10-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #89
M2PDX
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidlyboy View Post
yeah... speaking of that, if you haven't seen the hot-crazy matrix yet, you probably should use this as your guide.

watch out especially for the "danger zone": "this is where you get your red heads, strippers, anyone named tiffany, hairdressers, ... where your car gets keyed, bunny-in-the-pot, tires get slashed, and you wind up in jail.."

I was wondering when someone was going to post this bit of science and evidence based research!

BEST YouTube video ever!!!!!!

Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 07:13 AM   #90
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Great minds think alike. My jaw dropped when I read this shit.. I had no idea guys still did stuff like this.
I thought you've been a part of OT for a while, no?

This isn't the first time there's been some ridiculous thread made 'bout havin' girl problems, I feel bad for em, son. Ninny nine probs and..., oh wait, a hoe is definitely one.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 07:18 AM   #91
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
I thought you've been a part of OT for a while, no?

This isn't the first time there's been some ridiculous thread made 'bout havin' girl problems, I feel bad for em, son. Ninny nine probs and..., oh wait, a hoe is definitely one.
LOL I guess I haven't been paying enough attention..
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 08:27 AM   #92
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

Quote:
Attraction is something that happens nearly instantly. It's either there or it is not; it can't be any more black and white than that. OP, why would you want to be with a girl that one into you at one point and then switched to your friend? What does that tell you about the long term? Just move on..
This is not the right way to look at things. You are generalizing way to much. You really don't think girls are persuaded every day all over the place to leave with a guy they might not have immediately been attracted to on a physical level from across the room? Happens all the time. I'm not saying they will always marry the guy, but Im sure OP would prefer that she not end up sleeping with this dude either.

Then there is the other possibility. Maybe it's possible she could be attracted, on some level, to more than one person!?

Strategic aggression is what this situation calls for. Can't be overly obvious, but definitely gotta get in there and make yourself noticed. I'm not saying he's gotta act like an animal. You can play it cool but still take an aggressive approach.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 08:38 AM   #93
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlinePSI View Post
This is not the right way to look at things. You are generalizing way to much. You really don't think girls are persuaded every day all over the place to leave with a guy they might not have immediately been attracted to on a physical level from across the room? Happens all the time. I'm not saying they will always marry the guy, but Im sure OP would prefer that she not end up sleeping with this dude either.

Then there is the other possibility. Maybe it's possible she could be attracted, on some level, to more than one person!?

Strategic aggression is what this situation calls for. Can't be overly obvious, but definitely gotta get in there and make yourself noticed. I'm not saying he's gotta act like an animal. You can play it cool but still take an aggressive approach.
I'm sure but I'm just not that guy. I live in an area that is pretty packed with poontang and when I was single it was not hard to find a girl.. If I see that things are not progressing then I don't waste my time.. I'm not here to try to impress you. I'm upfront about myself and if the girl is not interested in what I'm offering then I move along.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 08:53 AM   #94
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
I had this situation when I was 25 and already working, still lived with my college buddy as a roommate.

This drop-dead gorgeous girl moves in upstairs. I'm talking Brooklyn Decker in real life, so we're both h**** and interested. I tell everyone at work and talk about the girl every day.

One day, she invites me up to watch late night TV/movies. Out of nowhere, she says she would like to give me a massage, don't worry, she does this for all her friends (can't make this up, it still makes me smile to this day). So we're watching TV and I notice she's sitting on me, massaging my back. I couldn't help but feel something is going on.

This is a Thu. night, and as luck would have it, I was going to visit my folks in CT for the weekend, and was leaving Fri. night. Told her that, and next thing you know we are kissing, this was unbelievable!

When I came back on Sunday, she was waiting, and you can guess what happened. Man it makes me smile as I type.

Next day at work, I guess I was out of character because I didn't talk about her. I get back in my office, and this dude Dennis taped a paper on my monitor (it was a CRT back then lol), "STUD!"

Now to the point--my roommate was so jealous, he took a day off from work, and made a pass at her, telling her we were close friends, like brothers (we were), and so we share our women. WHAT???!!!!

Needless to say, we had a falling out that lasted 3 years.

Put it this way, my friend was in my wedding party, so you'll usually sort these things out, but when it comes to women, nobody likes 2nd place, so to the OP, you have to go for it, or you'll never live it down until the next one.

I'm married now with a son, but somewhere in my attic are pics of that girl. Haven't looked at them in years, but it's just a nice memory of when my g/f was like a SI swimsuit model. Incredible.
Haha, nice story to read on a Friday morning! Good on ya mate.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 08:55 AM   #95
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANGRKE70 View Post
Pics of said SI swimsuit model or I call bullshit on this Penthouse Forum story.
Sorry, they are somewhere in my attic--this was around the time when digital pics were only 1 MP, and most could not afford it.

Call BS then.

All I can say is when the stakes are high enough, every man finds it within himself to win. Cause that Sun. night when I got back, I was the one getting something really nice on the sofa downstairs, not my friend.

OMG is life different once you're married with kids. State Attorneys General and Senators ruin their careers to get this stuff. That's why when you're single and able, you better fight for your right! Man I'm smiling again, this was good stuff.
Appreciate 1
      10-09-2015, 08:59 AM   #96
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070
Quote:
Pics of said SI swimsuit model or I call bullshit on this Penthouse Forum story.
Sorry, they are somewhere in my attic--this was around the time when digital pics were only 1 MP, and most could not afford it.

Call BS then.

All I can say is when the stakes are high enough, every man finds it within himself to win. Cause that Sun. night when I got back, I was the one getting something really nice on the sofa downstairs, not my friend.

OMG is life different once you're married with kids. State Attorneys General and Senators ruin their careers to get this stuff. That's why when you're single and able, you better fight for your right! Man I'm smiling again, this was good stuff.
@CANGRKE70

This is one of the few times I will put our war of Nations aside- and as brothers- call BS!

:bs:
      10-09-2015, 09:11 AM   #97
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
@CANGRKE70

This is one of the few times I will put our war of Nations aside- and as brothers- call BS!

:bs:
I'm calling BS because of how easy it is to prove this penthouse forum letter...

Step 1...go to attic
Step 2...take out smartphone from pocket
Step 3...take picture of said hottie with smartphone
Step 4...upload for world to judge said hottie.
Step 5...defend life choices

I know if I came on here with internet machismo, claiming to have got it on with a SI model...you better believe pics would come with post or be on the ready.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:14 AM   #98
John 070
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i cpe

Quote:
I'm calling BS because of how easy it is to prove this penthouse forum letter...

Step 1...go to attic
Step 2...take out smartphone from pocket
Step 3...take picture of said hottie with smartphone
Step 4...upload for world to judge said hottie.
Step 5...defend life choices

I know if I came on here with internet machismo, claiming to have got it on with a SI model...you better believe pics would come with post or be on the ready.
Now you got me thinking of her. I was 25, and she was 23....sweet. Man I would pay money to relive that Sunday night. Of course morally, no can do, I don't plan on crossing that line.

WTH is Penthouse Forum? I coulda sworn my dad had these little books that were called that. How f***** old are you?
Appreciate 1
      10-09-2015, 09:18 AM   #99
ksa
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Aston Martin Vantage & others

Quote:
I had this situation when I was 25 and already working, still lived with my college buddy as a roommate.

This drop-dead gorgeous girl moves in upstairs. I'm talking Brooklyn Decker in real life, so we're both h**** and interested. I tell everyone at work and talk about the girl every day.

One day, she invites me up to watch late night TV/movies. Out of nowhere, she says she would like to give me a massage, don't worry, she does this for all her friends (can't make this up, it still makes me smile to this day). So we're watching TV and I notice she's sitting on me, massaging my back. I couldn't help but feel something is going on.

This is a Thu. night, and as luck would have it, I was going to visit my folks in CT for the weekend, and was leaving Fri. night. Told her that, and next thing you know we are kissing, this was unbelievable!

When I came back on Sunday, she was waiting, and you can guess what happened. Man it makes me smile as I type.

Next day at work, I guess I was out of character because I didn't talk about her. I get back in my office, and this dude Dennis taped a paper on my monitor (it was a CRT back then lol), "STUD!"

Now to the point--my roommate was so jealous, he took a day off from work, and made a pass at her, telling her we were close friends, like brothers (we were), and so we share our women. WHAT???!!!!

Needless to say, we had a falling out that lasted 3 years.

Put it this way, my friend was in my wedding party, so you'll usually sort these things out, but when it comes to women, nobody likes 2nd place, so to the OP, you have to go for it, or you'll never live it down until the next one.

I'm married now with a son, but somewhere in my attic are pics of that girl. Haven't looked at them in years, but it's just a nice memory of when my g/f was like a SI swimsuit model. Incredible.
So wait I am confused by your story. I get that your room mate told her all those things but did she actually end up sleeping with him too? If so, then she was the tramp and I wouldn't have been pissed off at my buddy because lets be honest if it wasn't him it'll be someone else.

Now if he made a pass and she rejected and somehow got offended by you too, then that's a different story. And as stated earlier
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:18 AM   #100
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Don't be a beta ass bitch about it. ALFA up and take what's yours - don't act thirsty, play the game and be chill.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:19 AM   #101
CANGRKE70
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5

Quote:
Now you got me thinking of her. I was 25, and she was 23....sweet. Man I would pay money to relive that Sunday night. Of course morally, no can do, I don't plan on crossing that line.

WTH is Penthouse Forum? I coulda sworn my dad had these little books that were called that. How f***** old are you?
52 years old on most days...on Fridays 35....

Now stop skirting the issue and post pics
Appreciate 1
      10-09-2015, 09:21 AM   #102
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
I don't doubt that you worked for it. My curiosity lies with how a college student works to afford a car such as an M4 while not yet having a degree and a career. I can only imagine what insurance costs for an M4 at that age.
Especially at 18. It's bullshit, that's how.
Appreciate 1
      10-09-2015, 09:23 AM   #103
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Don't be a beta ass bitch about it. ALFA up and take what's yours - don't act thirsty, play the game and be chill.
Alfa and chill?
Appreciate 2
      10-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #104
RedlinePSI
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something else

Quote:
I'm sure but I'm just not that guy. I live in an area that is pretty packed with poontang and when I was single it was not hard to find a girl.. If I see that things are not progressing then I don't waste my time.. I'm not here to try to impress you. I'm upfront about myself and if the girl is not interested in what I'm offering then I move along.
I totally agree, but it seems like this situation has barely gotten started. He met her like once and liked her. I don't see anything wrong with putting in some work to try and get a girl. It's not like she is showing no interest. In fact I think he said they did seem to get along well the one time they met. If when this night comes she starts playing difficult, then i'd say to hell with her. Ain't got time for games.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:42 AM   #105
eric@helix
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 M Coupe, 08 135i, '12 328i

Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:48 AM   #106
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
Alfa and chill?
VHS and relax?
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2015, 09:52 AM   #107
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Not to pile on and we're going by what he puts out there on the Internet. But if you look at his location listing, he states he's from Potomac, Maryland. While it's not Great Falls, VA stupid rich. It has a reputation with Murlanders as being the rich folks place to live.

Here are some stats from the Census Bureau:

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/24/2463300.html

And if you do a Google search on Potomac, Maryland, you get pictures of houses like this:

Not saying everyone who lives in Potomac is stupid rich but I would say the vast majority are doing very well.

But then again, the OP could have worked for that M4....
Appreciate 1
      10-09-2015, 09:58 AM   #108
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy
Quote:
Not to pile on and we're going by what he puts out there on the Internet. But if you look at his location listing, he states he's from Potomac, Maryland. While it's not Great Falls, VA stupid rich. It has a reputation with Murlanders as being the rich folks place to live.

And if you do a Google search on Potomac, Maryland, you get pictures of houses like this:

[img]http://www.buyersagent.com/images/cu...1331791340.jpg[/img]

Not saying everyone who lives in Potomac is stupid rich but I would say the vast majority are doing very well.

No one gives a damn really, your parents worked hard to take care of you, just don't lie and think we are dumb.
Appreciate 2
      10-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #109
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy
Quote:

No one give a damn really your parents worked hard to take care of you, just don't lie and think we are dumb.
      10-09-2015, 10:01 AM   #110
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
This thread totally sucks.

So far, there's some girl OP wanted to know if she was worth fighting for- then another dude who claims to have dated SI swim suit model status hott- and so far all we have is a picture of a fucking house.

What. The. Fuck.