2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #24
ga-bmwdrvr
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E21 320i, E90 330i

After I read his posts, somehow the "My Sweet Sixteen" TV show always pops in my mind
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #25
Viral
Major
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

could, shoulda, woulda.............oh well. Suck it up ya big baby!

Actually his screen name is just fine.....he got owned :-)
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #26
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
your parents should've used a condom 19 years ago
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #27
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

Putz.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #28
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

omfg, M//owns you or w/e. Can you please stop posting threads like this. Honestly, you "sound" like one of those good for nothing rich kids that don't know the meaning of hard work and where money comes from.

YOUR MAKING US YOUNGINS LOOK BAD! LOL.

Honestly, if I saw someone my age driving an M5...*@!&134* =]

If your parents are that dumb to let you drive an m5...then LOL!!
I blame your parents for spoiling the shits otta you man.

UGHHH....sorry about this rant. I just can't stand people like you.
      04-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #29
gongtowjai
I'll Kung Fu Panda your ass
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F30 XDrive

You're lucky to be alive to rant about a cancel M5 order....Last year or so, a teenage took his mom CL600 and crash it. He didn't live to rant about it. Get the picture....I suggest you learn to appreciate the finer things in life. Some people are not as fortunate as you.
      04-26-2007, 12:28 PM   #30
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

It's funny how people call Bimmer owners rich and spoiled, when 99% of us understand and appreciate life as it is and how fortunate we are.
      04-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #31
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

oh thats too bad....

your seriously thinking about this when you just crashed your car? i seriously had second thoughts about you but naw haha...your just one of those rich kids that bring a bad stereotype to young people..good job
      04-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #32
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

boo hoo
      04-26-2007, 01:26 PM   #33
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

ok fine, I'll revise my statement, how about:

he'll make a great poster child for Planned Parenthood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
That's a little harsh...

we're all here to help this young lad
      04-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #34
ehhhwik
Brigadier General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 09' BMW 335d, 07' BMW E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucklion View Post
your parents should've used a condom 19 years ago
ouch! what a burn

in regards to 'm/owns/you" my parents bought me my E92 328 because my parents have always promised me to get me a car after i get accepted into University (with full entrance scholarship) and i didnt even get it until my 3rd yr of my undergrad, and i still have to pay for gas and insurance, in other words, i worked hard to recieve this "reward", but i am very happy with my car and my parents, let alone a m5

you should be happy and blessed you have such affluent parents and stop bragging how you don't get this and don't get that and try to look for sympathy here, because most chances are, you are going to get flamed and you are reinforcing the sterotype of spoiled teenagers of the current generation, shame on you

Retired: 07' E92 328i (Jet Black)
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 02:06 PM   #35
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

my parents bought (not really for me but i mostly drove it) a pt cruiser for my first car, on one hand it was cool i got to drive around a free, new car; but on the other hand THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING EMBARASING...

come to think of it, all the cars i have ever driven have been first year production cars.. its like a death wish for defects... why do i keep doing that
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #36
BeeEmDubU
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 325i

hahah, all these threads he starts are always entertaining from the replies.
      04-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #37
enwhykiid
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 titanium 330XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
omfg, M//owns you or w/e. Can you please stop posting threads like this. Honestly, you "sound" like one of those good for nothing rich kids that don't know the meaning of hard work and where money comes from.

YOUR MAKING US YOUNGINS LOOK BAD! LOL.

Honestly, if I saw someone my age driving an M5...*@!&134* =]

If your parents are that dumb to let you drive an m5...then LOL!!
I blame your parents for spoiling the shits otta you man.

UGHHH....sorry about this rant. I just can't stand people like you.
+1 kudos to you
      04-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #38
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Its funny i thought you guys scared him off so long ago, but he keeps coming back it great .
      04-26-2007, 06:53 PM   #39
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

where is B rad?
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 06:54 PM   #40
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post
If my mommy and daddy had an enzo and i secretly got in it sometimes to listen to the engine purr, i would dream this:
They gave it to me and i installed Custom carbon fiber HRE 20s on back, 19s on front. carbon fiber everything.
Widebodied by a foot on each side. 4 turbos with a 4" custom titanium exhaust. custom paint that makes
it completely invisible to the naked eye (also radar). auto-pothole-dodge installed that would do the obvious
so i could leave it in auto drive even when im taking a bath in my custom disappearing bathtub. also, it would
run on air, not gas so i never have to fill it up!!!
now that would be sweet, Rad!
Dude, you're messed up. Most of that shit's down right impossible

It would be way better if it flew! Now that would be rad!

Your parents did you a favor in cancelling their order on the M5. You'd be dead the day they first let you drive it.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 07:38 PM   #41
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughluck View Post
I am glad your parents are NOW thinking. This is a blessing in disguise! With an M5, you may not live past the age of 19. Be careful!
No dude it wasnt going to be mine, My parnets love me but not that much, plus i havent earned up to car like that yet by any means: driving experience, age, social accomplishments, university degrees....nothing that deserves an M5 yet. I'll get an M5 one day but its for sure not going to be bought with the help of my parents thats for sure. Though sometimes i do wonder what i'd be driving if i had gotten into an ultra top notch school like harvard or something......then maybe an M5 or a who knows what.

Are you guys retarded or something? Or dont know how to read? Did you not CLEARLY SEE THE PART THAT SAID IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN MINE?!?! Haha i really stopped getting so angry at these forums and posts and whatever a while ago and after i got warned by an admin. I just kinda laugh and say whatever haha fuck it. Either they dont get it or are jelous or hate me but whatever. I have my people here in CA that im cool with, a lot of them on this forum, and thats all that matters to me. Usually 98% of the hateful remarks towards me are from people out of state anyways. I dont know maybe life outside of CA is different or something.

However all of your remarks about my failure in life....well those are rediculous. Considering the fact that im working towards an MBA at USC right now. Hmm whatelse....that i pull my wieght around the house and with the family. I post one thread about how MY PARENTS ( AS IN THEIR CAR, NOT MINE) cancelled THEIR order of an M5 and there all you "grown ups" go again...criticizing, hating, being rude, being jelous, being alot of negative things basically.

But like i said i dont take these things personal anymore. I used to take time to chew out everyone who talked shit on me in the forum but now.....well now i just dont care haha because i dont know you guys, will never know you, nor do i want to know you... and at the end of the day this is just a forum. And all of you are right i have alot to learn about life, theres no doubt about that, i mean come on im only 19. No 19 year old has obtained the knowledge he needs to be in a position to claim he knows it all. I mean you guys can see me learning things about life as we speak. Look at what happened just a few days ago, i got in that accident. Well that was a wake up call, that was a lesson.

However, its pretty lame that someone cant post a simple thread about his parents cancelling an order on a car without a bunch of "grumpy old men" jumping at the opportunity to start running their mouths. Im not going to respond negatively to any of your threads because its no use, not going to change anything.

You guys want to hear me say that i sold me 335, moved out and ride a bike, live in a trash can and am trying to build myself up to living in a house one day....and whatever. Well thats not going to happen, im pushing myself in school to be able to live like how i do now but to do so on my own. And until then, if i've been blessed with the means to get there a little more comfortably then others then so be it. What am i supposed to do if i've been a good young adult whos doing well and my parents have the means to buy a decent car for me becuase i some what deserve it. Why should i drive a POS? What would that do? Make me "feel" for others? Or respect others who arent in the same position? No, i alreaady have respect for others and NEVER EVER look down on or base my decisions on people with more or less money. To some people a 335 is the equivalent of an entry level car for a young person. I know people my age, matter of fact i know 4 to be exact, that are driving porsches and cls's and sl55's. Are they brash or arogant? No. They're normal, life appreciating, hard working, smart, kind, and cool kids.

So basically, i dont care about your criticism. I dont know you or hold your opinions in relation to myself or up-bringing into consideration what so ever. I do pay attention to your opinions about cars though because after all this is a car forum.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired

Last edited by ///M_owns_you; 04-26-2007 at 08:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #42
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Your parents did you a favor in cancelling their order on the M5. You'd be dead the day they first let you drive it.
Now im convinced that you guys are RETARDED. I dont know how you missed that part that boldly said, MY PARENTS M5, not mine. Wow, the shit i have to deal with because of a bunch of dumb asses who cant understand a post or what the fuck ever your itch is.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 08:19 PM   #43
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedbimmer View Post
i like peanut butter, it taste like triangles!
need i say more.......
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2007, 08:32 PM   #44
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_owns_you View Post
need i say more.......
PLEASE don't write another word. PLEASE ....it's a wrap.