Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

09-27-2020, 08:32 AM   #133
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Let's all take a knee for him !

Certainly a shock to the system for HAM as he was expecting to get that 91st win to equal the most wins by a driver. Must have put a smile on F2 race winner Mick Schumi no doubt
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 08:46 AM   #134
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

such a demoralizing race for Lewis.. well done for Bottas even though he couldnt overtake Lewis at the start a win nicely served to him.. and at the same time standards are so high that 3rd place for Lewis started to be disappointing.. its crazy.. great work from Merc's.. but i guess Bono and Lewis will have some long chat this evening..

well done to Leclerc for taking his Ferrari from nowhere to somehwhere..

Albon's car was looking weirdly not happy.. i guess they were trying some new parts for Max again.. and Max achieved the best he can well done.. Albon had 5 seconds penalty at the end of the race havent seen why yet..

Sainz's crash was really extraordinary.. that clearly shows that turn 2 is problematic result could be worse.. but luckily it didnt turn into something worse..

Renaults were looking strong.. and Norris Albon Russel fight was superb to watch.. all respect each other with full beams on.. loved it great racing!!

PS: can someone explain me why Max was the driver of the day?
he lost 2 places until first actually 2nd corner and actually jumped over the curbs and almost overtook a Renault like that.. so there were no advantage with that? and all he needed to keep the car on track and he did.. so thats why he was the driver of the day only?
Russel was racing good with his a bit more faster than a toaster car.. Albon was overtaking cars from outside again.. Leclerc took his car to the nice points from nowhere put half a year gap to Vettel.. Norris showed some real skills of racing with an impossible strategy to hang on.. Gasly overtook many cars.. not a fan of Kvyat but kept his cool with his long stint and scored more points than Gasly.. driver of the day voting wasnt that much fair before but this time it didnt make any sense at all..

and Ricciardo almost made the same turn.. he touched much further part of the sausage curb but got a penalty.. he didnt gain any advantage but he had 5 seconds of waiting time in the pits.. he should ve jumped from curbs and go for the bollards? really? i would like to see why Albon had his penalty.. turn 2 is really problematic in Russia.. and since its almost the only place to overtake of course drivers push their luck.. it definitely needs to be revised.. too many penalties started to occur during races.. its not normal.. like we have too much action on track..
      09-27-2020, 08:54 AM   #135
M5Rick
General
Rep

^ MAX Driver of the Day? YEEEEES!!! it's like a win.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 09:00 AM   #136
FormulaMMM
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

BOT calling out the haters post-race.

To anyone who thought he wasn't capable of winning in the best F1 car of all-time when Lewis assigns himself a 10 second stop and go and VER blows the start, guess he showed you.

Bit of that FU spirit during an actual race, directed toward HAM from now until the end of the season would be terrific.

Perhaps more time studying telemetry, less social media.

Appreciate 2
      09-27-2020, 09:18 AM   #137
M5Rick
General
Rep

Oh well not a disaster for HAM,some drivers would have TEETH removed for those 15 points lets remember but it's understandable for him to view that the stewards are out to stop him.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 10:17 AM   #138
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Armchair critics judging a 4 time champion wrestling a 1000hp high downforce unforgiving machine 😂
Go to your local go-kart center and let some of the steam off as you pretend to be fast 😂
Arm chair critic my ass. He is just like HAM! VET is only 4 time champ because he had the best car. If I remember correctly RIC beat him that year they were in equal equipment. Just like LEC is beating his ass now.

I will take your cart track advise tho
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2020, 11:06 AM   #139
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Oh well not a disaster for HAM,some drivers would have TEETH removed for those 15 points lets remember but it's understandable for him to view that the stewards are out to stop him.
Yeah . And HAM was completely confused today !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50
      09-27-2020, 11:12 AM   #140
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
such a demoralizing race for Lewis.. well done for Bottas even though he couldnt overtake Lewis at the start a win nicely served to him.. and at the same time standards are so high that 3rd place for Lewis started to be disappointing.. its crazy.. great work from Merc's.. but i guess Bono and Lewis will have some long chat this evening..

well done to Leclerc for taking his Ferrari from nowhere to somehwhere..

Albon's car was looking weirdly not happy.. i guess they were trying some new parts for Max again.. and Max achieved the best he can well done.. Albon had 5 seconds penalty at the end of the race havent seen why yet..

Sainz's crash was really extraordinary.. that clearly shows that turn 2 is problematic result could be worse.. but luckily it didnt turn into something worse..

Renaults were looking strong.. and Norris Albon Russel fight was superb to watch.. all respect each other with full beams on.. loved it great racing!!

PS: can someone explain me why Max was the driver of the day?
he lost 2 places until first actually 2nd corner and actually jumped over the curbs and almost overtook a Renault like that.. so there were no advantage with that? and all he needed to keep the car on track and he did.. so thats why he was the driver of the day only?
Russel was racing good with his a bit more faster than a toaster car.. Albon was overtaking cars from outside again.. Leclerc took his car to the nice points from nowhere put half a year gap to Vettel.. Norris showed some real skills of racing with an impossible strategy to hang on.. Gasly overtook many cars.. not a fan of Kvyat but kept his cool with his long stint and scored more points than Gasly.. driver of the day voting wasnt that much fair before but this time it didnt make any sense at all..

and Ricciardo almost made the same turn.. he touched much further part of the sausage curb but got a penalty.. he didnt gain any advantage but he had 5 seconds of waiting time in the pits.. he should ve jumped from curbs and go for the bollards? really? i would like to see why Albon had his penalty.. turn 2 is really problematic in Russia.. and since its almost the only place to overtake of course drivers push their luck.. it definitely needs to be revised.. too many penalties started to occur during races.. its not normal.. like we have too much action on track..
Mate ?
That's actually pretty simple . "MAX is born on the track and drives with octane in his blood" !
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50
      09-27-2020, 11:16 AM   #141
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah . And HAM was completely confused today !

Too much blm on his mind also, trying to solve the worlds problems.Micks happy for his dad tho.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 11:18 AM   #142
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Mate ?
That's actually pretty simple . "MAX is born on the track and drives with octane in his blood" !
That FIST alone would see him World champ in a fair fight
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 11:26 AM   #143
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Mate ?
It's coming up now on Ch4 going to watch Max become CHAMPION of the day
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 11:36 AM   #144
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Lewis' penalty points added today s been retracted..

Quote:
Mate ?
driver of the day voting is something different mate..

Last edited by yco; 09-27-2020 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 12:10 PM   #145
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Lewis' penalty points added today s been retracted..

driver of the day voting is something different mate..
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50
      09-27-2020, 12:13 PM   #146
M5Rick
General
Rep

Oh my goodness Lecrunch takes out Lance S. ''It was a rashing inshident''.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 12:15 PM   #147
M5Rick
General
Rep

Sainz is no saint...drove straight into the concrete edge! Mr Magoo blows it all on his own.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 12:32 PM   #148
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Oh my goodness Lecrunch takes out Lance S. ''It was a rashing inshident''.
As I said my friend : LeCrash is a piece of 5H1*
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50
      09-27-2020, 12:38 PM   #149
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
As I said my friend : LeCrash is a piece of 5H1*
Of course, only a fool would trust him..he's no one's friend just a smiling fiend.

Last edited by M5Rick; 09-27-2020 at 12:46 PM..
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 01:36 PM   #150
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

guys Leclerc is doing really nice with that box of chocolate Ferrari car.. he is outperforming the car.. you re being too harsh that i cant understand why again..

Last edited by yco; 09-27-2020 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 1
gatorfast4969.00
      09-27-2020, 01:41 PM   #151
M5Rick
General
Rep

RB's first podium at Sochi also I gather and well deserved with Tanabe himself being well impressed at this.As we keep seeing it's only Max that's strong enough to take the fight to Merc.
Renault though being fast haven't the staying power to keep up with simple mistakes creeping in and veteran Perez showing his true grit with nothing to lose.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 01:59 PM   #152
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
RB's first podium at Sochi also I gather and well deserved with Tanabe himself being well impressed at this.As we keep seeing it's only Max that's strong enough to take the fight to Merc.
Renault though being fast haven't the staying power to keep up with simple mistakes creeping in and veteran Perez showing his true grit with nothing to lose.
I couldn't agree more my friend
Without MAX there wouldn't be a race in the front . Just another Benz-race from the 2 MIB .
I was really impressed by the launch of the Benz-boys , fast as lightning off the line !
MAX lost it there..and after 7 laps there was already a gap from 6 sec.

No complaints so far regarding the HONDA PU . It was about time after 2 DNF ..
Of course more power is required for a real fight with the MIB

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50
      09-27-2020, 02:13 PM   #153
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
I couldn't agree more my friend
Without MAX there wouldn't be a race in the front . Just another Benz-race from the 2 MIB .
I was really impressed by the launch of the Benz-boys , fast as lightning off the line !
MAX lost it there..and after 7 laps there was already a gap from 6 sec.

No complaints so far regarding the HONDA PU . It was about time after 2 DNF ..
Of course more power is required for a real fight with the MIB
Let's keep hoping that Bono comes up with some more great ideas for the Merc drivers.. still,HAM goes back to 8 pen points and Wolff has to cough up 30000 euros for those expensive practice starts they okay'd and then of course Max can step in. Pressure is on HAM for sure and he's not liking it.
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2020, 02:22 PM   #154
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Let's keep hoping that Bono comes up with some more great ideas for the Merc drivers.. still,HAM goes back to 8 pen points and Wolff has to cough up 30000 euros for those expensive practice starts they okay'd.
30K is peanuts for the Wolffman
It's really remarkable , they always find a way to fix everything !
Of course money talks like usual...And HAM can sleep again !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58900.50