BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

10-20-2017, 07:31 PM   #23
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

Putin wants DRUMPF to pay hookers to PEE PEE in OBAMAS BED.

He also wants 2 scoops of Crimea and something about a gas pipeline that #madampresident was going to stop him building by killing hundreds of thousands of Syrians so Putin couldn't use that gas to build a giant Mecha Stalin and invade the Ukraine.

At least this is what I've gathered from the formidable intellectual powerhouses of late night talk shows but I'm not up on the latest Shareblue talking points.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2017, 07:37 PM   #24
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Arent the usa and brits and a few other powers all doing the sane?
After the Cold War ended, other powers such as china and Germany decided they should get into this form of meddeling from afar for their own benefit. Britain has been doing it longer than the US. Their foot prints in the Middle East is still apparent.
Appreciate 1
Lups10933.00

10-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #25
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Very much so Ali.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #26
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Shiralian View Post
After the Cold War ended, other powers such as china and Germany decided they should get into this form of meddeling from afar for their own benefit. Britain has been doing it longer than the US. Their foot prints in the Middle East is still apparent.
ok, I'll bite. Germany?
      10-20-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
ok, I'll bite. Germany?
Yes, as early as last year. They tried to sway the Brexit vote. May's government was not pleased,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...e-theresa-may/
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2017, 10:00 PM   #28
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Arent the usa and brits and a few other powers all doing the sane?
Hey you gotta love the Brits, when they had nothing to trade for porcelin, silk, tea, they simply hooked the Chinese onto opium

Well now the sh!ts come home.. they're hookin our own folks on opium now.. lovely world
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2017, 10:04 PM   #29
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Those factions you speak of are only the puppets. Look a little deeper into who is pulling the strings and a whole new world of information will open up to you.
atop the pyramid..few can see that high thru the clouds of secrecy
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang1157.00

10-20-2017, 10:04 PM   #30
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Hey you gotta love the Brits, when they had nothing to trade for porcelin, silk, tea, they simply hooked the Chinese onto opium

Well now the sh!ts come home.. they're hookin our own folks on opium now.. lovely world
They did even more damage to the Persians. They gave them the opium for free and also paid them for the burnt residuals. Get high and make some money, not a bad deal ha.
True, what goes around, comes around...
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2017, 10:11 PM   #31
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
They did even more damage to the Persians. They gave them the opium for free and also paid them for the burnt residuals. Get high and make some money, not a bad deal ha.
True, what goes around, comes around...
lol they did damage everywhere my friend.. look at all the sealanes and you will see their handiwork
Gibraltor Medditeranean
horn of africa (Boer Wars)
Egypt/Suez Africa
Middle-east/Persia/Afghanistan
India (raped of all its gold)
Singapore (malacca)
Hong Kong (opium wars etc)
Falklands/Argentina
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw2370.00

10-20-2017, 10:14 PM   #32
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
lol they did damage everywhere my friend.. look at all the sealanes and you will see their handiwork
Gibraltor Medditeranean
Egypt/Suez Africa
Singapore (malacca)
Falklands/Argentina
Yup, the first true expansionist and imperialistic power.

God save the Queen....
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2017, 12:07 AM   #33
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Quote:
Gibraltor Medditeranean
Egypt/Suez Africa
Singapore (malacca)
Falklands/Argentina
Yup, the first true expansionist and imperialistic power.

God save the Queen....
Seriously? If I recall correctly:

- India was a complete mess when the Brits came in, and a leading world power when they left. They even now have laws against burning your spouse, slavery, and all sorts of things that are better in most peoples minds,

- Hong Kong went from being a third world mess to being a rich nation that was automatically given back to China after 99 years,

- Ditto Singapore.

The Brits should have done more.
MKSixer15683.50

05-22-2019, 05:04 PM   #34
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Anyone have any more thoughts on the OP's opening statement?

05-22-2019, 09:14 PM   #35
yco
ignorance is bliss..
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Russian are not happy where they are as land..
no one can be happy in freezing climates most of the time..
most of the russians tend to think they re the smartest.. thus human relationships is like a chess for them.. tricking each other, games.. eventually they hate themselves and each other..
if they could, they d prefer to live like North Korea, disconnected from the world.. they ll be happy as long as they have gold and Vodka around..
most of their land, is no use except their gas..
as a social image russians are into dirty things like drugs etc. and they stuck with that image.. and i guess forever it ll be like that.. after exporting vodka to US by big ships as windshield washer fluid.. this concept is still on..
fake it till you make motto fits perfectly to russia.. but generally they need to fake it only since they cant make it normally..
i guess the best thing they do is super simplified firepower structures that is very durable..
russia, i guess the only country that im not willing to go on this earth..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 09:21 PM   #36
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
most of the russians tend to think they re the smartest.. thus human relationships is like a chess for them.. tricking each other, games.. eventually they hate themselves and each other..
if they could, they d prefer to live like North Korea, disconnected from the world.. they ll be happy as long as they have gold and Vodka around..
as a social image russians are into dirty things like drugs etc. and they stuck with that image.. and i guess forever it ll be like that.. after exporting vodka to US by big ships as windshield washer fluid.. this concept is still on..
fake it till you make motto fits perfectly to russia.. but generally they need to fake it only since they cant make it normally..
i guess the best thing they do is super simplified firepower structures that is very durable..
Huh?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2019, 09:41 PM   #37
Roma_335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335I

Quote:
Yea it shows how uneducated you are. Maybe your talking about Canada or USA ( Alaska) since they have the same climate. Russia has actually some of the most beautiful places on earth and one of them is Sochi, I know few people that went to Sochi and they like it over Hawaii. I haven't bean to Sochi but I did go to Hawaii and Sochi is on my list to go, and few other Russian cities.
And about Russians bean into things like drugs, I can tell you our country USA, has much more drug problems then them, and our youth is completely into drugs it's a huge problem in America with young people doing drugs and smoking. Research about it and see for your self. Fix your problems before pointing on your neighbors problem.
I can't even imagine having people like you working in the government that's the kind of people need to be thrown into schools and get educated all over again. Sad thing our government is full of this people.
Appreciate 1
Lups10933.00

05-22-2019, 10:14 PM   #38
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
Quote:
Yea it shows how uneducated you are. Maybe your talking about Canada or USA ( Alaska) since they have the same climate. Russia has actually some of the most beautiful places on earth and one of them is Sochi, I know few people that went to Sochi and they like it over Hawaii. I haven't bean to Sochi but I did go to Hawaii and Sochi is on my list to go, and few other Russian cities.
And about Russians bean into things like drugs, I can tell you our country USA, has much more drug problems then them, and our youth is completely into drugs it's a huge problem in America with young people doing drugs and smoking. Research about it and see for your self. Fix your problems before pointing on your neighbors problem.
I can't even imagine having people like you working in the government that's the kind of people need to be thrown into schools and get educated all over again. Sad thing our government is full of this people.
Yawn.......part 2
      05-23-2019, 04:11 AM   #39
yco
ignorance is bliss..
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma_335i View Post
i knew a lot of russian in last 5 years not telling these by reading only.. made business with them and friends etc.. you dont have to agree..
Appreciate 0