BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

06-28-2016, 12:59 PM   #1
mystopolis
Spectre
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 bmw i8 white

Thumbs up Spectre i8 and all other i8 news, photo, updates

Hey guys just a little history. You guys were my support group for about a year before I received my i8, just discussing everything i8. The waiting was horrible but the discussions on bimmerpost eased my pain.

I received my i8 back in march of 2015 and it was featured on bimmerpost's cover page three months later "BMW i8 delivered via Performance Center Delivery"(http://www.bimmerpost.com/i8/page/2/ or direct link http://bmwi.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1134948)

I've been hooked ever since. I named my i8 Spectre (before watching the horrible James Bond film ).

Since then I started blogging and posting pics and news about i8 or Spectre including the debacle of replacing an i8 windshield. So i ask you guys to support me again and join up and like my page and add any knowledge and opinion here and to the blog that i know all you guys have.

Here is a link to my facebook blog https://www.facebook.com/i8spectre/

couple teaser photos

thanks for the support!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 01:57 PM   #2
Aye-eight
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystopolis View Post
Hey guys just a little history. You guys were my support group for about a year before I received my i8, just discussing everything i8. The waiting was horrible but the discussions on bimmerpost eased my pain.

I received my i8 back in march of 2015 and it was featured on bimmerpost's cover page three months later "BMW i8 delivered via Performance Center Delivery"(http://www.bimmerpost.com/i8/page/2/ or direct link http://bmwi.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1134948)

I've been hooked ever since. I named my i8 Spectre (before watching the horrible James Bond film ).

Since then I started blogging and posting pics and news about i8 or Spectre including the debacle of replacing an i8 windshield. So i ask you guys to support me again and join up and like my page and add any knowledge and opinion here and to the blog that i know all you guys have.

Here is a link to my facebook blog https://www.facebook.com/i8spectre/

couple teaser photos

thanks for the support!
Nice pics. And I'm glad you're so much into your i8. So am I. ;-) I didn't think "Spectre" was such a bad movie. But I'm biased because people tell me I look like Daniel Craig ...

I refuse to join Facebook, so I can't help you with your request.

Where were those pictures taken? I suspected Beacon Hill in Boston until I saw you were in Maryland. I'm a Terp myself, got my MBA there, and lived in Annapolis for a number of years. Haven't been back for a while, but I miss it.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 02:30 PM   #3
mystopolis
Spectre
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aye-eight View Post
Nice pics. And I'm glad you're so much into your i8. So am I. ;-) I didn't think "Spectre" was such a bad movie. But I'm biased because people tell me I look like Daniel Craig ...

I refuse to join Facebook, so I can't help you with your request.

Where were those pictures taken? I suspected Beacon Hill in Boston until I saw you were in Maryland. I'm a Terp myself, got my MBA there, and lived in Annapolis for a number of years. Haven't been back for a while, but I miss it.
No worries. Most of those particular pictures were taken in alexandria, va a place called old town. They have a couple cobble stone streets and alleyways which make for great pictures.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 03:21 PM   #4
Arobotbrain
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: Audi S5

Beautiful! Gave you a "like".

Last edited by Arobotbrain; 06-28-2016 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 03:39 PM   #5
Aye-eight
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystopolis View Post
No worries. Most of those particular pictures were taken in alexandria, va a place called old town. They have a couple cobble stone streets and alleyways which make for great pictures.
Quite familiar with it ... But didn't recognize and of the actual streets. I remember hanging out on King St. quite a bit. Is the old torpedo factory still an arts center?

Sorry -
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:42 PM   #6
mystopolis
Spectre
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aye-eight View Post
Quite familiar with it ... But didn't recognize and of the actual streets. I remember hanging out on King St. quite a bit. Is the old torpedo factory still an arts center?

Sorry -
Yes it is. A very expensive art center lol. "i made this abstract tree on a 5 x 7 post card ill sell it for only $1,500" i mention this because i didnt know it was a tree until I asked.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:43 PM   #7
mystopolis
Spectre
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobotbrain View Post
Beautiful! Gave you a "like".
Thanks!
Appreciate 0