Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Vaccine, research updates, etc..
Predictive Oncology (NASDAQ Symbol POAI) is licensing and partnering this groundbreaking NSP10 technology in the race to develop a vaccine for development.

So there will be more PR's coming. Just have to wait, and then jump out at the next pump when people are buying in if you've made what you want.

I see some institutions have bought into that one. One is Sabby. Just be careful as they have a history of controlling share price with their practices. Keep your eye on level 2 data when you get ready to sell.

Last edited by Rmtt; 05-16-2020 at 06:09 AM..
Appreciate 2
      05-16-2020, 05:02 AM   #750
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Nerd View Post
So far they've only conducted their tests on cells, they'll need to get approval to test on animals before they can proceed to human testing. There are far more companies that are ahead in testing.

If you want to see a true breakout stock from march look at WayFair - Tinker: W
It was enough of a run for people to make a lot of money with what they released.

And with everything being "fast tracked" these days....there could still be more left in it later.

I'm not in the one above though.

I believe seel will be the next big runner shortly. Public Float is extremely low for a stock like this. And with the stuff coming down the pipeline...it's going to pop.

The small run yesterday was them announcing the hiring of a director. That's not even the big news that's coming.

Also the CEO spent $3M of his own money buying shares.

Last edited by Rmtt; 05-16-2020 at 05:09 AM..
Appreciate 2
      05-16-2020, 10:56 AM   #751
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Predictive Oncology (NASDAQ Symbol POAI) is licensing and partnering this groundbreaking NSP10 technology in the race to develop a vaccine for development.

So there will be more PR's coming. Just have to wait, and then jump out at the next pump when people are buying in if you've made what you want.

I see some institutions have bought into that one. One is Sabby. Just be careful as they have a history of controlling share price with their practices. Keep your eye on level 2 data when you get ready to sell.
Yea dude idk what to do with all my shares. My buddy talked me into buying a shit ton when drunk and he told me to just wait it out, but its frustrating haha
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
      05-16-2020, 01:11 PM   #752
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yea dude idk what to do with all my shares. My buddy talked me into buying a shit ton when drunk and he told me to just wait it out, but its frustrating haha
Just have to be patient. That's the hardest part. Lately I've been keeping about 4-5 stocks in play....so something is usually happening to at least one.

In the past, I've averaged down to trade sideways because something better had popped up.

Once I sell, I move to the next as I'm looking for the next opportunity. I try to keep my short term stuff no longer than 4-6 weeks in play.

Good luck.
      05-16-2020, 06:18 PM   #753
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
POAI - I have about 10k shares currently thinking about adding more. IMO could jump pretty high.
Yikes! That seems like a big bet on something that is still in production. Everything they are doing is in vitro still and will be for some time, I think most pharmaceutical companies are working in vitro right now, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about betting on one companie's ability right now.

I could be wrong though, you never know, it might jump on some big news, who knows?

I still have some XSPA and was in SEEL for about an hour on Thursday, but got nervous a dumped it - LOL.

Made 6% return in one day! I'll take it. Might go back in on SEEL if it comes down on Monday, but I doubt it will.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-16-2020, 06:24 PM   #754
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Is anyone watching VTIQ?

This company sure sounds a lot like Tesla in 2009.

Thinking about pulling the trigger for a grand on Monday for fun. I like what they are doing with the Hydrogen fuel cells, I see potential.

Thoughts?

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/pr...-to-12-billion
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2020, 06:28 PM   #755
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Yikes! That seems like a big bet on something that is still in production. Everything they are doing is in vitro still and will be for some time, I think most pharmaceutical companies are working in vitro right now, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about betting on one companie's ability right now.

I could be wrong though, you never know, it might jump on some big news, who knows?

I still have some XSPA and was in SEEL for about an hour on Thursday, but got nervous a dumped it - LOL.

Made 6% return in one day! I'll take it. Might go back in on SEEL if it comes down on Monday, but I doubt it will.
And you think your airlines are safer? We're all fucked either way. Stick to your blue chips.
Appreciate 1
      05-16-2020, 10:22 PM   #756
NeverL8
Captain
Rep
Drives: Slow

Quote:
Is anyone watching VTIQ?

This company sure sounds a lot like Tesla in 2009.

Thinking about pulling the trigger for a grand on Monday for fun. I like what they are doing with the Hydrogen fuel cells, I see potential.

Thoughts?

https://www.freightwaves.com/news/pr...-to-12-billion
I think it will drop even more, Last week I bought in at $22 and sold it at $32 for a decent profit.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-17-2020, 05:53 AM   #757
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

With SEEL, Float is tighter than I've seen in a stock in awhile. And with SLS-002 and SLS-005 coming down the line.....if you can get back in first thing Monday I would.

Just the first strong PR and this stock will double especially with people chasing.

And they are known for dropping news regularly.

I feel this one will be at the least 5X my average in it now....and potentially much more.

Institutions are buying in now, but there aren't many shares left unless they dilute.

Also hold Xspa. I'm sure you have seen what they are doing. They have job offerings now for immediate employment in NY. I think the lack of PR is because of non-disclosure agreements.

The CEO is smart and if this hits, I will be staggering my exit strategy at different price targets with the last being long term.

And if NY works, they move next to Chicago and LAX. With each opening, it will continue to rise.

Last edited by Rmtt; 05-17-2020 at 06:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2020, 05:57 AM   #758
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
And you think your airlines are safer? We're all fucked either way. Stick to your blue chips.
Not sure what you are in at per share, but I think a price of $2.00 is realistic within the next month or so. More if people chase when it runs as they are scared of missing out.
      05-17-2020, 05:58 AM   #759
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Another good site I use.

https://marketchameleon.com/PressRel...ref=quicklinks
      05-17-2020, 09:37 AM   #760
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes I do, it's a long term investment, not looking for a quick buck here.

Also, what blue chips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRussski View Post
I think it will drop even more, Last week I bought in at $22 and sold it at $32 for a decent profit.
What makes you think that? Good to know, I have my eye on it, but just curious.

Quote:
With SEEL, Float is tighter than I've seen in a stock in awhile. And with SLS-002 and SLS-005 coming down the line.....if you can get back in first thing Monday I would.

Just the first strong PR and this stock will double especially with people chasing.

And they are known for dropping news regularly.

I feel this one will be at the least 5X my average in it now....and potentially much more.

Institutions are buying in now, but there aren't many shares left unless they dilute.

Also hold Xspa. I'm sure you have seen what they are doing. They have job offerings now for immediate employment in NY. I think the lack of PR is because of non-disclosure agreements.

The CEO is smart and if this hits, I will be staggering my exit strategy at different price targets with the last being long term.

And if NY works, they move next to Chicago and LAX. With each opening, it will continue to rise.
Damn it, I am pissed I didn't stay in SEEL now. I got in at $0.69 originally, but if you really think a dollar buy in is still a good position, I'll reinvest my profits from BA and ride it out.

About XSPA: Yes, we will see what happens by end of month, hopefully there is some positive news.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-17-2020, 12:05 PM   #761
monkeyjuice5150
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 330

SFCRM
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2020, 05:36 AM   #762
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Also, what blue chips?

Damn it, I am pissed I didn't stay in SEEL now. I got in at $0.69 originally, but if you really think a dollar buy in is still a good position, I'll reinvest my profits from BA and ride it out.

About XSPA: Yes, we will see what happens by end of month, hopefully there is some positive news.
Pre-Market it's already at .99. Expect a small dip after opening with people taking profits, then you may be able to get in. $1.00 would be my "buy in" limit.

Next PR will send it to 1.50 unless some major resistance shows up. But the charts aren't showing anything until mid 1.70's.

Just 1-2 good press releases and this goes close to $3+ IMO. People that "shorted" this are going to be hurting.

Just some more news.

Dr. Dunn added to the board. Ex Roche and Pfizer exec. This is what caused the small run on Friday.
New rare disease voucher worth $100 million conservatively.
An unfilled bid of 591,000 close of Friday. Those will be coming through I bet.
PH3 ketamine update expected any day.
Funds reported 2.5 million shares @ $.92 On Friday.
Market cap only $40 million and Float locked up.

Last edited by Rmtt; 05-18-2020 at 07:09 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2020, 08:43 AM   #763
Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Quote:

Also, what blue chips?

Pre-Market it's already at .99. Expect a small dip after opening with people taking profits, then you may be able to get in. $1.00 would be my "buy in" limit.

Next PR will send it to 1.50 unless some major resistance shows up. But the charts aren't showing anything until mid 1.70's.

Just 1-2 good press releases and this goes close to $3+ IMO. People that "shorted" this are going to be hurting.

Just some more news.

Dr. Dunn added to the board. Ex Roche and Pfizer exec. This is what caused the small run on Friday.
New rare disease voucher worth $100 million conservatively.
An unfilled bid of 591,000 close of Friday. Those will be coming through I bet.
PH3 ketamine update expected any day.
Funds reported 2.5 million shares @ $.92 On Friday.
Market cap only $40 million and Float locked up.
Bought some @ $.9782. I had it on my match list already. Now if these airline stocks will keep moving today so I can get out of them to free up more cash hahaha.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8211.00
      05-18-2020, 08:51 AM   #764
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
Bought some @ $.9782. I had it on my match list already. Now if these airline stocks will keep moving today so I can get out of them to free up more cash hahaha.
Nice......As I mentioned above....I expected a dip as people would take profits. But this thing is primed to explode. They all dip then go back up. That's when I typically buy more if I am really bullish.

I got in at .74 I believe...I need to check. Haven't opened up my trading platform yet.

XSPA is up right now. They have Job postings on the web for multiple locations. When this one runs...it's going to be fun to watch!
      05-18-2020, 09:18 AM   #765
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice......As I mentioned above....I expected a dip as people would take profits. But this thing is primed to explode. They all dip then go back up. That's when I typically buy more if I am really bullish.

I got in at .74 I believe...I need to check. Haven't opened up my trading platform yet.

XSPA is up right now. They have Job postings on the web for multiple locations. When this one runs...it's going to be fun to watch!
Lol, where are you reading this stuff? I usually check the news every morning through Google news via ticker symbol, but have yet to see anything major on XSPA in the past 2 weeks.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-18-2020, 09:35 AM   #766
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Ugh. Back in February I looked into buying Inovio or Moderna stocks. Decided not to because it was so volatile. Seemed every company was in a race to get vaccines out. Moderna was at $18 and Inovio was $4. Inovio is now $14 and Moderna $82. Lol oh well...coulda shoulda.
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2020, 09:59 AM   #767
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lol, where are you reading this stuff? I usually check the news every morning through Google news via ticker symbol, but have yet to see anything major on XSPA in the past 2 weeks.
On the boards I posted before. People on there will post links on whatever they find concerning the ticker. Then just doing a little investigating shows up a lot.

https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/...75403E7074DE18
Attached Images

05-18-2020, 10:48 AM   #768
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Ugh. Back in February I looked into buying Inovio or Moderna stocks. Decided not to because it was so volatile. Seemed every company was in a race to get vaccines out. Moderna was at $18 and Inovio was $4. Inovio is now $14 and Moderna $82. Lol oh well...coulda shoulda.
It has been very hard to figure which drug or med tech stock to buy, but you should probably try, even now.
I've been in & out of a few since March, & did manage to score!

Murf
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      05-18-2020, 10:59 AM   #769
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Also found this which describes what the techs they are trying to hire will be doing.
Attached Images

05-18-2020, 11:21 AM   #770
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Also one more if others are looking and I will stay off for awhile. It opened at 1.20 and now at 1.32.

SFET.

Do your own research but they have retired all of their debt. I bought in at 1.17 I believe. It's easily worth $2.00+ and they have an Earnings Report coming out in about 2-3 weeks.

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-re...ture-Debt.html