09-10-2022, 10:28 AM   #1
deutsch100
Colonel
Rep
Drives: i7 60, XM, M3 Comp, 911 GTS

Pacific BMW has 4-5 iX allocations

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Had a chat yesterday with my long time and fav salesman at Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA.

They have 4-5 2023 iX allocations and one iX M60 spot. Delivery should be the 2nd to 4th week of December (this Dec. 2022).

His name is Adees Z. and he is awesome...friendly, honest, kind, easy and is a long time BMW owner and driver and knows a lot about the cars & brand! He acts as his own "Genius" too for his customer deliveries and car set up and post delivery support. Top notch guy and service.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2022, 04:11 PM   #2
ppagiga
Major
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutsch100 View Post
Had a chat yesterday with my long time and fav salesman at Pacific BMW in Glendale, CA.

They have 4-5 2023 iX allocations and one iX M60 spot. Delivery should be the 2nd to 4th week of December (this Dec. 2022).

His name is Adees Z. and he is awesome...friendly, honest, kind, easy and is a long time BMW owner and driver and knows a lot about the cars & brand! He acts as his own "Genius" too for his customer deliveries and car set up and post delivery support. Top notch guy and service.
Think the most valuable info re allocations would be build weeks. A salesman’s opinion of when a vehicle might deliver is to be taken with a grain of salt, no offense to you or him
Appreciate 1
deutsch1003925.00
      09-10-2022, 04:15 PM   #3
JK479
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: I6-> iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by deutsch100 View Post

Curious how they can build and deliver that fast! Sounds almost impossible.

I have heard they added 30 percent capacity to roll out for ix models. This could be all true…
Appreciate 1
deutsch1003925.00