Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
Random lines
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-10-2020, 03:41 PM   #309
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Well..What a piece of S* !

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-10-2020, 03:45 PM   #310
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
mmmm very nice. Should be no complaints from Seb about his daily drive after he hands the 488 back.
Yeah my friend . As we know a Ferrari is crappy anyway ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-10-2020, 03:49 PM   #311
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well..What a piece of S* !

A bit of a wolf in sheets clothing is Lec --euk!
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2020, 03:55 PM   #312
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . As we know a Ferrari is crappy anyway ...
Was it some the 458 models that caught fire because of the highly inflammable glue they erroneously applied on the *engine* sound proofing .

Last edited by M5Rick; 09-10-2020 at 04:06 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2020, 04:05 PM   #313
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
A bit of a wolf in sheets clothing is Lec --euk!
From the beginning It was part of his plan ...
I hope next year LeCrash will 5HIT in his Ferrari the moment when he's overtaken by SEB !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-10-2020, 04:12 PM   #314
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
From the beginning It was part of his plan ...
I hope LeCrash will 5HIT in his Ferrari the moment when he's overtaken by SEB !
Poor Seb had to deal with Lec and a stone love Binotto.If Lec tries that sheet on Sainz then the junior Matador will turn him into meatballs.
Appreciate 1
      09-10-2020, 04:17 PM   #315
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4059
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2020, 04:18 PM   #316
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Poor Seb had to deal with Lec and a stone love Binotto.If Lec tries that sheet on Sainz then the junior Matador will turn him into meatballs.
I'm pretty sure Sainz will beat his a$$ !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-10-2020, 04:29 PM   #317
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I'm pretty sure Sainz will beat his a$$ !
If Lec tries that ramming sheet on him he won't be as docile as Seb was for sure.
Lec better keep his helmet on afterwards in that case.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 05:37 AM   #318
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4059
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Ferrari using a different chassis on Leclerc's car gives some hope to the team even if its too early to say after free practice 1..
__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 2
M5Rick13653.00
      09-11-2020, 06:15 AM   #319
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Ferrari using a different chassis on Leclerc's car gives some hope to the team even if its too early to say after free practice 1..
That's two tubs then that SF have changed, the last being on Seb's car though that one was not through a crash but general wear and tear from hitting kerbs.
Honda runners are Max in 2nd and Pierre G in 5th.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 06:38 AM   #320
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
This track could be hell on the tyres for some teams with high boost on the long turns taken flat (or almost) requiring lots of downforce. Could be Merc may wish the race was being held at nearby Imola just 44 miles away.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 08:10 AM   #321
msk340i
Major
1197
Rep
1,013
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well..What a piece of S* !

🤢
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 08:16 AM   #322
msk340i
Major
1197
Rep
1,013
Posts

Drives: 340i M sport
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Orlando, FL

iTrader: (1)

What a beautiful track!
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 08:47 AM   #323
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
462
Rep
436
Posts

Drives: '16 F10 535i M-Sport
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL

iTrader: (0)

Looks like red flag during practice due to a crash from Lando. I just turned it on, and missed exactly what happened
__________________
'98 Cobalt Green Pearl Nissan 240sx SE -manual swap, Fortune Auto Coilovers, Blitz Nur Spec R catback, CF hood w/flush mounted pins SOLD
'07 Montego Blue E92 BMW 335i - 6spd. Weiss Licht Angel Eyes, AFE DCI, Vishnu 3.5 - SOLD
'16 Carbon Black Metallic F10 BMW 535i M-Sport - eBay Special Strut Bar, CF M4 Mirror caps, - more mods soon??
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 09:43 AM   #324
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4059
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

Racing Points race pace is looking strong..
Vettel spun and Leclerc spun but things were looking better for Ferrari until Vettel had the same sort of issue Leclerc had in Spain i guess it was.. at least his rear tires wasnt locked like Leclerc had cause he probably d spin into some wall since his speed wasnt low.. looking forward to see the cars on quali and what lap times they ll achieve tomorrow..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
Looks like red flag during practice due to a crash from Lando. I just turned it on, and missed exactly what happened
yeah he went wide a bit onto gravel..

edit:

__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno

Last edited by yco; 09-11-2020 at 11:05 AM..
Appreciate 2
      09-11-2020, 11:34 AM   #325
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
This track could be hell on the tyres for some teams with high boost on the long turns taken flat (or almost) requiring lots of downforce. Could be Merc may wish the race was being held at nearby Imola just 44 miles away.
According MAX : Mugello will chew quite fast through the front tires ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-11-2020, 11:51 AM   #326
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
If Lec tries that ramming sheet on him he won't be as docile as Seb was for sure.
Lec better keep his helmet on afterwards in that case.
According Insideracing.com :

Verstappen feels in touch with Mercedes around 'my type of track' Mugello

Max Verstappen believes he is in touch with Mercedes after a solid first day at the Tuscan Grand Prix.

As Formula 1 got to grips with Mugello for the first time, the Dutchman was encouraged to finish just a quarter of a second behind pacesetter Valtteri Bottas in the afternoon session.

Indeed, Verstappen is once again the only competition the German manufacturer is facing, with a gap of almost eight-tenths back to Red Bull teammate Alex Albon in fourth

"We can be pretty pleased with how the car is behaving and I think it was a good first day at Mugello,” he commented.

“We are not too far off Mercedes which is a good thing and also balance-wise, there are always things that can be improved, but overall I was pretty pleased."

Fireworks !

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 09-11-2020 at 12:01 PM..
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
      09-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #327
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
According MAX : Mugello will chew quite fast through the front tires ...
That's what I'm thinking my friend
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #328
yco
i'm just saying
yco's Avatar
4059
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Istanbul & Kyiv

iTrader: (0)

__________________
"Race car driving is like sex. All guys think they're good at it." Jay Leno
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 11:56 AM   #329
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
13653
Rep
8,151
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
According Insideracing.com :

Verstappen feels in touch with Mercedes around 'my type of track' Mugello

Max Verstappen believes he is in touch with Mercedes after a solid first day at the Tuscan Grand Prix.

As Formula 1 got to grips with Mugello for the first time, the Dutchman was encouraged to finish just a quarter of a second behind pacesetter Valtteri Bottas in the afternoon session.

Indeed, Verstappen is once again the only competition the German manufacturer is facing, with a gap of almost eight-tenths back to Red Bull teammate Alex Albon in fourth

"We can be pretty pleased with how the car is behaving and I think it was a good first day at Mugello,” he commented.

“We are not too far off Mercedes which is a good thing and also balance-wise, there are always things that can be improved, but overall I was pretty pleased."
In FP2 Max was just 39/000 sec behind HAM.
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2020, 12:03 PM   #330
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
30205
Rep
16,448
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
In FP2 Max was just 39/000 sec behind HAM.
Saw nothing . Was crazy busy at work .
Will watch the highlights ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick13653.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST