TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
But I will say this TXSTYLE - I definitely wouldn't use a straight blade for any...grooming / manscaping.

For that I'd stick with the disposables. Heck, I even get nervous with a disposable around certain areas.
The thought of bringing a straight razor up to my face is anxiety inducing!

For mansacping I highly recommend this:

I shave my arms, legs, chest, etc with the One Blade. Is indeed a "game changer". in terms of ease and versatility. It actually works well as a beard trimmer too with multiple guards.
      08-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #24
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
I've been using it down below and honestly it goes so well since it cuts much easier. Just don't stab your ball and dick and it's easy... make sure there is shaving cream/gel (lube basically) always and I've never ever cut myself and I'm not someone with 20 years experience lmao.
Since we're on the subject...

I would love to be hairless around that region. But I fear the grow-back with potential for scratching the Hades out of my inner thigh, balls, Johnson, etc.
I remember reading some epic funny shit on Bodybuilding forums years ago about a dude who decided to nair off all of his nether regions. When it grew back, an irritating comic hell ensued.

Thus I use the One Blade and simply trim the hair to a comfortable length. With excessively long hairs there, Epic Body Odor for sure. My wife ain't having none of that. Even females previously enjoyed my shaving hygiene.
      08-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #25
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
The thought of bringing a straight razor up to my face is anxiety inducing!

For mansacping I highly recommend this:

I shave my arms, legs, chest, etc with the One Blade. Is indeed a "game changer". in terms of ease and versatility. It actually works well as a beard trimmer too with multiple guards.
I've been using one of these for months now and really like it. I have been using the one intended for the face but need to buy this one.
Appreciate 1
TXSTYLE13651.00
      08-26-2019, 02:05 PM   #26
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Since we're on the subject...

I would love to be hairless around that region. But I fear the grow-back with potential for scratching the Hades out of my inner thigh, balls, Johnson, etc.
I remember reading some epic funny shit on Bodybuilding forums years ago about a dude who decided to nair off all of is nether regions. When it grew back, an irritating comic hell ensued.
I shave down there every other day. I use clippers to keep the hair I want to keep trimmed down, but use a Gillette razor for everything else for the exception of the space between my boys and the thighs. I use the Philips OneBlade on that area. I've never been able to figure out how to keep it from getting irritated the day after shaving.

I also rub everything down with some eucalyptus spearmint oil from Bath & Body Works after, to keep everything smooth and from getting irritated.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 02:08 PM   #27
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I think you all just enjoy rubbing your junk, it has nothing to do with "hygiene" Joekerr more 'Murican slang for you.

I only shave twice a week, on average, but I do all but the upper lip and eyebrows. I tried a straight once on my dome, it certainly wasn't pretty, and Halloween was too far away.
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13651.00
King Rudi13152.00
      08-26-2019, 02:18 PM   #28
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Well if ANY one of you are actually shaving your sack with a razor... May the Force be with you. I can't fathom even trying that.
Rmtt8206.00
Dang3r12503.00
      08-26-2019, 02:31 PM   #29
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Well if ANY one of you are actually shaving your sack with a razor... May the Force be with you. I can't fathom even trying that.
You'd be surprised. I've never nicked it once. It's not hard, just not something you want to rush.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
NEfan5082658.50
      08-26-2019, 02:34 PM   #30
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Straight blade razor or the disposable kind?

In what I believe is an admirable attempt to provide TMI, I've done it with the disposable kind. Then knicked my balls, and from now one, I sort of just hover over the area, real gentle and take the long hairs. Screw getting right to the skin, almost impossible unless you wish to bleed.

Though I do go to the skin most everywhere else. I just don't put the same maintenance effort Rudi does though, because I let it grow back before I clear cut again.

If I could find an electric shaver that worked well and didn't pull, I'd probably make more efforts similar to Rudi...so I might have to go looking for that one that you pictured above.
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13651.00
      08-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #31
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Rename this the TMI-Cringe Thread, please. J/K

Thanks for bringing this up Big Marcus!

So I'm in the same place being a full of testosterone fairly hairy gentleman. I can grow a full beard in a week and I get epic 5 o'clock shadow with the added bonus that my facial hair is like a brush bristle. Except for the testosterone part, epic fail all around. My facial hair grows so quickly that I actually did the first of 6 treatments for laser hair removal about 15 years ago but doing a 3rd or 4th degree burn on my face over an 8 or 9 month period didn't seem to be a good idea. I still have a rough spot where the laser lingered a bit to long. Luckily Ashley, the tech, was hot enough that it didn't bother me too much.

As such, I shave every day unless something major comes up. I like my face baby-butt smooth and the ladies like it that way, as well. I'm currently experiencing a back to the future moment and shaving with a Gilette MK3 which I purchased by mistake when I meant to purchase the MK20,000 or whatever the number is now. Guess what? My shaves are clean and just as smooth as they were with the MK20,000. What a freaking ripoff.

I use a covered and waterproof electric for the man-scaping. ALL women like a clean, environment to work in. :roll eyes:

Lastly...everyone should get a manicure and a pedicure at least once a month. Women LOVE smooth hands and feet. They don't like your hands around their soft bits if you have Hobbit feet and Master of the Iron Claw hands. It just doesn't work out. At all.

Great topic Big Marcus...I may test this out myself.
Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
TXSTYLE13651.00
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13152.00
      08-26-2019, 02:44 PM   #32
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Lastly...everyone should get a manicure and a pedicure at least once a month. Women LOVE smooth hands and feet. They don't like your hands around their soft bits if you have Hobbit feet and Master of the Iron Claw hands. It just doesn't work out. At all.

Cheers-mk
Ahh, frick me I'll bite again. Unless you are dating women with toe fetishes, what are you doing to them with your feet and why do they need to be soft?

I get the hands bit, I truly do. The feet...mmm, not as sure.

But yes, good topic Marcus!
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13651.00
MKSixer34171.50
      08-26-2019, 02:45 PM   #33
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Straight blade razor or the disposable kind?

In what I believe is an admirable attempt to provide TMI, I've done it with the disposable kind. Then knicked my balls, and from now one, I sort of just hover over the area, real gentle and take the long hairs. Screw getting right to the skin, almost impossible unless you wish to bleed.

Though I do go to the skin most everywhere else. I just don't put the same maintenance effort Rudi does though, because I let it grow back before I clear cut again.

If I could find an electric shaver that worked well and didn't pull, I'd probably make more efforts similar to Rudi...so I might have to go looking for that one that you pictured above.
Yes the One Blade is perfect for this!
King Rudi13152.00
      08-26-2019, 02:46 PM   #34
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:

Cheers-mk

Edit: I'm really just struggling to figure out what you are doing with your feet. I mean, I have the flexibility of a 2x4, so maybe its just my own shortcomings that are preventing my imagination from taking off here...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      08-26-2019, 02:46 PM   #35
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:

So I'm in the same place being a full of testosterone fairly hairy gentleman. I can grow a full beard in a week and I get epic 5 o'clock shadow with the added bonus that my facial hair is like a brush bristle. Except for the testosterone part, epic fail all around. My facial hair grows so quickly that I actually did the first of 6 treatments for laser hair removal about 15 years ago but doing a 3rd or 4th degree burn on my face over an 8 or 9 month period didn't seem to be a good idea. I still have a rough spot where the laser lingered a bit to long. Luckily Ashley, the tech, was hot enough that it didn't bother me too much.

As such, I shave every day unless something major comes up. I like my face baby-butt smooth and the ladies like it that way, as well. I'm currently experiencing a back to the future moment and shaving with a Gilette MK3 which I purchased by mistake when I meant to purchase the MK20,000 or whatever the number is now. Guess what? My shaves are clean and just as smooth as they were with the MK20,000. What a freaking ripoff.

I use a covered and waterproof electric for the man-scaping. ALL women like a clean, environment to work in. :roll eyes:

Cheers-mk
Absolutely! And I am glad to see that plenty of you all share in good grooming!
      08-26-2019, 02:54 PM   #36
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
I've been shaving my junk with a Gillette disposable for decades, never had an issue. It isn't that difficult. Decided against using the phrase "it isn't that hard".

TXSTYLE13651.00
      08-26-2019, 02:56 PM   #37
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Ahh, frick me I'll bite again. Unless you are dating women with toe fetishes, what are you doing to them with your feet and why do they need to be soft?

I get the hands bit, I truly do. The feet...mmm, not as sure.

But yes, good topic Marcus!
Slicing your girls' ankle open with your sharp toenail is a 100% guaranteed mood killer. Don't ask me how I know this.
Joekerr7926.00
TXSTYLE13651.00
MKSixer34171.50
Dang3r12503.00
      08-26-2019, 03:44 PM   #38
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Slicing your girls' ankle open with your sharp toenail is a 100% guaranteed mood killer. Don't ask me how I know this.
Hahahahahaha!!!!

No experience with doing that. BUT, I absolutely take care of my feet!

F*** having some Fred Flinstone Feet!
My feet have will undoubtedly rub against my girls feet or legs at some point. I'm not trying to scratch the shit out of her and kill the mood when some exotic kamasutra stuff going on.
MKSixer34171.50
      08-26-2019, 03:47 PM   #39
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Those of you already using a safety razor, are you having to do more than one or two passes? This is something that I don't want to have to do all the time. Seems counter productive?
      08-26-2019, 04:02 PM   #40
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
I just trim close with scissors so things don't get out of control.

Only had my sack shaved once....when I had my vasectomy. And the nurse shaved it for me. That was an interesting experience!
      08-26-2019, 04:07 PM   #41
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I just trim close with scissors so things don't get out of control.

Only had my sack shaved once....when I had my vasectomy. And the nurse shaved it for me. That was an interesting experience!
You left out details about the attractiveness of said nurse...

Though I don't know, I think if I was getting it shaved by someone else, my nutsack would be climbing for my chest as I'd be undergoing severe trust issues at that moment, seeing sharp bits being applied to precious areas by someone else.
Appreciate 2
TXSTYLE13651.00
Dang3r12503.00
      08-26-2019, 05:41 PM   #42
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
You left out details about the attractiveness of said nurse...
Have you not seen JoKoy??? Man, you just aren't going to make it here in 'Murica
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 05:45 PM   #43
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Been nice knowing you (mostly). RIP
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2019, 06:58 PM   #44
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Thumbs up

So I just received my variety pack of blades from Amazon pictured here.

I gotta say, 90 blades (2-3 shaves each) for $10 is an extreme value compared with my Gillette disposables!