Touché
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2020, 05:24 PM   #4029
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Not real excited about dating anymore, wasnt planning on doing this shit again.
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15699.50
      07-21-2020, 09:57 PM   #4030
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Not real excited about dating anymore, wasnt planning on doing this shit again.
Covid has made dating 10x worse. Nobody wants to meet up or go out and do anything anymore, even socially distanced. They just want to talk to you forever.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2020, 10:23 PM   #4031
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Yeah guess good time to deal with being newly single and get right again.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 08:13 AM   #4032
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I will see what I can do. Right now may not be the best time (she has house pests staying and other stuff going on) and I have changes I want to make. I need to start an exercise program, and her sister-in-law is a trainer, so when I'm ready to start I'll contact her. In December, I am booked in for a 3 day Skip Barber Formula 4 Racing School so I need to be fitter and in a better shape (i.e. not round). So perhaps I'll hold off on the new wardrobe!
Nonsense! No need in waiting on the wardrobe for the body. Get yourself a few key pieces. Plain white v-neck t-shirts and jeans in whatever fit and wash you like is a good start. Also make sure you have a nice clean looking belt and proper shoes. Get some white plain basic non-trainer/running shoes. The goal is classic, timeless and clean. Once you lose the weight you're looking to lose, then you can start getting a little more in depth with what you buy. Pro-tip: Buy a few pieces that will make you feel confident, but don't buy a lot, especially if you plan to lose weight. I made the mistake of buying new clothes every few months during my weight loss. Now I have a ton of bad ass clothes that I can't wear.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 09:17 AM   #4033
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Nonsense! No need in waiting on the wardrobe for the body. Get yourself a few key pieces. Plain white v-neck t-shirts and jeans in whatever fit and wash you like is a good start. Also make sure you have a nice clean looking belt and proper shoes. Get some white plain basic non-trainer/running shoes. The goal is classic, timeless and clean. Once you lose the weight you're looking to lose, then you can start getting a little more in depth with what you buy. Pro-tip: Buy a few pieces that will make you feel confident, but don't buy a lot, especially if you plan to lose weight. I made the mistake of buying new clothes every few months during my weight loss. Now I have a ton of bad ass clothes that I can't wear.
I have to be careful with jeans in the Countach with the white leather and white stitching - I have seen "blue" stitching in a Countach from jeans. Also, the Diablo and Ferrari are cream interiors, so not much better.

For shoes I wear Hunzikers - I have pretty much one or more of everything except the Green and the Gulf Racing ones. If I wear trainers or running shoes, I hit more than 1 pedal at a time. I cannot drive the exotics at all in them.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #4034
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Quote:
I will see what I can do. Right now may not be the best time (she has house pests staying and other stuff going on) and I have changes I want to make. I need to start an exercise program, and her sister-in-law is a trainer, so when I'm ready to start I'll contact her. In December, I am booked in for a 3 day Skip Barber Formula 4 Racing School so I need to be fitter and in a better shape (i.e. not round). So perhaps I'll hold off on the new wardrobe!
Don't listen to this all the way!! No to just plain white v necks. If you go that route get some color. No to plain white shoes either. I've got this modern day John Travolta Grease image coming up in my head. Might as well tell him to roll a pack of cigarettes in his sleeve.

King Rudi I'm going to have to start patrolling the shoe thread a little harder😂
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 09:22 AM   #4035
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Don't listen to this all the way!! No to just plain white v necks. If you go that route get some color. No to plain white shoes either. I've got this modern day John Travolta Greece image coming up in my head. Might as well tell him to roll a pack of cigarettes in his sleeve.

King Rudi I'm going to have to start patrolling the shoe thread a little harder😂
Yeah - I don't think I can do the white v-neck look nor the plain white shoes. I prefer black - it's supposed to be slimming and I need all the help I can get
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 10:28 AM   #4036
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Don't listen to this all the way!! No to just plain white v necks. If you go that route get some color. No to plain white shoes either. I've got this modern day John Travolta Grease image coming up in my head. Might as well tell him to roll a pack of cigarettes in his sleeve.

Hm. Yeah, I go for subtle, classy and comfortable. If you're about to tell me about men in pink shirts, loafers and skinny jeans.....I already don't hear you. The fact that you instantly associate a white v neck, jeans and white tennis shoes as John Travolta from Grease is troubling and hurts my head. I'm not tucking my shirt in or wearing raw denim so tight that I can't move. I'm talking PRPS, black label or RRL jeans, not wranglers. You would be the first person ever to make a negative comment about how I dress. It's all good though, it's the internet! It's not like you can see me.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 10:37 AM   #4037
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
working from home makes me feel like im in cave when i step outside lol
the sun seems so bright....am i vampire now???
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7559.50
F32Fleet3570.00
      07-22-2020, 11:58 AM   #4038
rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Quote:

Hm. Yeah, I go for subtle, classy and comfortable. If you're about to tell me about men in pink shirts, loafers and skinny jeans.....I already don't hear you. The fact that you instantly associate a white v neck, jeans and white tennis shoes as John Travolta from Grease is troubling and hurts my head. I'm not tucking my shirt in or wearing raw denim so tight that I can't move. I'm talking PRPS, black label or RRL jeans, not wranglers. You would be the first person ever to make a negative comment about how I dress. It's all good though, it's the internet! It's not like you can see me.

Oh Rudi, it was just a joke with a little humor. The internet is full of all assuming. I'm not about to tell you to wear skinny jeans. I do like light pastels on a man. If it isn't your jam then that's cool.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-22-2020, 12:21 PM   #4039
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Quote:
I hear metaphorical brakes screeching!

Dino, you have homework. Call the detailer and ask her to take you shopping. Don't go overboard with extravagances, go modest. Regardless of your body type, there are ways to make yourself look great. I see women almost daily that aren't built like models, but are very attractive with how they dress. You'd be amazed at how dressing a certain way will boost your confidence.
Maybe you should be confessing that you're taking fashion advice from the off topic section of a car forum
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
rcaso26331.00
      07-22-2020, 12:26 PM   #4040
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
Maybe you should be confessing that you're taking fashion advice from the off topic section of a car forum
Why? It's probably better than what I actually wear!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #4041
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

I like Miller highlife better than Budweiser.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 02:59 PM   #4042
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Quote:
Why? It's probably better than what I actually wear!
I’m just giving you guys shit, but i was kind of thinking about how horrific the clothing, shoes, fashion, grooming threads end up on this forum.

Btw This is not directed at Rudi or his fashion advice
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 03:00 PM   #4043
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Miller lite better than Coors and bud light also
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7559.50
      07-22-2020, 03:41 PM   #4044
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
They're both "sex in a canoe".
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7559.50
      07-22-2020, 03:54 PM   #4045
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I’m just giving you guys shit, but i was kind of thinking about how horrific the clothing, shoes, fashion, grooming threads end up on this forum.

Fashion advice.....never looked at it that way. More of trying to help people get laid kinda thing.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 04:18 PM   #4046
AreWeThereYet?
Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels!

Quote:
Quote:

Fashion advice.....never looked at it that way. More of trying to help people get laid kinda thing.
Quote:
Quote:

You're the man!!!!!

If only there were more orgasms occurring I honestly believe this world would be a much better place!!!!!

Actually that's my wife's saying and not mine TBH.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-22-2020, 07:26 PM   #4047
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Confession: I sometimes feel embarrassed to shop at Wally World. I have gotten better over the years, but I still feel weird running in there with a nice watch sometimes.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2020, 07:34 PM   #4048
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Confession: I sometimes feel embarrassed to shop at Wally World. I have gotten better over the years, but I still feel weird running in there with a nice watch sometimes.
leave the watch at home and wear a burlap bag you'll fit right in
Appreciate 0