BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-07-2005, 05:57 AM   #23
JamieA
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

I completely agree with your point of view, however you did present information on perceptions from Singapore, and if people are to know where that "midle line" is, then it is only appropriate that I present an Australian point of view.

My information is from "The Australian" which is the pre-eminent paper published here with very high quality and professional journalism, as well as "The 7.30 Report" which is another quality current affairs program here.

As you said there are two sides to every story and getting into a discussion based on what we have encountered in our respective media will in the end be counterproductive. However, I think that there is no wrong in presenting points of view. For that reason, I didn't specifically respond to your post, but just present the climate here on this matter.

Peace to you.