BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

12-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #67
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

The Commander of the 6th fleet committed suicide. You can take it to the bank that depression played a role.

He had some problem with his war records but to commit suicide-leave his distraught wife and kids behind? That is totally irrational and some would think him selfish.

No rational person would consider taking his life over matters like this. Now doing it when you are in the terminal stages of cancer-another matter. I have been where he was but I got help with medication. These last 5 years have been among the best of my life. So please don't call him selfish nor cast distainn on those who choose to continue to live by taking a medication that alows them to enjoy life again.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #68
ToniMurray
Registered
Rep
Drives: X5

Massage!
I bought amazing massager 6 months ago. I can tell about my emotions.
I's perfect solution.
1) This is an effective struggle with stress and fatigue.
2) Getting positive emotions
3) Several types of massage
My wife always shoes her heels. So every evening she has to use foot massager cause it's good for health. You can look foot massager for sale if you want to relax every day!
Also I use neck massager every evening. I work at office. When I sit all day I have pain in my neck and shoulders.
So for relaxing I like to use my neck massager. You also can read neck massager reviews if you want to know more.
Appreciate 0