02-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #155
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Gotta be careful with the ones that have kids. Good for a bang, but don't be nobody's fill in dad.
Dude, it's crazy! Did you see my breakdown earlier in this thread? Something like 70% mothers, 25% hideous/fat, and 5% desirable? Shit is true to form.

Like those are probably the ones who would let me smash first, but still. That's how they ended up with a fatherless child in the first place.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:18 AM   #156
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Dude, it's crazy! Did you see my breakdown earlier in this thread? Something like 70% mothers, 25% hideous/fat, and 5% desirable? Shit is true to form.

Like those are probably the ones who would let me smash first, but still. That's how they ended up with a fatherless child in the first place.
I dated this one really cute chick, didn't know she had a kid. Had some fun but bailed, that's just too much shit to take on.

Yeah, true. But, since it's been so cold it's at least entertainment until it warms up and I can come out of hibernation.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:38 AM   #157
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
I dated this one really cute chick, didn't know she had a kid. Had some fun but bailed, that's just too much shit to take on.

Yeah, true. But, since it's been so cold it's at least entertainment until it warms up and I can come out of hibernation.
Yeah, I would never raise someone else's kids. That's pretty degrading TBH, since the original dude who bailed most likely doesn't give a shit at that point and is fucking the next chick in his life.

And since the women are all too happy to keep the children away from their father, everyone "wins"? Who knows.

I agree. I'm actually considering reuniting with my ex from 3-4 years ago, a lot of things have changed and we have spoken a lot. She's still the most responsive person in my life and she's been hitting the gym. Reason we separated was because I cheated. Sue me.

Also, she doesn't have kids.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:41 AM   #158
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, I would never raise someone else's kids. That's pretty degrading TBH, since the original dude who bailed most likely doesn't give a shit at that point and is fucking the next chick in his life.

And since the women are all too happy to keep the children away from their father, everyone "wins"? Who knows.

I agree. I'm actually considering reuniting with my ex from 3-4 years ago, a lot of things have changed and we have spoken a lot. She's still the most responsive person in my life and she's been hitting the gym. Reason we separated was because I cheated. Sue me.

Also, she doesn't have kids.

Ex's are ex's for a reason. I mean, if she can take you back and not have trust issues, then you know the situation much better than I do. As long as it was a lesson learned and it's not a habitual action, then the past is the past.

How long were you together?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:43 AM   #159
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Ex's are ex's for a reason. I mean, if she can take you back and not have trust issues, then you know the situation much better than I do. As long as it was a lesson learned and it's not a habitual action, then the past is the past.

How long were you together?
3.75 years. But yeah, the trust issues were her main problem, but I have definitely defecated all of the extra women from my system long ago. That's what the past 2 years was for. I played the field, I honestly hate the field. So full of superficiality and shit that I don't really mesh well with.

I mean I'm vain too, just not to the point that I'd be willing to compromise with someone who doesn't care for me, you know?

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:45 AM   #160
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Also, she is infatuated with automobiles. It's actually a phenomena that I have yet to experience with a highly attractive woman.

Have you heard of the east coast car show in OCMD, the event H2Oi? She's gone with me 2 consecutive years and almost had more fun than I have. It was a joy.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:05 AM   #161
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
3.75 years. But yeah, the trust issues were her main problem, but I have definitely defecated all of the extra women from my system long ago. That's what the past 2 years was for. I played the field, I honestly hate the field. So full of superficiality and shit that I don't really mesh well with.

I mean I'm vain too, just not to the point that I'd be willing to compromise with someone who doesn't care for me, you know?
Then it might be worth a shot then. Give it some time and just see where things go.

It's definitely different being back in the dating world, but it is what it is. I take it as a grain of salt, just enjoying not being nagged or bitched at over frivolous things. Clean the sheets, house, and dishes whenever I feel like it, leave and go fuck off for hours on end whenever I want. The feeling is freeing, and so far met a bunch of cool chicks.

Was going to take one to the shooting range this weekend but she's headed to FL for spring break.

Coffee with one tomorrow morning, then coffee with another on Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:12 AM   #162
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Then it might be worth a shot then. Give it some time and just see where things go.

It's definitely different being back in the dating world, but it is what it is. I take it as a grain of salt, just enjoying not being nagged or bitched at over frivolous things. Clean the sheets, house, and dishes whenever I feel like it, leave and go fuck off for hours on end whenever I want. The feeling is freeing, and so far met a bunch of cool chicks.

Was going to take one to the shooting range this weekend but she's headed to FL for spring break.

Coffee with one tomorrow morning, then coffee with another on Sunday.
I'm gonna try my best, for her. For you, too.

I agree! That was the best thing about her. She just acted like....me. It's weird. I have never experienced that before. Shit is too rare. And damn, it's spring break already? Fuck. I suppose it is. Daylight savings time incoming.

Coffee is good. I don't drink much coffee, though. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten good Tinder dates.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:18 AM   #163
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
I'm gonna try my best, for her. For you, too.

I agree! That was the best thing about her. She just acted like....me. It's weird. I have never experienced that before. Shit is too rare. And damn, it's spring break already? Fuck. I suppose it is. Daylight savings time incoming.

Coffee is good. I don't drink much coffee, though. Maybe that's why I haven't gotten good Tinder dates.
Do it for you man! Sheeeit. Well, hopefully you guys can rekindle things and you can make something lasting and honest out of it.

I don't drink coffee anymore at all really mostly just tea, but it's an easy low key way to meet up for the first time, so it can either last for hours, or it can be cut short if neither person is really feeling it.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:25 AM   #164
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Do it for you man! Sheeeit. Well, hopefully you guys can rekindle things and you can make something lasting and honest out of it.

I don't drink coffee anymore at all really mostly just tea, but it's an easy low key way to meet up for the first time, so it can either last for hours, or it can be cut short if neither person is really feeling it.
I will do it for.....the gram?

I'm a tea man, too. And how did I not think of this before?! Starbucks, white girls, duh?!?!

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:31 AM   #165
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:

I'm a tea man, too. And how did I not think of this before?! Starbucks, white girls, duh?!?!

Do it for the gram, man!

Starbucks man. Whether with a date, or looking for one, the girls always go to Starbucks.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 08:36 AM   #166
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Do it for the gram, man!

Starbucks man. Whether with a date, or looking for one, the girls always go to Starbucks.
Even the Spanish ones?

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 09:01 AM   #167
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:

Open up tea-man... here comes the teabag.
Appreciate 1
      02-26-2016, 09:20 AM   #168
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Open up tea-man... here comes the teabag.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 09:39 AM   #169
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
You're doing it wrong... thats NOT where the teabag goes.

*shudders*
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 09:51 AM   #170
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
You're doing it wrong... thats NOT where the teabag goes.

*shudders*
Oh....

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #171
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Even the Spanish ones?
Nah, they all hang out at the Latino clubs and the strip malls that are purely hispanic owned...., at least out here.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #172
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Try Alt.com that's where you find all the kinky bitches!

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 10:04 AM   #173
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Nah, they all hang out at the Latino clubs and the strip malls that are purely hispanic owned...., at least out here.
Crap! LOL.

Good thing mine is Americanized and likes Starbucks.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 10:08 AM   #174
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Crap! LOL.

Good thing mine is Americanized and likes Starbucks.
Spanish community out here is a little odd. They mostly stick to their own for the most part.

Like..., they will take old school buses to Walmart. Literally 30 or 40 male hispanics will go shopping at Walmart together. Sometimes there will be more than one school bus. Sometimes two or three....
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 10:18 AM   #175
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Spanish community out here is a little odd. They mostly stick to their own for the most part.

Like..., they will take old school buses to Walmart. Literally 30 or 40 male hispanics will go shopping at Walmart together. Sometimes there will be more than one school bus. Sometimes two or three....
What is a Walmart?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 10:20 AM   #176
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:

Same here. There's a large concentration of them near the DC area. I grew up around Hispanics in this area and speak Spanish fluently, so I became hip to the cultural hangout spots they frequent.

I don't think I've ever seen them take school buses to Walmart though. Although, I see PLENTY of black people at Walmart. Sometimes they're even fighting.

Appreciate 0