...CaseCounts.pdf
LA has homeless areas and poor and sick ppl that's true. But what does that have to do with democrats? Every big city in the US I've ever been to has those type of population. And homeless ppl get sick and spread disease.

Nothing new there but what does that have to do with democrats? You just say that it has to do with democrats but don't explain why.

Your gonna tell me homeless ppl are all liberals now? They probably can't tell you who is president. Your gonna tell me democrats make laws that make everyone homeless? Lol. Choose any big city in America in the most republican state you want and I'll show you poor and homeless ppl and disease.

I can tell you some diseases are worse now after anti vaccine ppl and those are certainly not liberals ideas. I seen a bunch of the crazy republicans here tell us vaccines are bad in fact. But that's ok republicans very convenient don't talk about measles outbreak this year because of stupid anti vaccine ppl. Just like they conveniently don't talk about rising deficit and debt levels under trump. So convenient.

You also ignore that this guy who is wrong about everything is now trying to make disease a partisan issue. It doesn't get much sicker then that but I never underestimate some ppl. I can now imagine a day when he will be happy if a democrat gets cancer or will say ppl who are democrats more likely get cancer and make some kind of chart to show that. A truly sick (and always factually wrong) individual you are standing behind.
Appreciate 1
      08-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #253
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
LA has homeless areas and poor and sick ppl that's true. But what does that have to do with democrats? Every big city in the US I've ever been to has those type of population. And homeless ppl get sick and spread disease.

Nothing new there but what does that have to do with democrats? You just say that it has to do with democrats but don't explain why.

Your gonna tell me homeless ppl are all liberals now? They probably can't tell you who is president. Your gonna tell me democrats make laws that make everyone homeless? Lol. Choose any big city in America in the most republican state you want and I'll show you poor and homeless ppl and disease.

I can tell you some diseases are worse now after anti vaccine ppl and those are certainly not liberals ideas. I seen a bunch of the crazy republicans here tell us vaccines are bad in fact. But that's ok republicans very convenient don't talk about measles outbreak this year because of stupid anti vaccine ppl. Just like they conveniently don't talk about rising deficit and debt levels under trump. So convenient.

You also ignore that this guy who is wrong about everything is now trying to make disease a partisan issue. It doesn't get much sicker then that but I never underestimate some ppl. I can now imagine a day when he will be happy if a democrat gets cancer or will say ppl who are democrats more likely get cancer and make some kind of chart to show that. A truly sick (and always factually wrong) individual you are standing behind.
I'm not standing behind anyone. I'm presenting data. I worked in ID for 5 years and worked on teams to bring 2, first-in-class antibiotics to the market. as well as received briefings from the CDC during the last Ebola crisis and worked with the on-the-ground physicians in that crisis. I've presented at universities on ID.

You are incorrect here. The policies that these cities promulgate have caused an acceleration of the disease by increasing the vectors available for transmission, creating crowded and filthy homeless camps through misguided policies, and pandering to those in need rather than helping them in a proper manner. In this day and age when it's acceptable to take a crap on a sidewalk in many of the cities in question, it's a policy problem.

Look to the leadership in the city.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sh/1390562001/

https://mynewsla.com/crime/2019/07/1...-confiscation/

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 3
Run Silent11088.00
N54Yankee1321.50
glennQNYC5147.50

08-23-2019, 01:37 PM   #254
adc100
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Look to the leadership in the city.
The fact that they keep getting re-elected is proof that liberalism is a disease in itself.
Appreciate 1
vreihen16492.50

08-23-2019, 01:45 PM   #255
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep

Miss- bad news for justice Ginsburg
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 02:16 PM   #256
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Democrat miss: all the lovely comments from the leftist twitter mob following the death of David Koch.
here's one of the more sympathetic posts from Mehdi Hasan, although it's obviously plagiarized from the comments of Tomas de'Torquemada on the death of geocentric denier Nicolaus Copernicus==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2019, 04:21 PM   #257
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I guess it belongs in this thread. de Blasio spoke via skype and the audio went terribly wrong. He must be fuming. I'm laughing my ass off.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/21/audio-...ampaign-event/
Hizzonah The Mayor after he listened to that==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
N54Yankee1321.50
cmyx6go1960.00

08-23-2019, 04:28 PM   #258
Poiseuille
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
The disease that was once eradicated in the U.S. is now blooming where? You guessed it, California. Cases are increasing at alarming rates in the sectors inundated with homeless. Not just your unfortunate American homeless but drug addicts, late stage alcoholism, illegal aliens, violent felons, insane and you name it. Piss, shit, syringes and other drug paraphernalia are all over the place. Now typhus is taking off like bacteria in a media abundant Petri dish cities and don't forget bubonic plague, that's back now also. "Bring out your dead"

It will likely spread to the "good neighborhoods" where the rich politicians live and if anyone deserves a good dose of typhus it's those hypocrites politicians who allowed this sewer to erupt in what were once great cities and away from ground zero.

It's going to get much worse before it's better and disease and strife will be nice and ripe come Election Day and help ensure another term for President Trump. America will not tolerate this. Fester away LA and San Fran, fester away.

a picture has now surfaced of SoCal right after he was asked if there might be a sanitation problem in Los Angeles where, apparently, he lives==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
N54Yankee1321.50
lakefront176.50

08-23-2019, 04:34 PM   #259
N54Yankee
Captain
United_States
Rep

Hes an absolute nit-wit. SoCal not Shultz
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille2735.50

08-25-2019, 06:02 PM   #260
vreihen16
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Definitely a miss if they are going to patch up Hillary the donkey and try another run for the White House.....

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/hilla...b0dfcbd48e3e75

Hillary The Donkey Finally Rescued After 2 Years Stranded Alone On Island

She's now settling in at a sanctuary, and is set to eventually join a new herd.
      08-26-2019, 10:13 AM   #261
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
But that's ok republicans very convenient don't talk about measles outbreak this year because of stupid anti vaccine ppl.
Registered as "decline to state" but IF your vaccine is so effective at stopping the infection, why does a brief exposure at Disneyland cause you to break out in the disease????
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 10:48 AM   #262
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Registered as "decline to state" but IF your vaccine is so effective at stopping the infection, why does a brief exposure at Disneyland cause you to break out in the disease????
Because this disease can have serious effects on toddlers and infants. Its not their fault their dumb ass parents don't vaccinate them, and Disneyland is densely packed with young children. Those that have been vaccinated are fine. But what if they weren't vaccinated.

Did anyone see this in the news?

Anti-vaccine activist assaults California vaccine law author, police say ...

https://www.latimes.com california story richard-pan-confronted-anti...
5 days ago - An anti-vaccine activist was cited on suspicion of assault by the Sacramento Police Department on Wednesday after he livestreamed a physical ...

And of course, the president (the stable genius) weighed in on this in 2014:

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!
5:35 AM - 28 Mar 2014

Last edited by Captain Blood; 08-26-2019 at 10:55 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 10:55 AM   #263
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Because this disease can have serious effects on toddlers and infants. Its not their fault their dumb ass parents don't vaccinate them, and Disneyland is densely packed with young children. Those that have been vaccinated are fine. But what if they weren't vaccinated.
INTERNATIONAL visitors are bringing it to Disneyland, not local Cali residents. But we don't check that at customs, do we?

And if it's only the childrens of idiots, you would want that family eliminated anyways, no? I mean, we have a different thought process than you, so BAD.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 11:03 AM   #264
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
INTERNATIONAL visitors are bringing it to Disneyland, not local Cali residents. But we don't check that at customs, do we?

And if it's only the childrens of idiots, you would want that family eliminated anyways, no? I mean, we have a different thought process than you, so BAD.
That's the scary part. If you take your unvaccinated child to Disneyland, you are probably hoping the rest of the "herd" is protecting your child (the parents of vaccinated children, that make up the vast majority of children there). And the wild card, the international visitor, upsets that reasoning.

There is as much scientific evidence that vaccinations cause diabetes as there is for autism (0, zero). As the parent of an autistic child, I could use the anti-vax movment as a crutch to make myself feel better. But I would be selfish for doing that, and wrong.