BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Today, 07:20 AM   #10033
WhiskyPat12
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
Appreciate 1
      Today, 07:21 AM   #10034
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i MSport

I knew I blocked gonzo for a reason. tRump is now blaming doctors and nurses for mask shortages.

https://politicalwire.com/2020/03/29...d-ventilators/
      Today, 07:23 AM   #10035
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
I can see the steam coming on that video.
      Today, 07:34 AM   #10036
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Ha.
Blocked yet read?

You don't like me because I slowly but surely destroy the narrative bubble that has been built around you by the crap you believe and trust.

Anywho.
My sensors are tingling a bit. Not for myself, because of my location and land mass, but some may want to start thinking about the rally and shells. God, I hope I'm wrong.

Today, 05:29 PM   #10037
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Kill Em All

lakefront259.50
MKSixer19951.00

Today, 06:06 PM   #10038
Eriphill
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Kill Em All

But without the cartels how will China ship its Fentanyl into the US? I've said it before. China declared a soft war on the West a long time ago and this is just another example. The Chinese regime controls all aspects of daily life in China. These 'rogue chemical companies' do not operate without the consent of the Party.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...019-story.html
Appreciate 1
      Today, 06:13 PM   #10039
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbanks21 View Post
I knew I blocked gonzo for a reason. tRump is now blaming doctors and nurses for mask shortages.

I don't see anything in there blaming doctors and nurses.

You don't think it's odd that they are in dire need of masks when they are getting 300k a week?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 07:16 PM   #10040
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
I don't see anything in there blaming doctors and nurses.

You don't think it's odd that they are in dire need of masks when they are getting 300k a week?
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door? as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".
      Today, 07:20 PM   #10041
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door? as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".
Why would the doctors or nurses steal them and put their lives at risk? The hospital could be trying to make money and selling them, or maybe there is a third party that is stealing them.

He has a point that something is probably wrong, so instead of blaming him in a press conference that the hospitals don't have enough supplies, he is telling reporters to go figure out what's going on because they are obviously supplying them.

My point in all this is that you try as hard as you can to make him into this horrible person, when he is just being transparent.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 08:02 PM   #10042
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:

Nowhere did the President say Drs and nurses but you insert that to form a false narrative just as CNN and the rest do, Dishonesty at its worst and transparent as can be. “You have snatched the pebble and have learned well grasshopper” says
Don Lemon.

There are many people involved in logistics at hospitals before items get to the medical staff. Those are the people that procure equipment and needed items such masks. It’s not unheard of that theses unscrupulous ‘quartermasters’ order more then they can use and sell at premium especially during disasters and medical medical crisis such as corona 19. The products seldom make it inside the building it’s meant to go to and if it does it finds its way in it goes right back out the loading dock to the black market.
Maybe you’re naive enough not to know the reality of the thing or maybe you actually believe the Heads of infectious diseases doctors at their hospitals are running black market scams in between seeing dying patients. Whichever it’s pathetic

How do you know he’s not going to have his justice dept look into it? You don’t. News flash, he doesn’t have to tell the public everything that’s going on in his admin. Asking for reporters to dig into potential crimes against the American public in a medical emergency scenario is good sense on his part. You guys will shoot at anything that moves regarding Trump, vast majority of times you shoot yourselves in your derangement.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; Today at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
UncleWede9055.00

Today, 08:30 PM   #10043
mbanks21
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
Quote:
You don't take "Something is going on, and you ought to look into it as reporters. Are they going out the back door?” as they're stealing or selling them? If he thought there was fraud/illegal activities going on he should have someone investigate it and not ask reporters to "look into it".
Why would the doctors or nurses steal them and put their lives at risk? The hospital could be trying to make money and selling them, or maybe there is a third party that is stealing them.

He has a point that something is probably wrong, so instead of blaming him in a press conference that the hospitals don't have enough supplies, he is telling reporters to go figure out what's going on because they are obviously supplying them.

My point in all this is that you try as hard as you can to make him into this horrible person, when he is just being transparent.
Why would he tell the media to go investigate if he thought they were doing something illegal? He's just trying to stir the pot and make himself look good. There is no way in this hell or the next that he's not a lying thieving conniving asshole.