Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

09-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #1
Petrosexual
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Roadster

Martial Arts fans: Lone Wolf & Cub books FS

Martial arts fans: I have for sale a complete set of the Lone Wolf and Cub graphic novels, created in Japan and published in the US by Dark Horse Comics. These are the best selling GNs in history, and if you've seen one, you know why. Anybody into Martial arts, especially Japanese arts, or swordplay fans, you will dig these books.

TL,DR: Epic graphic novel series about an expert swordsman framed by a rival clan, who sets out on a mission of revenge, battling ninja, samurai, and villains right out of your favorite kungfu movies, all while pushing his newborn son in a baby cart. Thoroughly awesome.

This set belonged to a family member who passed away recently. They were read perhaps twice each. They are are in excellent condition.

Each volume sells for ~$18 new. I am asking $238 O.B.O for the set of 28 books (that's $8.50 ea). Make me an offer.

Price includes shipping in USA.
Email me here if interested.

Sorry if FS ads are verboten here; it did not seem to belong in the car parts area.

Name:  LW1.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  51.6 KB

Last edited by Petrosexual; 09-25-2014 at 10:58 PM..
Appreciate 0