tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3RS, 964, Raptor

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [7.90]
Extreme Stunts - Suzuki GSX-R

very sick, i've seen this about 5 times now.
      10-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

Looks like a bunch of asshole to me. Cool tricks I guess.
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

guy in full leathers and on the GSXR is pretty much the only one whos wearing proper gear. the rest are all squids. I personally don't think they should be doing it on the street.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #4
aut0sh0cker
meh
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

AWESOME! but I still wouldn't even think about doing stuff like that without full gear on...
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
sokdo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

atleast they had motocross helmets
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

Video was done well.... guy in the beginning in full leathers was doing old school tricks.

Those guys you are calling "squids" are doing some very difficult and technical tricks. They have more control of that motorcycle than anyone you've probably ever seen ride

Amazing what can be done with a heavy piece of machinery, skills, practice and a set of balls
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 12:42 AM   #7
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Cool vid to watch but I don't care how much skill they got, doing that shit on open street with motor vehicles around is dangerous. There's always that once chance a screwup can happen.

Hot chicks always helps lol
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 02:05 AM   #8
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

very stupid,but girls are good looking.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
Video was done well.... guy in the beginning in full leathers was doing old school tricks.

Those guys you are calling "squids" are doing some very difficult and technical tricks. They have more control of that motorcycle than anyone you've probably ever seen ride

Amazing what can be done with a heavy piece of machinery, skills, practice and a set of balls
I presume you don't ride. Those stunts/tricks take alot of skill, but that is a "different" type of skill. if those guys bought motorcycles to stunt on then take to a place where it is safe to do so, not on the street. skill on a motorcycle actually has to do with your technique, riding ability, reaction to emergency situations, and overall riding experience/competence.

Look up some videos of MOTOGP and you will get a jist of what actual skill is.
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Sick video, but the end was gay.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
GTFO, lol. I really doubt you have been riding very long...
what?
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 12:25 AM   #12
cyphr
Major
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi coupe

the video was well put together, although I'm still firmly against stunting on the street.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 04:36 PM   #13
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
You are saying that skill is your riding technique, riding ability, reaction to emergency situations, and overall riding experience/competence. What they are doing takes a lot of skill, control and concentration. It seems you don't understand that as they are doing all of their tricks that they ar excercising their "reaction to emergency situations" because they are scanning the road ahead of them constantly. Saying that what they are doing is a different type of skill is extremely ignorant. I didn't know there is only one type of skill riders should go by...start ending your posts in "IMO".
Your lack of comprehension amazes me. I never said stunting does not take skill. I also did not say there is only one type of skill. Stunting takes skill etc but doing it on the street is absolutely irresponsible. Its like saying it takes alot of skill to shoot a weapon, so shooting it on the street is fine. Stunting takes skill, but they should keep it off public road, and no that isn't my opinion, its fact. Anyone who denies the fact that it is stupid to stunt on the street has their head shoved up there ass too far.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
You are saying that skill is your riding technique, riding ability, reaction to emergency situations, and overall riding experience/competence. What they are doing takes a lot of skill, control and concentration. It seems you don't understand that as they are doing all of their tricks that they ar excercising their "reaction to emergency situations" because they are scanning the road ahead of them constantly. Saying that what they are doing is a different type of skill is extremely ignorant. I didn't know there is only one type of skill riders should go by...start ending your posts in "IMO".
I should practice with fire arms openly as it excercises my competency with fire arms. The best way to practice you emergency braking/emergency maneuvers etc is to do them in the parking lot, not stunting on the street where people are going about there lives. Your logic seems to amaze me.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
OBI_agent
D to the X to the B!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: ABS,American bargain supercar

I have the same bike(Blue and white GSX-R)..lol.

BTW, no matter how skilled those guys are, they shouldn't do it on public roads.
      10-25-2009, 08:19 PM   #16
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Please don't try to use big words if you can't use them correctly. I have seen people who have done videos like this on public roads plenty of times and they have more experience and "skill" then you can imagine. Practicing safety in a parking lot is the dumbest thing you can do IMO, how will you be prepared for the car next to you deciding to make a right turn out of nowhere... you need to practice on the street, what you are saying is like playing a racing simulator then heading to the track thinking you will be able to do what you did in the game until you realize it's just a game. I think that since you are a new rider you feel you know everything but you don't... I'm just not going to respond and argue over the internet. Ride safe!
Btw, why did you double post... there is a multi-quote function...
I don't know everything, I realize you have your oponion but lets face it, doing stunts on public roads is not a good way of "excercising" your skills. Your right, there is no point in argueing over the internet. I just thought no one would ever try and justify doing stunts on the street is "OK". I'm not the only one who thinks stunting on streets is wrong.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
Buegie
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi

well put together video but the stunts weren't anything spectacular, I've seen better stuff over the years
      10-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #18
montreal red
chris
Canada
Rep
Drives: White Boat

cool vid!! i personally would never do such things on the street... NOT because i think they are idiots but mostly because i dont have the balls!!

Current: 2013 F10 M5 & 2016 Mini JCW
2013 GLK350 (gone), 997.1 GT3RS (gone), 2009 WRX STI (gone), e92 M3 (gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 10:23 PM   #19
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
I presume you don't ride. Those stunts/tricks take alot of skill, but that is a "different" type of skill. if those guys bought motorcycles to stunt on then take to a place where it is safe to do so, not on the street. skill on a motorcycle actually has to do with your technique, riding ability, reaction to emergency situations, and overall riding experience/competence.

Look up some videos of MOTOGP and you will get a jist of what actual skill is.
Did i say anything about safety on the street? I said they have skills... more control than those dopey MOTOGP guys who just go around in circles on a track for hours. And for your information, i do ride and have for many years. I got so bored of riding, that i started stunting about 4-5 years ago and it's one of the toughest, yet rewarding things i've done on a sportbike. So get your head out of your ass and keep an open mind towards other types of riding... not just knee dragging

Quote:
Thank you... most people don't know how much throttle control, brake control, body positioning and pure BALLS it takes to pull of seat stander/combo circle wheelies in traffic.
Appreciate 0
      10-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #20
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
Did i say anything about safety on the street? I said they have skills... more control than those dopey MOTOGP guys who just go around in circles on a track for hours. And for your information, i do ride and have for many years. I got so bored of riding, that i started stunting about 4-5 years ago and it's one of the toughest, yet rewarding things i've done on a sportbike. So get your head out of your ass and keep an open mind towards other types of riding... not just knee dragging

Thank you... most people don't know how much throttle control, brake control, body positioning and pure BALLS it takes to pull of seat stander/combo circle wheelies in traffic.
ignororance at its best. I never said it doesn't take skill.

you got bored of riding so you started stunting? stuntings fine but I outright dont accept of it on the street. Then again people will do what they want no matter what.

Stunting takes alot of skill, yet so does riding a sportbike like it should be ridden ex. manipulating the bike beneath you to master a corner.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 05:57 AM   #21
Kevin@AKMotorwerk
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

you guys calling them "squids" obviously dont know what it takes to do them tricks, if you did you would know it takes all the skill that it would take on a track, including rear brake control, throttle control and balance, i have raced motocross, used to track my gsxr-750, and the hardest thing i have ever done was stunt my gsxr, you guys preach about safety but are the same guys doing 140 + in your bmw's on the streets or on your bikes, but because its not what YOU do its not cool or ok.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #22
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzy View Post
ignororance at its best. I never said it doesn't take skill.

you got bored of riding so you started stunting? stuntings fine but I outright dont accept of it on the street. Then again people will do what they want no matter what.

Stunting takes alot of skill, yet so does riding a sportbike like it should be ridden ex. manipulating the bike beneath you to master a corner.
"how it should be ridden"?? Who's to say how it should be ridden? U cause ur the leather police? To me, a motorcycle should be ridden on 1 wheel. Don't knock something cause u can't do it. Just because you've been riding for 30 years or whatever doesn't mean u can pick up and start doing a wheelie/stoppie tomorrow. So who's the ignorant one here? You for thinking the right way to ride a sportbike is only ur way.

Quote:
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexye92 View Post
you guys calling them "squids" obviously dont know what it takes to do them tricks, if you did you would know it takes all the skill that it would take on a track, including rear brake control, throttle control and balance, i have raced motocross, used to track my gsxr-750, and the hardest thing i have ever done was stunt my gsxr, you guys preach about safety but are the same guys doing 140 + in your bmw's on the streets or on your bikes, but because its not what YOU do its not cool or ok.
EXACTLY!!! 140+ draggin a knee on the highway is ok, but a 15-20MPH controlled wheelie isn't... people need to grow up and realize their way isn't always the right way just cause they can't do something.
Appreciate 0