BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board The Sports Lounge

05-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #1
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Curry Mixed tape

Sorry if this has been posted before. I saw it for the first time today and its pretty impressive stuff.

I've watched great shooters in the NBA going back to the the 60's and I've never seen anyone like this guy. I'm not saying he's the best ever. Time will tell and that's always debatable anyway.

Without comparing to other greats, just sit back and watch the show. This guys skills are from another world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0wmBUB4cg
Appreciate 3
      05-14-2016, 10:21 PM   #2
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before. I saw it for the first time today and its pretty impressive stuff.

I've watched great shooters in the NBA going back to the the 60's and I've never seen anyone like this guy. I'm not saying he's the best ever. Time will tell and that's always debatable anyway.

Without comparing to other greats, just sit back and watch the show. This guys skills are from another world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb0wmBUB4cg
Yeah, and it's amazing how many haters there are. Curry is small, fast, has mad ball control skills and maybe the best shot ever. Nobody can defend him. I'm not a big basketball fan, but he sure is an entertaining player to watch.
      05-15-2016, 12:14 AM   #3
HXS
Licensed Drug Dealer
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Enjoyed that very much! Thanks for posting.

Not many pure shooters with mad handling skills like Curry.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2016, 11:21 AM   #4
TopQuark
Private
Rep
Drives: 528i

3:04 - has anyone done something like that in the NBA? That was an incredible move!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #5
Mardio
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5

Wow! So cool to watch!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2016, 11:30 PM   #6
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Curry is NASTY... Thanks for the posting.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2016, 12:27 AM   #7
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Mad handles and range, hard not to be fan boy
Appreciate 1
      06-14-2016, 11:26 AM   #8
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Seriously

Luckily, I am not really into sports and don't have a team. Therefore, I typically just like players and Curry looks like an amazing player.

Seems like LeBron is a more rare specimen in terms of athletic ability and that intrigues me the most, however, I'd rather be 6'3 with Curry's skills. (Easier to move about in society)
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2016, 02:26 PM   #9
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

let's see how he bounces back, he has bad days for sure
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2016, 10:51 PM   #10
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Curry, and the entire Warriors team better come out swinging on all cylinders for game 7. Or the Curry mix tape Will be put in the archives.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #11
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I agree, best shooter ever.

And he's still not even close to being as good as LeBron, which just speaks measures for how incredible LeBron is as an overall package.

Man amongst boys.

Soon.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 10:10 AM   #12
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

A loud woehaaa.... for Curry !

Thanks for sharing

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #13
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Congratulations to the Cavs in general and LBJ in particular. They fought hard and won it fair and square.

It's interesting to read all the posts from the sports fans on this forum about this series. First Lebron James is crap. Then, Steph Curry is crap. Then its a conspiracy. Then Curry is small and one dimensional and doesn't deserve the MVP. Then Curry only has a supposed MVP and it really belongs to James. Then its Irving that really deserves the MVP. We have our bandwagon group. We have are self proclaimed trash talkers who will say anything to get a reaction; slamming teams, slamming the fans of those teams, questioning fans loyalty, questioning if the game is fixed. We have it all. What a group of complete f*$k we are.

My hats off to James and the Cavs for slugging it out in the face of elimination and winning this thing. But, I believe that just because one player is good does not make the other player $hit. Let's put this in perspective. Curry may not be the best and there is a lot of evidence that supports that. But, he probably in the to 5 right now. That means he is one in a billion. All the trash talkers and negative posters on this forum are probably not even the best basketball player on their street or even in their own house. One in a billion vs bullshit keyboard artists. Not even a contest.

I know that if I were running an NBA team and I had a chance to get Curry on my team, I would do anything I could to make that happen. I suspect that in the end of the day most of the Curry haters would put their bullshit spewing keyboards away and make the same choice. He is a great player among other great players. This video is evidence that he has mad skills. He had a great season and a crappy post season. He knows it. He will get over it and come back next year and entertain us all to death.

Who in their right mind would not want Curry on their team.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2016, 03:09 PM   #14
Westsider45
draught tolerant
Rep
Drives: '17 C63 sedan

We just got to watch a seven-game championship between two teams suiting up - respectively - the best shooter ever, and the best "3" (SF) ever (soon to be best forward ever?)

Epic much?
'07 G35 sedan Sport 6MT - tail happy
'94 del Sol Si 5MT - sweet shifter
Appreciate 1
      06-21-2016, 01:31 AM   #15
Boxtyp3
Major
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 MG

Garage List
2015 F32 435  [0.00]
2002 E46 cp  [0.00]
2010 E82 135i  [0.00]
2013 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Congratulations to the Cavs in general and LBJ in particular. They fought hard and won it fair and square.

It's interesting to read all the posts from the sports fans on this forum about this series. First Lebron James is crap. Then, Steph Curry is crap. Then its a conspiracy. Then Curry is small and one dimensional and doesn't deserve the MVP. Then Curry only has a supposed MVP and it really belongs to James. Then its Irving that really deserves the MVP. We have our bandwagon group. We have are self proclaimed trash talkers who will say anything to get a reaction; slamming teams, slamming the fans of those teams, questioning fans loyalty, questioning if the game is fixed. We have it all. What a group of complete f*$k we are.

My hats off to James and the Cavs for slugging it out in the face of elimination and winning this thing. But, I believe that just because one player is good does not make the other player $hit. Let's put this in perspective. Curry may not be the best and there is a lot of evidence that supports that. But, he probably in the to 5 right now. That means he is one in a billion. All the trash talkers and negative posters on this forum are probably not even the best basketball player on their street or even in their own house. One in a billion vs bullshit keyboard artists. Not even a contest.

I know that if I were running an NBA team and I had a chance to get Curry on my team, I would do anything I could to make that happen. I suspect that in the end of the day most of the Curry haters would put their bullshit spewing keyboards away and make the same choice. He is a great player among other great players. This video is evidence that he has mad skills. He had a great season and a crappy post season. He knows it. He will get over it and come back next year and entertain us all to death.

Who in their right mind would not want Curry on their team.
100% agree!
Appreciate 0