Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing

11-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #1
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

Garage List
Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim -=[16 Million Dollars "Hack"]=- - Hex Editing

Tools Needed
  1. Xport 360 2.14 (or any other FatX Explorer)
  2. Hex Workshop (or any other hex editor)
  3. LeFluffie (or any other package extractor)
  4. CONcept (or any other rehash/resigner)

Gather gold (your life will be easier with at least 1000+ gold) and go to an EMPTY barrel. If you don't have 1000+ gold, you will end up with like 100+ results. Think about it, this game is huge, so there will be dozens/hundreds of NPCs carrying items in quantities of 1-999. But not a lot of NPCs carry items in more than 1000. I know example showed 126, but I didn't feel like taking more pics lol.

Put your gold into the barrel. DON'T put in all your gold. Your stats show the most amount of gold you discovered and carried, so you don't want those values to show up in your search. So if you have 1299 gold, put in 1237 or so.

Make a manual save.

Connect 360 Hard Drive to Computer. Open XPort. Find Skyrim Save. Drag to Desktop

Open Save with Le Fluffie.

Extract

Edit Savegame.dat with HexWorkshop

Search for gold. 32 bit signed Long. Little Endian. Remember to type in the correct amount! I typed in 162, should have been 126.

Yay you have found your value. If I had selected "find all instances" it would have been 100s of results, but this is just an example. That's why you should have 1000+ gold before you try this.

Use base calculator to calculate how much gold you want. Max is FF FF FF 00. Just use FF FF FF 00, the value shown gets you a corrupted save.

Use base calculator to calculate how much gold you want. Max is FF FF FF 00. Just use FF FF FF 00, the value shown gets you a corrupted save.

Save and go back to Le Fluffie. Inject modified Savegame.dat into original Savegame.dat.

Open save with CONcept. Click rehash/resign.

Yay you be ballin' now...

I sold a bunch of shit and so I have a few hundred more dollas...yay...

Getting more money will be easy now. Just deposit like 11,137 in a barrel and make it 16 mil.

Last edited by jasonn; 11-07-2011 at 01:24 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #2
Captain Jack Harkness
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

I signed up solely to tell you "Thank you." You'd be surprised how much confusion there is on actual game forums like Xbox360iso etc about this. I told them about your tutorial. I was trying to alter the value based on "32 bit unsigned long" which was a nightmare till i found urs luckily! So much wrong info.

Question though: Why did you not just rehash/resign in Le Fluffie?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Harkness View Post
I signed up solely to tell you "Thank you." You'd be surprised how much confusion there is on actual game forums like Xbox360iso etc about this. I told them about your tutorial. I was trying to alter the value based on "32 bit unsigned long" which was a nightmare till i found urs luckily! So much wrong info.

Question though: Why did you not just rehash/resign in Le Fluffie?
You are very welcome! Haha I prefer CONcept out of habit , oddly had a corrupted Mass Effect save when using the security fix part of Le Fluffie before.

More notes from testing:
  1. You should really have 1000+ gold before trying. Otherwise you will have multiple (70-100+) instances. If you just started the game like I did, I just stole from everyone in the River town and sold everything down to my underwear.
  2. I found my value with 1137 and 1307 gold.--made many saves with different values in the barrel. Those two were easy to find with no duplicates. So don't put in all your gold. I had 1384. Putting in your max gold will give you false locations when searching, because your max gold goes into your stats, and you don't care about modifying your stats. So if you had 1399 gold, I would put in 1357 or something.
  3. You don't have to extract the gamesave.dat. It's fine to modify it directly with HexWorkshop. Saves a lot of time

Trying now to max other stuff aside from gold, but it's harder to get to the 1000+ mark.

Probably
  1. dump some other items with the gold in the barrel. They should then be in the same location.
  2. search for gold
  3. search for items (if you put 23 lock picks, search for that number, you'll get a shitload, but modify the one closest to your gold)
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

You are kidding right?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #5
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
You are kidding right?
Hi! What do you mean?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

never understood why people used cheats. no point in playing the game since theres no challenge

Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
It's not out yet, but there's a long complicated hack to get more gold? PASS (plus i'm on a mac and can't be bothered)
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 01:35 AM   #8
Captain Jack Harkness
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw

While some of you might think these cheats are useless, it's not your place to say. IMO, this merely enhances the game rather than the pointless grind for Gold Skyrim forces on people. Simply this.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:36 AM   #9
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
A) could it be any more complicated?
B) where did u get a copy of the game already?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 03:44 AM   #10
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
never understood why people used cheats. no point in playing the game since theres no challenge
I cheat because I can . It makes RPGs more enjoyable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
...could it be any more complicated?...
It is the exact same difficulty as VIM/DVD-in-Motion. For Skyrim you find the value you want and insert FF's.

For DVD-in-Motion, you find the velocity of the vehicle, which is 3kmph, and put in FF to increase/bypass/remove the limit so we can play our DVDs while driving.

this is basically the DVD-in-Motion hack that some of you chumps pay $100+ for:

they look for the value...which is "07A6 (03)"

they modify the value with FF to make it "07A6 (FF)"

it's not complicated. Typing in a few "FF" can save you money

and let you cheat in games
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #11
abisson
Canada FTW.
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 VW R - Stg 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Harkness View Post
While some of you might think these cheats are useless, it's not your place to say. IMO, this merely enhances the game rather than the pointless grind for Gold Skyrim forces on people. Simply this.
1) You are not even here for cars, so GTFO.
2) Who do you think you are coming here like this after 2 posts and do a moral?
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #12
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abisson View Post
2) Who do you think you are coming here like this after 2 posts and do a moral?

Anyways, on single player stuff like this I think it is 'ok' for people to play how they want to play. Though I agree, the economy is part of the gameplay that Bethesda had to tailor to make the experience what they wanted it to be. If you just started out with 16 mil gold, and nothing was out of reach from the shops then that is a massive motivator from the game instantly gone.

I'm not sure anyone really likes working for money, gold, eta. But it is a necessary pace setter to allow you to first of all get use to the game and it's mechanics. But like I said, it's not a multiplayer game so there isn't really any harm done. However, I'll now be wary of anyone running their mouth and accomplishments in Skyrim now.
      11-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #13
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

However, I do hope those already playing the game end up buying it.

Some games do deserve to be paid for in full. (Though, if more console poeple are hacking now then hopefully the games market will swing back towards PC! )
      11-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #14
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Jebus, I had no idea this would stir up so much emotion. Like UltimateBMW and CaptainJackHarkness stated, I play how I want to play so long as it does not affect others. I do things because I can. Made this DIY not to show off or taunt. I made it super detailed and I firmly believe anyone can do it.

Yes with 16 mil gold I can buy whatever I want. I level up faster...unlock achievements faster.

But, I can already modify my achievements. With a few clicks of a button, I can already unlock all the achievements and even timestamp them in the intervals I desire. I can make my gamerscore whatever I want...add games I've never played and unlock achievements I've never earned. It proves nothing.

I put this knowledge out there to be shared and to be used if so desired. Don't like it? Don't do it! It doesn't affect you or your gameplay .

When Oblivion came out some purists complained about quick travel!--that it was too simple and they yearned the old days when you had to walk for hours to reach a location.

Then fucking walk.

--

Also how come no one preaches about coding cars? Aren't we using unlawfully obtained, proprietary BMW software to mess with our vehicles? And some of these DIYers become vendors and sell their services. Isn't that 100x more egregious and heinous?

Why not preach to them and tell these DIYers to go to the Dealership and pay for the programming/coding? "It's part of the BMW experience" don't ruin it.

The reply will be, "It's my car. I'll do whatever the fuck I want."
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
bebbsyLFC
Registered
Rep
Drives: Renault Clio Sport (black)

dude iv tryed to edit the gold on skyrim and completly failed! dont know were iv gone wrong or anything
so if i send you a save of mine somehow can you edit the gold?
i just get the loading screen with it never loading up
(lucky i made 2 alternate saves incase this happened)
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 01:31 AM   #16
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebbsyLFC View Post
dude iv tryed to edit the gold on skyrim and completly failed! dont know were iv gone wrong or anything
so if i send you a save of mine somehow can you edit the gold?
i just get the loading screen with it never loading up
(lucky i made 2 alternate saves incase this happened)
sure upload to mediafire, and tell me how much gold you put in the barrel, please have more than 1000 gold.

you can also attach your save to your post.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #17
bebbsyLFC
Registered
Rep

has 3076 gold
cheers mate much appriciate it!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gjal1r25qlr3c4

mediafire upload..
wouldnt let me upload to forums
cheers bud
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #18
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonn View Post
Jebus, I had no idea this would stir up so much emotion. Like UltimateBMW and CaptainJackHarkness stated, I play how I want to play so long as it does not affect others. I do things because I can. Made this DIY not to show off or taunt. I made it super detailed and I firmly believe anyone can do it.

Yes with 16 mil gold I can buy whatever I want. I level up faster...unlock achievements faster.

But, I can already modify my achievements. With a few clicks of a button, I can already unlock all the achievements and even timestamp them in the intervals I desire. I can make my gamerscore whatever I want...add games I've never played and unlock achievements I've never earned. It proves nothing.

I put this knowledge out there to be shared and to be used if so desired. Don't like it? Don't do it! It doesn't affect you or your gameplay .

When Oblivion came out some purists complained about quick travel!--that it was too simple and they yearned the old days when you had to walk for hours to reach a location.

Then fucking walk.

--

Also how come no one preaches about coding cars? Aren't we using unlawfully obtained, proprietary BMW software to mess with our vehicles? And some of these DIYers become vendors and sell their services. Isn't that 100x more egregious and heinous?

Why not preach to them and tell these DIYers to go to the Dealership and pay for the programming/coding? "It's part of the BMW experience" don't ruin it.

The reply will be, "It's my car. I'll do whatever the fuck I want."
hahahahaha owned
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #19
jasonn
JDM Slut
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebbsyLFC View Post
has 3076 gold
cheers mate much appriciate it!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1gjal1r25qlr3c4

mediafire upload..
wouldnt let me upload to forums
cheers bud
hey m8 sorry just saw this

here you go, lmk if it works, if I have time I'll test it out too.

^ Ok I tested it out and it's corrupted. I think it's because Bethesda had an update and may have patched it possibly.

Last edited by jasonn; 11-14-2011 at 02:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 03:54 AM   #20
bebbsyLFC
Registered
Rep

cheers anyway dude
i somehow managed to do it my self
thought id have 30k gold but ended up with well what you had :P
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 08:16 AM   #21
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

That's fine and all, but aren't you going to get bored of the game now that you don't have to work for anything?
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 10:16 AM   #22
Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
That's fine and all, but aren't you going to get bored of the game now that you don't have to work for anything?
To each their own I suppose, I'd be bored in no time. Buty props for posting this for the people who are in fact interested (single player game, so it won't effect me any).

FYI, after playing all weekend, I was able to legitly make 20K +. This is more than enough to purchase a home, furnishings, horse, spells, and so on. Making gold in this game is easier then ever now, Alchemy + Smithing = get rich quick.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0