Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

05-16-2018, 11:22 AM   #1541
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i, 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
I like going to the Gym. I go 5-6 days a week for the last year or so. We have our group of friends joke around looking and look at all the hot chicks...
Lots of beautiful women here too. I dont care about anyone else.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2018, 11:58 AM   #1542
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
I'm currently in Guadalajara.

I'm annoyed by all the beautiful curvy women here tempting me to walk around with a freakin hard on. I'm annoyed that more of these normal girls aren't living in the states.

God the women here are beautiful.
My wife hails from there. I actually proposed to her there. What are you doing out there? Awesome area.
Appreciate 1
      05-16-2018, 12:03 PM   #1543
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
Quote:

I'm annoyed by all the beautiful curvy women here tempting me to walk around with a freakin hard on. I'm annoyed that more of these normal girls aren't living in the states.

My wife hails from there. I actually proposed to her there. What are you doing out there? Awesome area.
I'm a producer for universal music so I'm working with one of their Latin based artists for the next month or so.

I'm staying in the puerta de hierro/andares área, so as you can imagine, everywhere you go here are beautiful women who are thin with AMAZING curves.

I'm highly considering joining your club (aka the find a wife out here- I've traveled a lot for work and quite frankly I've never seen so many "common based" beautiful women in one city)
      05-16-2018, 12:05 PM   #1544
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:

Forgot your "tights" in 'Murica?

curvy bronzed Hispanic women with black hair
Curvy yes.

However, you've got a healthy dose of bronzed or very light skinned with colored eyes Mexican women here. Most with amazingly dangerous curves.

Viva Guadalajara!
      05-16-2018, 12:07 PM   #1545
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:
I'm a producer for universal music so I'm working with one of their Latin based artists for the next month or so.

I'm staying in the puerta de hierro/andares área, so as you can imagine, everywhere you go here are beautiful women who are thin with AMAZING curves.

I'm highly considering joining your club (aka the find a wife out here- I've traveled a lot for work and quite frankly I've never seen so many "common based" beautiful women in one city)
I am jealous... I ve heard great things about the women down there. I have few friends from there too.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2018, 12:54 PM   #1546
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

Oh, very cool. Enjoy your time out there. The other huge plus is the food and tequila. I became a much bigger fan of tequila after spending some time in Jalisco. You may also be experiencing some Mexican cuisine that you had not encountered in SoCal - PM me if you want particular suggestions. If you have time on the weekend, head over to TlaquePaque, there is an awesome shop/restaurant/hangout area (you can't miss it, it's the only destination in TlaquePaque - it's otherwise residential).

I actually met her stateside (her family moved here when she was 2), but they still have a house out there so they go often. The other thing about women from that area is that they know how to keep a home/treat their husband, at least both my wife and her mother do.
Appreciate 1
GoRomeo938.00
      05-16-2018, 12:57 PM   #1547
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Curvy yes.

However, you've got a healthy dose of bronzed or very light skinned with colored eyes Mexican women here. Most with amazingly dangerous curves.

Viva Guadalajara!
I found those to be the most intriguing, even though the former is more my type - we don't see enough of that up here.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2018, 01:35 PM   #1548
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
Quote:

Lol I went to France a couple years ago to visit some distant cousins on my dads side of the family.

Even just strolling through one of their average malls on a Tuesday afternoon, there were dozens and dozens of girls that could easily be 8-10's out here lol.
Appreciate 1
GoRomeo938.00
      05-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #1549
GoRomeo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [9.50]
2006 330i  [6.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Lol I went to France a couple years ago to visit some distant cousins on my dads side of the family.

Even just strolling through one of their average malls on a Tuesday afternoon, there were dozens and dozens of girls that could easily be 8-10's out here lol.
yeah I hear you, my ex-wife is from the south of France. Yes she was a 9-10 back in the day... shes 45 now.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #1550
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Old dude, maybe a buck 60 comes up to me right before I'm about to press the 110s for 15 and asks if he can use my bench

I'm like no, i have one drop set, come back in 5 mins

He wont fucking leave and just as I'm about to start the set says he needs to use THAT bench and I should swap to another one

The fucking 110s are resting on the bench so I got really fucking pissed

The old dipshit went off to press his 30s somewhere else but holy fuck, I'm not 275 anymore but what the fuck goes through someones mind to ask someone literally twice your size to stop their set so you can do some weeny bitch shit with their equipment?
Are you doing squats in my curl rack AGAIN?????

Last night I was doing seated curls alternating with dumbbell rows. I finish a curl set, set them down, and start to spin around to grab the dumbbell off the floor. "Oh, are you using that bench?" I had to tell him "yes" TWICE.
Appreciate 1
      05-16-2018, 05:38 PM   #1551
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep

A lot of people struggle to say "no" (to anything). These type of jokers you guys have encountered have had enough success 'bullying' people off stuff that they try it all the time.
Appreciate 2
      05-17-2018, 08:34 AM   #1552
The Chaddening
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bicycle - reducing carbon

Quote:
Old dude, maybe a buck 60 comes up to me right before I'm about to press the 110s for 15 and asks if he can use my bench

He wont fucking leave and just as I'm about to start the set says he needs to use THAT bench and I should swap to another one

The old dipshit went off to press his 30s somewhere else but holy fuck, I'm not 275 anymore but what the fuck goes through someones mind to ask someone literally twice your size to stop their set so you can do some weeny bitch shit with their equipment?
Little man syndrome is not cured with age.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2018, 05:29 AM   #1553
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:

OMG this is hilarious. I could see this play out as a SNL skit or cartoon.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #1554
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I swear people must lose IQ points when they walk into a gym. I know I complained about this before on here but it's gotten worse. I don't understand how it's so difficult to place dumb bells back on the rack in the right order of increasing weight. Before it was just only a couple of size weights. Now it's across two full dumb bell racks.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 03:26 PM   #1555
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
I swear people must lose IQ points when they walk into a gym. I know I complained about this before on here but it's gotten worse. I don't understand how it's so difficult to place dumb bells back on the rack in the right order of increasing weight. Before it was just only a couple of size weights. Now it's across two full dumb bell racks.
You still have racks???? While I haven't found any at the bottom of the pool YET, I find random bells all around it, tucked into corners, sometimes just along the side. No one to supervise these loose bells as they get WAY too close to the edge of the pool.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 04:17 PM   #1556
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

fuckers taking the black plastic piece off the weight clips... why again?
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2018, 08:41 PM   #1557
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Stupid hot chicks in no clothes doing bent rows right in my line of sight while wife is at gym
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 01:23 AM   #1558
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BdSM n54iS View Post
fuckers taking the black plastic piece off the weight clips... why again?
Sometimes they break off when people do dipshit things with them

My old 24 all the clips were stolen so I had to bring my own. Someone tried stealing some of the dumbbell set in his gym bag one time lmao
Years ago I used to carry around a draw string bag with me during my sets and I had my own clips. One dude got all up in my face and started calling me out for stealing clips when he saw me putting them back in my bag. Best part? He couldn't even laugh it off when I told them they were mine. He was still pissed at me somehow lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 01:42 PM   #1559
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Years ago I used to carry around a draw string bag with me during my sets and I had my own clips. One dude got all up in my face and started calling me out for stealing clips when he saw me putting them back in my bag. Best part? He couldn't even laugh it off when I told them they were mine. He was still pissed at me somehow lol.
The freakin ankle strap for the cable pulldowns keeps disappearing.... I swear if I see someone putting that shit in their bag I'd also hahaha. I'd laugh it off too but still
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #1560
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

I'm considering putting a bolt in my shorts so I can a) impress the ladies b) always have a pin for the weight stacks/machines
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #1561
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Sometimes they break off when people do dipshit things with them

My old 24 all the clips were stolen so I had to bring my own. Someone tried stealing some of the dumbbell set in his gym bag one time lmao
Insane what some people will do, like they can use this shit somewhere outside of the gym or selling used gym equipment on a black market I'm not aware of
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2018, 01:45 PM   #1562
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm considering putting a bolt in my shorts so I can a) impress the ladies b) always have a pin for the weight stacks/machines
2 birds 1 stone right there
Appreciate 0