DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Best part is comments - Attempted murder on school bus

“I can’t believe it!
Never would have thought that’d happen!
OMG!”

I feel like I live in a world of poorly coded npc.
People are deaf, dumb, blind, and stupid af.
They have no friggin idea, really.

Anyone surprised by this is asleep.
And that’s the kindest thing that can be said.

The world we live in now has “adults” who say they are scared of children. We have created (or let fester) a society where supposed adults are afraid of children running around with uzi’s.

“Adults” are “terrorized” by “children” with semiautomatics, and refuse to come out of their “houses”.

Lol.

Are you not entertained?
The war takes many forms.
It is everywhere.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LENXL4Vqgko
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2023, 08:43 AM   #2
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
This is the result of an entire generation (or a couple of generations) of parents who try to be friends with their kids, instead of figures of authority and discipline in their lives.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 6
unluky7528.00
cmyx6go15761.00
DO4441408.50
Buug95917408.00
      05-05-2023, 09:19 AM   #3
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
This is the result of an entire generation (or a couple of generations) of parents who try to be friends with their kids, instead of figures of authority and discipline in their lives.
There's an s in the word parent
Which is simply not true
Those kids only had ONE parent , specifically a mother
The rise of single mothers raising boys who don't know how to behave like men and the erosion of the nuclear family has lead to what we see today
Appreciate 3
DO4441408.50
gtr2M3138.50
      05-05-2023, 01:32 PM   #4
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkagtr View Post
There's an s in the word parent
Which is simply not true
Those kids only had ONE parent , specifically a mother
The rise of single mothers raising boys who don't know how to behave like men and the erosion of the nuclear family has lead to what we see today
Lot of those school shooters had both parents in the home.

I didnt have a "nuclear family*" and I didnt have to deal with this BS.

*and nuclear families were a new concept in the 20s, you saying we were a hellscape before then?
Appreciate 1
DO4441408.50
      05-05-2023, 03:27 PM   #5
DO444
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post

*and nuclear families were a new concept in the 20s, you saying we were a hellscape before then?
I agree, it is more than just single parent issues causing this. Divorce has been a thing for a long time and we didn’t have mafia style hits run by 7th graders.

And it’s also a road that is verboten to track down, because if you do then you apparently become more evil than the shooter for even recognizing what’s happening.

That’s the root of the problem, that we are not allowed to say what we see and hear on pain of death.
Appreciate 1
Buug95917408.00
      05-05-2023, 05:28 PM   #6
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post

I am glad you turned out well, despite the deck you were dealt
You can not use your personal experience and anecdotal evidence to argue the point

Effects of Fatherlessness – Teenage Statistics
63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007

Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.

The statistics have gotten WORST since then
Appreciate 1
gtr2M3138.50
      05-05-2023, 05:55 PM   #7
DO444
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I am glad you turned out well, despite the deck you were dealt
You can not use your personal experience and anecdotal evidence to argue the point

Effects of Fatherlessness – Teenage Statistics
63% of all youth suicides,
70% of all teen pregnancies,
71% of all adolescent chemical/substance abusers,
80% of all prison inmates, and
90% of all homeless and runaway children, came from single mother homes.
Bob Ray Sanders, “Hey Y’all, Let’s Fill The Hall (Of Fame), Ft. Worth Star Telegram, Oct.28,2007

Mona Charen, “More Good News Than Bad?”, Washington Times, Mar.16, 2001 (citing Bill Bennett, “The Index of Leading Cultural Indicators: American society at the end of the 20th Century., New York, Broadway Books, 1994)

Children brought up in single mother homes are:
5 times more likely to commit suicide,
9 times more likely to drop out of high school,
10 times more likely to abuse chemical substances,
14 times more likely to commit rape,
20 times more likely to end up in prison,
32 times more likely to run away from home.

The statistics have gotten WORST since then
There’s more to the statistical story.
And if you aren’t able or willing to present the full statistical picture than you aren’t being honest and cannot hope to solve the problem, not that I blame you.

But fatherhood alone is not the cause or remedy.

I am unwilling to present the complete statistical picture because to do so is to invite a public hanging.

As my statistics professor once said, statistics can be used to prove anything, depending on what the person presenting them wants you to believe.

Without more data on the individuals you cited, these statistics alone are virtually meaningless. This is not to say that having a father in the home is unnecessary, but it is an incomplete picture you’re providing, and as such it’s not very helpful.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2023, 07:02 PM   #8
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO444 View Post
There’s more to the statistical story.
And if you aren’t able or willing to present the full statistical picture than you aren’t being honest and cannot hope to solve the problem, not that I blame you.

But fatherhood alone is not the cause or remedy.

I am unwilling to present the complete statistical picture because to do so is to invite a public hanging.

As my statistics professor once said, statistics can be used to prove anything, depending on what the person presenting them wants you to believe.

Without more data on the individuals you cited, these statistics alone are virtually meaningless. This is not to say that having a father in the home is unnecessary, but it is an incomplete picture you’re providing, and as such it’s not very helpful.
I also do not want to go down a rabbit hole
lets use some common sense
Asians have a very strong family bond, some even living in generational extended households
Asians have come to the USA within the last 100 yrs or so , and now have become the highest hourly wage earner in the USA.
It just so happens that the single motherhood rate amongst Asians are extremely low
They also place a high value on education and the parents takes steps in securing such for their children

I have long believed that fatherless homes are NOT the cause be all and end all
BUT it is a pretty accurate and reliable indicator of such
like the old saying: If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....it's not a chicken
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2023, 08:02 PM   #9
DO444
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I also do not want to go down a rabbit hole
lets use some common sense
Asians have a very strong family bond, some even living in generational extended households
Asians have come to the USA within the last 100 yrs or so , and now have become the highest hourly wage earner in the USA.
It just so happens that the single motherhood rate amongst Asians are extremely low
They also place a high value on education and the parents takes steps in securing such for their children

I have long believed that fatherless homes are NOT the cause be all and end all
BUT it is a pretty accurate and reliable indicator of such
like the old saying: If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....it's not a chicken
https://twitter.com/SouthlandPost/st...Cz_YrlhvItAAAA

For some, yes it is (fatherhood).

Also interesting that Asians have done this in spite of US higher education blacklisting and quota’g them out of Ivy League = Best Pay.

If we were a meritocracy, Asians would already own America lock, stock, and barrel.

But, we aren’t. We are a selectively racist country. America is racist, bigoted against anyone doing well.

And we call that, progressive lol.

Honestly, all I really want is for the nation to officially change it’s name to ClownWorld, and I will be happy.
Appreciate 1
pikkagtr3896.50
      05-05-2023, 09:12 PM   #10
2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO444 View Post
https://twitter.com/SouthlandPost/st...Cz_YrlhvItAAAA

For some, yes it is (fatherhood).

Also interesting that Asians have done this in spite of US higher education blacklisting and quota’g them out of Ivy League = Best Pay.

If we were a meritocracy, Asians would already own America lock, stock, and barrel.

But, we aren’t. We are a selectively racist country. America is racist, bigoted against anyone doing well.

And we call that, progressive lol.

Honestly, all I really want is for the nation to officially change it’s name to ClownWorld, and I will be happy.
Yep, so progressive that mental illness is accepted as normal, and merely pointing out the complete lack of logic in this throught process is seen as bigotry. Seriously how can a person identify as something else if they can never truly stand in the shoes of who they claim to identify as? Is that not appropriation as well. Insane world we live in.
Appreciate 1
DO4441408.50
      05-05-2023, 10:05 PM   #11
DO444
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
Yep, so progressive that mental illness is accepted as normal, and merely pointing out the complete lack of logic in this throught process is seen as bigotry. Seriously how can a person identify as something else if they can never truly stand in the shoes of who they claim to identify as? Is that not appropriation as well. Insane world we live in.
Some appropriations have more merit than others, apparently.

Let’s not try to figure out why lest we be dismembered.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2023, 08:02 AM   #12
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

Gear them up and send them to the front lines in Ukraine. They can play with all the guns they want there.
Appreciate 1
DO4441408.50