Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

04-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
bmwmark55
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Missing Post - New Wheel Vendor

Hello,
I bookmarked a link for a thread here (though I don't know in which sub-forum the thread was located).
It was titled "aNEW VENDOR WHEELS BLOW OUT E92 M3 reps, BBS LM reps and others! - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com"

Original Link: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103246

Now, when I go the the link, it is dead. So, I'm bascially looking for the vendor's phone number and name (if he is still dealing).

There was some issue with a member's wheels, and I'm guessing it got out of control (or the vendor decided not to deal anymore).

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Mark
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

My best guess is it was considered SPAM and removed as we have many paying vendors here who keep the site going!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmark55 View Post
Hello,
I bookmarked a link for a thread here (though I don't know in which sub-forum the thread was located).
It was titled "aNEW VENDOR WHEELS BLOW OUT E92 M3 reps, BBS LM reps and others! - BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum - E90Post.com"

Original Link: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103246

Now, when I go the the link, it is dead. So, I'm bascially looking for the vendor's phone number and name (if he is still dealing).

There was some issue with a member's wheels, and I'm guessing it got out of control (or the vendor decided not to deal anymore).

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Mark
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
bmwmark55
Rep

I don't believe it was SPAM as the thread was at least 12 or 13 pages long (many people were posting saying how good the vendor was).

I'm hoping a mod will jump in and inform me (ironically, this post was moved but still no answer). I'd even take a PM with either an explanation or the contact info.

I think the vendor's name was Ritch (or Ritchie).

The reason I ask is I would like to place an order, but don't have any contact info.

Thanks again,
Mark
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #4
bmwmark55
Rep

So I found the guy's email address (but I had sent him an email awhile ago) and his username is BMW MotorSport

I PMed a few customers (I think) asd asked for a phone number, but if anyone can jump in, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark
Appreciate 0