BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

01-14-2019, 06:31 PM   #67
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
PM me your address. I'm hitting the store again on Wednesday!
This version has random sausage attacks, yes?
Appreciate 3
Run Silent6341.00
MKSixer10121.50
minn194518.00

01-14-2019, 06:37 PM   #68
1 AKY
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto

Unless I'm mistaken, seems like a tag-team effort to kill the thread by flooding it with irrelevant posts.

Speaks volumes.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 06:38 PM   #69
N54Yankee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
Fake news.....typical Tommy Robinson tactics.

(Apologies to the OP and others for deviating, but sometimes the ignorant have to be called out).

N54Yankee Rather than hijacking this one, feel free to start another thread (with evidence) to assert your claims.
You're very confused if you think you can tell me where I should post and what proof I need to supply to you. I was responding to another post if you want to look up the proof feel free, but we all know what the sharia and jihad are and what it literally means, you do also but don't have the balls to admit it. No surprise there.
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 06:43 PM   #70
1 AKY
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Quote:
Fake news.....typical Tommy Robinson tactics.

(Apologies to the OP and others for deviating, but sometimes the ignorant have to be called out).

N54Yankee Rather than hijacking this one, feel free to start another thread (with evidence) to assert your claims.
You're very confused if you think you can tell me where I should post and what proof I need to supply to you. I was responding to another post if you want to look up the proof feel free, but we all know what the sharia and jihad are and what it literally means, you do also but don't have the balls to admit it. No surprise there.
That's all you can come back with? Pity. Was expecting something more meaningful.

I have no qualms about admitting that I'm an adherent of the Islamic faith. As for your misuse of words like "jihad" and "sharia", I'm not going to preach.....but if you have any intellectual curiosity, feel free to do your own research and make up your own mind. I'll respect you much more for it, even if you don't agree with me.
Appreciate 1
minn194518.00

01-14-2019, 06:54 PM   #71
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken, seems like a tag-team effort to kill the thread by flooding it with irrelevant posts.

Speaks volumes.
au-contraire, if we don't flood with meaningless posts to turn down the heat a bit, thread gets locked.

Continue your discussion.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent6341.00
dsad1591.50
minn194518.00

01-14-2019, 06:56 PM   #72
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:

Speaks volumes.
Speaks volumes about what? That Israel supports a Kurdish state and we agree with them? Oh the horror...
Appreciate 2
Run Silent6341.00
N54Yankee332.00

01-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #73
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150,

Quote:
PM me your address. I'm hitting the store again on Wednesday!
No way your gonna send me a prancercise thing plus spicy shit.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer10121.50

01-14-2019, 08:31 PM   #74
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Speaks volumes.
This cycle happens often here and I’m ok with it. We lighten the mood a bit to remember we are all humans and actually have a lot more in common than we don’t. My opinion on it anyway.

Don’t worry we get back to bickering and fighting very quickly as well.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent6341.00

01-14-2019, 08:42 PM   #75
N54Yankee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Ah, lobster rolls and chowder. Now we're talking. If y'all ever in my neck of the woods here's a good place to go. Fresh lobster, fish, crab and clams harvested in the Atlantic a stones throw from the place. We stop in for rolls, chowder and brews a couple times a year when heading to montauk to fish.
http://lobsterroll.com
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge or jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - LtCol Jeff Cooper
Appreciate 2
MKSixer10121.50
Run Silent6341.00

01-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #76
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You didn't answer my question. Do you think the jews should move somewhere else?
First, this thread was hacked majorly by many of you here.

That depends.. There are territories of which the Jews can live in Israel. If you think the Palestinians need to move somewhere else then there will be many that feel and think that the Jews need to move some where else. I personally believe that there should be a two state solution of the two living side by side in peace. Now do you think that the Palestinians should move somewhere else?

Quote:

Do you understand the event that led to the creation of Israel?
I understand and so do many people around the world.

Quote:

The Jews had a far worse time of it in Europe than the Palesinians have it now. And with different leadership, the palestinians could have had their own homeland by now.
I would not say "The Jews" but rather "Many Jews" just as one could also say that "Palestinians" have also had its very bad under Israeli Apartheid rule in Palestine.
As to who had it worse of those who suffered war crimes is hard to say but because many Jews were victims of horrible war crimes committed against them in Europe does not give them a green flag to commit war crimes against Palestinians or others in the Middle East either.

Quote:

You have a point about there being 2 sides, but you also seem to view this only from they Palestinian point of view. Do you not think the Jewish people should have a homeland?
Actually you are wrong because I see it from both sides and not just one. Do you believe the Palestinians should have a homeland? If you believe the Palestinians should have a homeland in Palestine then I also believe the Israelis should have a homeland in Israel.
Appreciate 2
minn194518.00
1 AKY192.50

01-14-2019, 08:57 PM   #77
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by usshelena725 View Post
Very true, but also - this....

I love lobster and clams. You eat shell fish?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 09:09 PM   #78
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
No way your gonna send me a prancercise thing plus spicy shit.
The full box-set plus extra spices!

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
minn194518.00

01-14-2019, 09:17 PM   #79
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
To quote the Hamas Charter:
“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.”
“The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: ‘The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’”
Thanks for thread hack but if you wish to knit pick anyone can pull out facts to their own likings. There are many things in the Hamas Charter that I object to but I would like to ask you if you object what this well known Rabbi in Israel has said and if you support his comments..?

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/co...oming-the-norm

Last month, Israel's chief Rabbi, Yitzhak Yosef, compared black people to monkeys during his weekly sermon, and then later defended his crass and racist epithet by arguing his vulgarity is supported by the Jewish Talmud.
Last year he compared secular women to animals because of their 'immodest' clothing choices, and the year before claimed non-Jews exist in Israel for one purpose only: to serve Jews.

Then there is Rabbi Ophir Wallas of Bnei David Military Mechina, who claimed in a video published last week that Israeli soldiers have a scriptural right to exterminate the Palestinian people, and that the only thing stopping Israel from carrying out his alleged religious dictum is the fear of "massive retaliation".

A translation of Rabbi Wallas' inflammatory screed reads:

"In conquering the Land [of Israel] according to Nachmanides and Rashi, who say that the wars of today are also mitzvah wars for conquering the Land, I am beholden to nothing. This isn't the law of the persecutor, right? What law are we dealing with? The laws of a mitzvah war, a war of occupying the Land.

"Even if I don't conquer Gaza right now, [conquering it] is part of my ability to settle the Land of Israel, so it is also a part of the mitzvah of conquering the Land. And therefore it follows, there's no other way; like, we'd have to kill them all.

"Because this is the difference between the Law of the Persecutor and mitzvah wars. […] A mitzvah war of conquering the Land, which is not limited to saving the people of Israel from their enemies, according to some of the Rishonim I could, on the face of it and by the essential law, destroy, kill and cause to perish all of them.

This Rabbis very well known for his racist extremist comments and hatred of non-Jews and is quite often seen together with Netanyahu.

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 09:26 PM   #80
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

And this was the Israeli response.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tim...e-monkeys/amp/
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2019, 09:32 PM   #81
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
All in all......stylinexpat doesn't get it.

01-14-2019, 10:04 PM   #82
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
stylinexpat has pulled a "trump" on us. Dividing us.
I'll give him this.....he's consistent.
Quote:
The best gumbo I've ever had was Fish City Grill, Dallas.
Even better than anyplace in NOLA I've tried.
Quote:
I was hoping you could stick to thread topic and contents of first post but you have been consistent and don't get it perhaps

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2019, 10:17 PM   #83
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylinexpat View Post
Quote:
stylinexpat has pulled a "trump" on us. Dividing us.
I'll give him this.....he's consistent.
Quote:
The best gumbo I've ever had was Fish City Grill, Dallas.
Even better than anyplace in NOLA I've tried.
Quote:
I was hoping you could stick to thread topic and contents of first post but you have been consistent and don't get it perhaps

No, wrong kind of iron.
That's me
Attached Images

01-14-2019, 11:23 PM   #84
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
First, this thread was hacked majorly by many of you here.

That depends.. There are territories of which the Jews can live in Israel. If you think the Palestinians need to move somewhere else then there will be many that feel and think that the Jews need to move some where else. I personally believe that there should be a two state solution of the two living side by side in peace. Now do you think that the Palestinians should move somewhere else?

I understand and so do many people around the world.

I would not say "The Jews" but rather "Many Jews" just as one could also say that "Palestinians" have also had its very bad under Israeli Apartheid rule in Palestine.
As to who had it worse of those who suffered war crimes is hard to say but because many Jews were victims of horrible war crimes committed against them in Europe does not give them a green flag to commit war crimes against Palestinians or others in the Middle East either.

Actually you are wrong because I see it from both sides and not just one. Do you believe the Palestinians should have a homeland? If you believe the Palestinians should have a homeland in Palestine then I also believe the Israelis should have a homeland in Israel.
Appreciated, but as bad as the Palestinians have been treated by Israel (and others), I’d still say that the Jews have had it worse due to the holocaust and other events that specifically targeted Jewish people. But, I do agree that it doesn’t give the Israelis the right to treat the Palestinians/Muslims as poorly as they do either.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer10121.50

01-15-2019, 12:45 AM   #85
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
No, wrong kind of iron.
That's me
On Judgement Day God does not judge one by his strength or looks but rather by his good deeds and sins. Once one dies all that muscle goes away. While one is alive though it looks great
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2019, 12:56 AM   #86
stylinexpat
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Appreciated, but as bad as the Palestinians have been treated by Israel (and others), I’d still say that the Jews have had it worse due to the holocaust and other events that specifically targeted Jewish people. But, I do agree that it doesn’t give the Israelis the right to treat the Palestinians/Muslims as poorly as they do either.
I think it depends because many Palestinians were also specifically targeted by Israeli missiles and bombs. Their remains were spread into pieces across neighborhoods and quite often unidentifiable. I think both have had it pretty bad. We know who committed these horrible crimes against the Jews in Europe and we also know whom committed these horrible war crimes against the Palestinians in Palestine. Any time any treats humans like this it is a crime against humanity period whether it be what was done to the Jews during the Holocaust or what the Jews in Israel have done to the Palestinians over the last 50-60 years. There are victims from both sides. The Holocaust does not give Jews the right to commit another Holocaust or war crimes against Palestinians or others because they were once victims of it.

Appreciate 1
      01-15-2019, 08:06 AM   #87
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I think it depends because many Palestinians were also specifically targeted by Israeli missiles and bombs. Their remains were spread into pieces across neighborhoods and quite often unidentifiable. I think both have had it pretty bad. We know who committed these horrible crimes against the Jews in Europe and we also know whom committed these horrible war crimes against the Palestinians in Palestine. Any time any treats humans like this it is a crime against humanity period whether it be what was done to the Jews during the Holocaust or what the Jews in Israel have done to the Palestinians over the last 50-60 years. There are victims from both sides. The Holocaust does not give Jews the right to commit another Holocaust or war crimes against Palestinians or others because they were once victims of it.

I get it I really do and it is kind of weird trying to decide what is worse. But, as much as I don't like what the Israelis have done and continue to do it still isn't as bad as the systematic/industrial genocide that the Nazis did to the Jews. As I've said many times though, I agree with you that it doesn't excuse the bad behaviour past and present by Israel.

Back to the politics of it, I also don't understand Israel's endgame here. I can't imagine they want to be partly/mostly responsible for the Palestinians in perpetuity.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2019, 08:29 AM   #88
dsad1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

The biggest difference between the European Jews and the Palestinians is that the Jews didn't do anything to deserve the retaliation, they were never offered peace, they were never given a chance to live side by side with someone.

And as much as you love to use the word genocide and exterminate, the Palestinian population has grown treamoundsly since 1948, it's impossible for a population to grow durring supposed genocide.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent6341.00