BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge

12-20-2005, 02:36 PM   #23
shim
shim
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90

So sad to see the colts lose but ill hand it to the chargers.. they played a hell of a game. cheers to SD.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2005, 12:49 AM   #24
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
yes they did, the chargers just wanted it more and they deserved to win....bottom line.
      12-21-2005, 11:57 AM   #25
chris
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Jet Black e90 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Actually, my major is PR/marketing, so hopefully i can get an internship for Sports Illustrated. Would be interesting working for someone like them..
that would be awesome.
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2005, 08:04 PM   #26
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Antonio Gates, Lorenzo Neal, Hanik Milligan, Shawne Merriman, LaDainian Tomlinson, and Jamal Williams are headed to Hawaii for the PROBOWL 2006.

The Chargers will be represented in all three phases of the game at the February 12 contest. The six selections are the most chosen since seven players were voted to the team following the 1982 season. The most players ever chosen from one season is eight following the 1980 season.

:rocks:
      12-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #27
Hunter399
Major General
Rep
Drives: F90M5

GO TEXANSSSS JKKKKKK
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 12:55 PM   #28
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Well my excitement for the chargers beating the Colts has died down now, due to the fact that the 18 yr old son of the colts head coach Dungy was found dead in his apartment.

LUTZ, Fla. - James Dungy, the 18-year-old son of Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy, was found dead in a Tampa-area apartment, police said Thursday.
No foul play is suspected, but a cause of death won't be announced pending an autopsy, said Vida Morgan, a secretary in the Hillsborough County sheriff's office.

James Dungy's girlfriend found him when she returned to the Campus Lodge Apartments in Lutz, Fla., the sheriff's office said in a news release on its Web site. Police responded at 1:32 a.m. Thursday and performed CPR on Dungy before he was taken to University Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Tony Dungy has left the Colts and is in Tampa. The Colts (13-1) are at Seattle on Saturday, and team president Bill Polian said that assistant head coach Jim Caldwell has taken over for Dungy.

Indianapolis lost its first game Sunday against the visiting
San Diego Chargers, ending what had been a perfect season.

"The thoughts and prayers of everyone in this building are with Tony and (wife) Lauren, their children and their extended family, and for the repose of James' soul," Polian said at a news conference at the Colts' training facility in Indianapolis. "This is a tragedy for the Dungy family and by extension his football family here with the Colts."

Owner Jim Irsay and Polian met with team officials and players to break the news.

"It was not easy, and it was somber, to say the least," Polian said.

Caldwell will take over "for however long Tony will be away and however long he will be away is entirely up to him," Polian added.

12-22-2005, 01:50 PM   #29
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Wow that is sad. everyone should live like there is no tomorrow...
Appreciate 0