BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

11-05-2019, 10:08 AM   #1
Justin@autocouture
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

ACM x Rich Rebulds i8!

We had the pleasure of working with Mark Kwak and Rich Benoit also known as Rich Rebuilds on YouTube. If you're familiar with him, you know that he is all about EV's, but predominantly Tesla's. His first go around with BMW was with this totaled i8 that we brought back to life with him. Automotive Specialty Wraps dressed each of the panels in satin grey as if it never happened. Of course we lowered it on HRE wheels with some Vorsteiner carbon bits and a DME Tuning ECU flash. If you're attending SEMA be sure to check out the IAA 11353 booth to see it yourself!

Appreciate 0
      11-06-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
ericsi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: On my 2nd i8 already

not usually a big fan of tuning but this is not too bad.
Appreciate 1
      11-07-2019, 05:23 AM   #3
patsgarageonline
patsgarageonline.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

I was so happy that Rich got the i8. I had been quietly commenting on his channel, suggesting he just do it because he mentioned wanting one over a year ago. I'm ecstatic to see how it was transformed.

I wouldn't do this kind of upgrade to my car, but I can appreciate it, nonetheless. Thanks for the tip on this and I hope he will have some content online about this car, soon!