Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

08-17-2020, 10:36 AM   #199
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i agree with this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Maybe Max like Lecrash. If it's true then it's only because VER has got Lecrash's number. He's not a threat. He's not competition. Not until 2022 and maybe then he will keep liking him ��

Now this graph is not OK. We had 3 teams fighting last year. This year we have 3 drivers.
that graph shows the biggest problem of this season.. its ridiculous!!
      08-17-2020, 10:39 AM   #200
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Maybe Max like Lecrash. If it's true then it's only because VER has got Lecrash's number. He's not a threat. He's not competition. Not until 2022 and maybe then he will keep liking him 😂

Now this graph is not OK. We had 3 teams fighting last year. This year we have 3 drivers.
That's very , very doubtful mate . Too much fights happened in the past between them at the kart tracks .
Max will never forget the past . Just wait till he has the chance to meet Ocon on the track...

MAX is born in my region . This means we are from the same tribe .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 10:46 AM   #201
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Dandruff with hair gel is a warning sign.
my friend.
LeCrash and Ocon are from the same kind !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #202
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 01:08 PM   #203
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post

The Remix rocks.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 01:10 PM   #204
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
I'm still wondering how Merc fixed their tire issue in only one week ?
Probably neutralised the das,disconnected it.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 01:27 PM   #205
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

My UKM5 and MBelgium friends -

Quote:
My UKM5 and MdBelgium friends -
Didn't the MB suffer from rear tire deg as well??
      08-17-2020, 01:37 PM   #206
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
My UKM5 and MdBelgium friends -
Didn't the MB suffer from rear tire deg as well??
They did though not to the extent of Silverstone 2 where the curves were taken for longer causing the bubbling not only for Merc.It lasted for a shorter time in Spain causing less of a problem for Mercs and allowing utilization of more engine power where doing the same at Silverstone 2 caused tyre degredation quicker.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 01:37 PM   #207
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Yeah my friend . Next is Spa , I'm curious to see how the Mercs run in the QF without the Party-Mode .
According Toto : He's not worried !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 01:42 PM   #208
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Yeah my friend . Next is Spa , I'm curious to see how the Mercs run in the QF without the Party-Mode .
A carbon copy of HAM's attitude...''they cannot slow us with their rules'',two YES men.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 01:58 PM   #209
M5Rick
General
Rep

Quote:
Schumi cheated for so long with hidden traction control so if Merc can adopt that capability (look at their suspected red dots dash at start) without being sussed then nearly max power and kid gloving tyres is always a possibility. Tech now is in space age,I'm not saying et technology heh heh can be used in F1 my friend but it is known that the 'dark side' have an almost blank cheque and unlimited staff.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 02:38 PM   #210
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

i believe Merc' can create an engine map that more boost on higher revs close to party mode (quali) and lineer figures on mid to higher rev range (race).. instead of engine modes, there can be an option to switch between different rev lights on the steering wheel to keep the engine on safer revs during the race and higher for the quali so instead of changing the map, there can be rev light modes will be in the regulation.. so when pushing is needed during the race driver can rev a bit higher for more power.. since Merc' guys have more brain than me probably they already figured what to do.. and another possibility that Merc' will set the car close to party mode all the time and then there can be partying all the way for other teams..

Quote:
mate there is a possibility that Honda engine can blew up easier since there wont be a safer mode you know that right? they cant be too safe cause they ll need pace for quali.. and they have to more risk for covering quali sessions since Racing Points was so close Max in Spain.. i guess you were telling that Merc' was running 70-80% of their power only but Honda was telling this is all we got.. just something to think about for you..

Quote:
Schumi cheated for so long with hidden traction control so if Merc can adopt that capability (look at their suspected red dots dash at start) without being sussed then nearly max power and kid gloving tyres is always a possibility. Tech now is in space age,I'm not saying et technology heh heh can be used in F1 my friend but it is known that the 'dark side' have an almost blank cheque and unlimited staff.
there is nothing wrong with the dash lights my friend.. that conspiracy has no ground to prove its point..
      08-17-2020, 03:34 PM   #211
M5Rick
General
Rep

there is nothing wrong with the dash lights my friend.. that conspiracy has no ground to prove its point..[/QUOTE]

There is a saying in English 'There's no smoke without fire' my friend and with Merc there is plenty smoke
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 04:05 PM   #212
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post

mate there is a possibility that Honda engine can blew up easier since there wont be a safer mode you know that right? they cant be too safe cause they ll need pace for quali.. and they have to more risk for covering quali sessions since Racing Points was so close Max in Spain.. i guess you were telling that Merc' was running 70-80% of their power only but Honda was telling this is all we got.. just something to think about for you..
Regarding the 80 % ,I didn't said that . I was a statement (article) from Ralf Schumacher .
Let us hope for the other teams that Ralf is wrong ..

From what I heard is that Honda pulled the PU more open with more cooling to avoid power loss in the heat.
It's for sure MAX needs more power , to get HAM in a close battle ...
And that's what every F1-enthusiast would love to see !

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 04:24 PM   #213
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Quote:
There is a saying in English 'There's no smoke without fire' my friend and with Merc there is plenty smoke
my friend i can put a smoke in Red Bulls right now that their wings are a bit weird.. here is a smoke for you..
but it has to be rational i believe.. there is no smoke on Merc' they re top-notch team that even FIA trying to slow them down in short.. but actually remember Ricciardo's words please other teams are just slow...

Quote:
Regarding the 80 % ,I didn't said that . I was a statement (article) from Ralf Schumacher .
Let us hope for the other teams that Ralf is wrong ..

From what I heard is that Honda pulled the PU more open with more cooling to avoid power loss in the heat.
It's for sure MAX needs more power , to get HAM in a close battle ...
And that's what every F1-enthusiast would love to see !
im just saying mate..
      08-17-2020, 04:35 PM   #214
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
You guys watch the F2 feature race? Pretty crazy for the last 10 laps.
      08-17-2020, 05:13 PM   #215
M5Rick
General
Rep

[QUOTE=yco;26575438]my friend i can put a smoke in Red Bulls right now that their wings are a bit weird.. here is a smoke for you..
but it has to be rational i believe.. there is no smoke on Merc' they re top-notch team that even FIA trying to slow them down in short.. but actually remember Ricciardo's words please other teams are just slow...

The wings have to all pass a test which is stringent, a flex test etc Wolff getting up tight and looking down on Christian talking nonsense about some flexing he thinks he saw makes him look desperate if not delusional as if someone will spoil his own toy.
Appreciate 1
      08-17-2020, 05:39 PM   #216
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
my friend i can put a smoke in Red Bulls right now that their wings are a bit weird.. here is a smoke for you..

im just saying mate..
"I'm just saying" is also written under your username

Appreciate 1
M5Rick58899.00
      08-17-2020, 06:10 PM   #217
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

Quote:

The wings have to all pass a test which is stringent, a flex test etc Wolff getting up tight and looking down on Christian talking nonsense about some flexing he thinks he saw makes him look desperate if not delusional as if someone will spoil his own toy.
nice point my friend.. there is nothing wrong or no smoke from Merc's as well they re just too good comparing with the other teams..

Quote:
"I'm just saying" is also written under your username
het is waar..
      08-18-2020, 02:31 AM   #218
M5Rick
General
Rep

[QUOTE=yco;26575902]nice point my friend.. there is nothing wrong or no smoke from Merc's as well they re just too good comparing with the other teams..

That amount of tech and performance can only raise suspicion and concern into how the whole foundation of Merc F1 stands. I would say the same about any team that had dubious advantage since seven or so years ago when this hybrid rule was pushed through with Merc having knowledge of what would happen 2 or so years before the others did. Another English saying for you my friend 'It's just not cricket'.
Appreciate 1
      08-18-2020, 06:00 AM   #219
M5Rick
General
Rep

A well known British newspaper has,at last,put a column out reflecting F1 fans' concerns with where F1 is going or in fact stalled in the turbo-hybrid era.
Wins since 2014-2019
Merc 86
Ferrari 17
Red Bull 15

Podiums.
Merc 179
Ferrari 92
Red Bull 66
If theres any doubt then even HAM said he was in a daze out there not realising that he had taken the chequered flag! The paper stated what even non-car people should understand by now in that there is no serious competition for HAM.
Appreciate 1
      08-18-2020, 06:41 AM   #220
yco
i'm just saying
Rep

well such victories was there as well in Schumacher - Ferrari era as well my friend and you know it.. it can bring up suspicion.. but bringing suspicion is one thing finding something that they re cheating with some grounds is another thing...

Merc' joining F1 again at the right time (rule change) is a coincidence in your opinion? i think timing was like it was planned and it is planned of course for such a company.. Merc' did a lot of different types of engines throughout its history in F1.. only thing i can tell you my friend is good luck finding something that Merc's cheat with some rational grounds.. even if you look Merc' road cars its in uptrend in last 4-5 years as well, the story is pretty complete..

remember the times Schumi was long way ahead but he was spinning because of lack of concentration? Lewis always push for more and makes few mistakes and when he does he recovers.. he almost perfected his driving in last 2-3 years already.. and best drivers do take the best seats.. there is a reason why best drivers in best seats in F1.. it was always like this.. and besides.. 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 seasons.. Lewis wasnt in the best car but he won 22 races and 1 tittle, at least one victory in each season.. how many drivers on the grid have more than 22 victories and 1 title nowadays? not much.. stats are clear my friend..

Last edited by yco; 08-18-2020 at 06:56 AM..
Appreciate 0