BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

View Poll Results: Do you want the wall?
Yes, build that Wall 141 47.96%
No, it's a waste of money 129 43.88%
Indifferent/no opinion, doesn't matter 24 8.16%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

03-19-2019, 06:42 AM   #375
cmyx6go
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I've changed my mind. I now support the wall. A big wall. A huge wall. Large enough to keep me out of Mexico forever. 36 hours into our Mexican vacation and I spent last night sleeping in the bathroom, hugging the toilet bowl. Alternative between sticking my head in it and my ass in it. F this place.
I feel for you. Got it once. I was OK when we were eating and drinking at the resort (no ice like UncleWede said). Then we went on some pirate ship dinner cruise. OMG! I wanted to die. We were locked in the room for two days. Good thing it was a suite and had two bathrooms.

I hope you feel well enough to enjoy some of your vacation.
      03-19-2019, 10:55 AM   #376
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:
I've changed my mind. I now support the wall. A big wall. A huge wall. Large enough to keep me out of Mexico forever. 36 hours into our Mexican vacation and I spent last night sleeping in the bathroom, hugging the toilet bowl. Alternative between sticking my head in it and my ass in it. F this place.
I feel for you. Got it once. I was OK when we were eating and drinking at the resort (no ice like UncleWede said). Then we went on some pirate ship dinner cruise. OMG! I wanted to die. We were locked in the room for two days. Good thing it was a suite and had two bathrooms.

I hope you feel well enough to enjoy some of your vacation.
Oh wow, that's horrible. The only thing worse than food poisoning is being stuck on a boat with food poisoning. I can't imagine.

Thankfully meds are cheap and available here. $60 USD for a course of antibiotics that would cost $1000 back home. We stocked up and bought an extra pack for my next trip to China, though I've never been poisoned there strangely.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2019, 11:15 AM   #377
cmyx6go
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 X6 ///M

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Oh wow, that's horrible. The only thing worse than food poisoning is being stuck on a boat with food poisoning. I can't imagine.

Thankfully meds are cheap and available here. $60 USD for a course of antibiotics that would cost $1000 back home. We stocked up and bought an extra pack for my next trip to China, though I've never been poisoned there strangely.
No, oh no. I would have shot myself. Sorry I wasn't clear. We did a dinner cruise and the food on the ship got us sick that night when we got back to our suite at the resort. Either way, it wasn't fun but would have been worse if sick on the ship for two days.
      03-19-2019, 11:45 AM   #378
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Quote:

No, oh no. I would have shot myself. Sorry I wasn't clear. We did a dinner cruise and the food on the ship got us sick that night when we got back to our suite at the resort. Either way, it wasn't fun but would have been worse if sick on the ship for two days.
Ah ok. I misread. Thought you were stuck on the boat while sick. That's gotta be one of my worst nightmares! Glad you were at least on land to ride it out.
Appreciate 0