10-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #7327
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
King Rudi

Empire? Did someone say empire? Are we building one? How big is the military? Who are we invading? Joekerr, will Canada be the first to fall?

I'd like to be the new Minister of Stuff and Invasions. UncleWede, are you in?
Your preoccupation with Canada is telling. It seems someone wishes he lived elsewhere.

MK - If you are leading the invasion charge, I'd encourage you to re-familiarize yourself with Hitler's decision to take a little exploratory jaunt into Russian territory just before winter...and the miserable times that ensued for him. That's right, I just sort of linked you to Hitler. And now, based on the tenuous strength of that link, I can now go one further and use that infamous Liberal claim - "You are literally Hitler". [/Insert liberal tear meme here//]

Maybe try Finland instead. Word on the street is that there are a significant number of highly educated men *working* from home, whose wives would at this point happily turn them in...and frankly, after being that close to their wives for that long, the men would probably happily go as well...its like a win win win for everyone.

Better yet, maybe with all that talent, America could maybe actually start to produce more things of value and switch from being a net importer to a net exporter...

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
      10-07-2020, 12:20 PM   #7328
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
What kind of empire we building? I'm out of the dating game so I'm down. I'm thinking something along the lines of sports bras for men, we call them "sport bros", slogan can be "Just like your bros, our sport bros support you!". This is america with obesity rates over 50% so I think we could make a killing. Let me know when we are starting boss lol.
Not exactly sure yet, but here's the score. Little to almost no debt, less than $5k total. House is paid for, no kids at home, not married and as of now, nothing holding me to the little town I live in. I'm thinking of selling the house and relocating and starting over or second mortgage and use the money to start a business.

the sports bro is hilarious and considering the lines of genderness have been blurred, I have a feeling your "bros" would be worn by lady bros too. Just gotta make sure they are made in Cry Baby Blue or Not My President Periwinkle.

Quote:
King Rudi

Empire? Did someone say empire? Are we building one? How big is the military? Who are we invading? Joekerr, will Canada be the first to fall?

I'd like to be the new Minister of Stuff and Invasions. UncleWede, are you in?
Right now, it's a wolf pack of one. I would be interested in adding more to the wolf pack. Considering the current status of law enforcement, I imagine finding tactical soldiers wouldn't be difficult. As far as take overs and invasions, I'm a bloom where you're planted kinda guy. I'd be proud to have you as my Minister of Stuff but I'm also thinking Moddie might be my first choice of Champion of Invasions. UncleWede , I will need a network administrator. As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist? Turkish Pickle I'm going to need a Director of Alcohol Fueled Activities, are you down?

cmyx6go I will need someone to make me smile and check on me in my troubled times.
Appreciate 6
JP102463.00
MKSixer34173.50
vreihen1615137.50
cmyx6go15682.00
      10-07-2020, 12:23 PM   #7329
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Eh, some people look at the menu at a restaurant before going in and ordering a dish. Though do people ever look at the menu just to reassure themselves they can order food? I doubt it
Well played pickle......well played.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
      10-07-2020, 12:44 PM   #7330
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Your preoccupation with Canada is telling. It seems someone wishes he lived elsewhere.

MK - If you are leading the invasion charge, I'd encourage you to re-familiarize yourself with Hitler's decision to take a little exploratory jaunt into Russian territory just before winter...and the miserable times that ensued for him. That's right, I just sort of linked you to Hitler. And now, based on the tenuous strength of that link, I can now go one further and use that infamous Liberal claim - "You are literally Hitler". [/Insert liberal tear meme here//]

Maybe try Finland instead. Word on the street is that there are a significant number of highly educated men *working* from home, whose wives would at this point happily turn them in...and frankly, after being that close to their wives for that long, the men would probably happily go as well...its like a win win win for everyone.

Better yet, maybe with all that talent, America could maybe actually start to produce more things of value and switch from being a net importer to a net exporter...

Oh good sir, please exam the population distribution vs land mass. Youse guys live mostly along the US border. We easily send 1 of our Empire building Brownie troops to take you all down. All of you!!

We barely need to leave 'Murica to do this!!!
Attached Images

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615137.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 12:49 PM   #7331
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Not exactly sure yet, but here's the score. Little to almost no debt, less than $5k total. House is paid for, no kids at home, not married and as of now, nothing holding me to the little town I live in. I'm thinking of selling the house and relocating and starting over or second mortgage and use the money to start a business.

the sports bro is hilarious and considering the lines of genderness have been blurred, I have a feeling your "bros" would be worn by lady bros too. Just gotta make sure they are made in Cry Baby Blue or Not My President Periwinkle.

Right now, it's a wolf pack of one. I would be interested in adding more to the wolf pack. Considering the current status of law enforcement, I imagine finding tactical soldiers wouldn't be difficult. As far as take overs and invasions, I'm a bloom where you're planted kinda guy. I'd be proud to have you as my Minister of Stuff but I'm also thinking Moddie might be my first choice of Champion of Invasions. UncleWede , I will need a network administrator. As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist? Turkish Pickle I'm going to need a Director of Alcohol Fueled Activities, are you down?

cmyx6go I will need someone to make me smile and check on me in my troubled times.
Yes. I'm the power behind the power. And don't forget to use 1MOREMOD 's best skill to subdue the restless population: Probing.

In order to assure his unquestioned loyalty, before he is seated in the newly "elected" government, I suggest Joekerr be the first..."volunteer".

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #7332
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:

You had me at Director of Alcohol.

But I think the PC term nowadays is "Chief Culture Officer" but if you believe I'm too young for a C-suite job, "Culture and Engagement Director" also works very well.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
vreihen1615137.50
      10-07-2020, 12:56 PM   #7333
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

But I think the PC term nowadays is "Chief Culture Officer" but if you believe I'm too young for a C-suite job, "Culture and Engagement Director" also works very well.
Excellent, young Pickle. You are engaged in a position with real growth potential. Please make certain that my supply in uninterrupted as there is another hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico!! Thank you, my friend!!

MKSixer
Prime Minister of Stuff
Canadian Invasion Force
Appreciate 1
      10-07-2020, 01:07 PM   #7334
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:

I'm thinking I could run ATF, and have Pickle under me as a Director. After drinking in the hils, there was a time when 12-guage, short barrel, pistol grip off the hip I regularly won the skeet contests.

We need cmyx6go as getaway driver, and possibly Chief Literary officer.
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
wcr3d460.50
cmyx6go15682.00
      10-07-2020, 01:17 PM   #7335
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist?
Their *lips* will sing your praises after I'm through with them.

Provided you are offering me something I see of significant value in return, of course.

Quote:
Excellent, young Pickle. You are engaged in a position with real growth potential. Please make certain that my supply in uninterrupted as there is another hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico!! Thank you, my friend!!

MKSixer
Prime Minister of Stuff
Canadian Invasion Force

Ah, me old sod, and here's why King Rudi is aware of his need for me...."Canadian Invasion Force"???

That's not going to go over well at all. It has to be something much more subtle now. May I suggest a new title for you instead - something like:

"Canadians Undergoing Natural Transplantation"

Of which you'll be the sole member, befitting someone of your status and character of course.

Or simply, CUNT if you wanted to use the short form acronym.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #7336
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Their *lips* will sing your praises after I'm through with them.

Provided you are offering me something I see of significant value in return, of course.

Ah, me old sod, and here's why King Rudi is aware of his need for me...."Canadian Invasion Force"???

That's not going to go over well at all. It has to be something much more subtle now. May I suggest a new title for you instead - something like:

"Canadians Undergoing Natural Transplantation"

Of which you'll be the sole member, befitting someone of your status and character of course.

Or simply, CUNT if you wanted to use the short form acronym.
Opening salvo fired, you are clear to engage
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 01:28 PM   #7337
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

This empire thing is getting out of hand, why the hell did I quote that. *face palm*

With that said I do support Joekerr recommendation of changing the Canadian Invasion Force to Canadians Undergoing Natural Transplantation as the acronym rolls off the tongue in a very sophisticated manner.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 01:38 PM   #7338
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Opening salvo fired, you are clear to engage
I'm reasonably certain his return engagement will comprise of:

AND

Though words would be far more entertaining. The issue is, he's gotten older and his synapses are not firing quite as quickly as mine. This condition will one day affect me as well, but till then, I'm going to bask in the fountain of middle age.
Appreciate 2
UncleWede17962.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 01:39 PM   #7339
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
This empire thing is getting out of hand, why the hell did I quote that. *face palm*

With that said I do support Joekerr recommendation of changing the Canadian Invasion Force to Canadians Undergoing Natural Transplantation as the acronym rolls off the tongue in a very sophisticated manner.
This isn't your first rodeo. You know how things go here.

On names, there is also the Canadian Liberation Internal Team or CLIT. This can be joined with the Defense Internal Contact Team (DICK) or the Canadian Organized Computerized Kinetics (COCK) for special hacking.

I'll show myself out.
Appreciate 3
JP102463.00
King Rudi13154.00
      10-07-2020, 01:46 PM   #7340
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
I would be interested in adding more to the wolf pack. Considering the current status of law enforcement, I imagine finding tactical soldiers wouldn't be difficult. As far as take overs and invasions, I'm a bloom where you're planted kinda guy. I'd be proud to have you as my Minister of Stuff but I'm also thinking Moddie might be my first choice of Champion of Invasions. UncleWede , I will need a network administrator. As far as Joekerr is concerned, I will need someone to deliver the horrid things I will have to say to the masses; but done so with a cunning tongue. Joe, wanna be my cunning linguist? Turkish Pickle I'm going to need a Director of Alcohol Fueled Activities, are you down?
May I offer my services as Minister of Transportation? My first action would be to take down all of the suggested speed signs on road curves and exit ramps. They will all be replaced with electronic signs, saying "Suggested Speed 35...but the record is 87!"
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15682.00
      10-07-2020, 01:49 PM   #7341
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
This isn't your first rodeo. You know how things go here.

On names, there is also the Canadian Liberation Internal Team or CLIT. This can be joined with the Defense Internal Contact Team (DICK) or the Canadian Organized Computerized Kinetics (COCK) for special hacking.

I'll show myself out.
I'd like to point out two things here:

1. Both the CLIT and COCK acronyms seem to speak to the liberation of Canadians from proposed American rule or the superiority of Canadians. I like that.

2. Defense Internal Contact Team does not spell DICK. Presumably, this is the American contribution.

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
      10-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #7342
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Oh good sir, please exam the population distribution vs land mass. Youse guys live mostly along the US border. We easily send 1 of our Empire building Brownie troops to take you all down. All of you!!
The invasion plan has already been developed, by General John Candy in the movie "Canadian Bacon." Just don't get caught littering, and our invading forces can conquer the hosers without firing a shot.....
      10-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #7343
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Used to stink like sex in here, just stinks now.

*closes door*
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 02:45 PM   #7344
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Absolutely covered up at work today. Skimming through these as I have time and I'm cracking up behind my desk, trying not to draw attention to myself. I reply as quickly as I can.

Well done gents.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 03:19 PM   #7345
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Oh I know that, people do suck.

A prenup usually puts an immediate end to it because it demonstrates that you have zero trust in that person, so I could see how they might be offended. Lotta gold diggers out there though.
Good way to weed them out early. You think I'm going to date someone and get emotionally invested in them and THEN bring it up? Hell no...
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 04:40 PM   #7346
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I'd like to point out two things here:

1. Both the CLIT and COCK acronyms seem to speak to the liberation of Canadians from proposed American rule or the superiority of Canadians. I like that.

2. Defense Internal Contact Team does not spell DICK. Presumably, this is the American contribution.

CLIT works in conjunction with COCK with the former being the team which receives everything and COCK is the infiltration team.
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2020, 04:54 PM   #7347
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

You know I will.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-08-2020, 06:53 AM   #7348
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Gentlemen, I had a talk with the ex-girlfriend last night. You're all fired. No empire for now.

We are going to have a sit down discussion Saturday. Now that tensions have died down, we are going to talk and decide what the best thing to do is. I asked her to come up with a list of things that she wants/expects from a relationship and I will do the same. We'll start with non-negotiable standards so that neither of us feel neglected or over-extended but yet still have our time to get done what we need in each of our personal lives. I also explained that if we come to the resolution that between her life/schedule/kids and my responsibilities, that if we can't make it work to where we can't get what we need from each other, then we need to go our separate ways. At this point, I'm good with either of the options, as long as the decision that gets made is based off genuine appreciation of the other persons life and their ability to give the other what they need to feel secure in the relationship. I'd rather walk away knowing that we just couldn't make it work for what need rather tossing 4 years away over a bad argument.

Curious as to your thoughts on this approach. Go....
Appreciate 4