BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

10-27-2018, 07:42 PM   #1
Thrill989
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw i8

Vandalism?

Hi all.

I'm getting myself a bmw i8 soon. Very excited about it! Been working overtime for it.

Any BMW i8 owners, did you have any incident of vandalism yet? If so, how often and what was the damage?
I know to keep the car from harms way, you should park in a well lit area. When parking, try to get the corner/end. I do live in an apartment with private gated parking lot so there's no worry there when I am sleeping. Mainly concern if I go shopping, road trip or enjoying a dinner/movie with a date.

What insurance do you think is good to have for the i8? What's the price range for the insurance.

I do live in a college area where super cars are actually more common than most places due to rich college kids.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2018, 09:30 PM   #2
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Never had an issue with mine outside of the common dickhead who decides to park too close to your driver side, so I had to get in through the passenger side.

Just don't piss off any girls you hook up with/park as far away from other cars, and you'll be good. (I recommend having a "beater" daily when you're in a rush to worry about parking/ bad mood because it does cause a lot of random conversations)