BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

09-28-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
PorscheBMW
Errant Dragon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Grey 335i

Cheaper Than A Psychiatrist

For most, cars are just another mode of transportation. To some of us, however, they’re like a mistress. You can love any number of things, but few machines can love you back, when you take proper care of them, like the right car. Unfortunately they don’t come cheap anymore (neither does a mistress) and when they are giving you a problem they can be very stubborn, causing you more headaches than they are intended to sooth. I’m referring to the car. If you’re a car lover like me, think about the cars you've owned over the course of your life and what they meant to you.

Read the full article at www.******.com
, Titanium, Air Suspension, Navigation.

Last edited by PorscheBMW; 09-29-2006 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #2
DrRT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheBMW
For most, I suppose, cars are just another mode of transportation. To some of us, however, they’re like a mistress. You can love any number of things, but few machines can love you back, when you take proper care of them, like the right car. Unfortunately they don’t come cheap anymore (neither, I suppose does a mistress) and when they are giving you a problem they can be very stubborn, causing you more headaches than they are intended to sooth. I’m referring to the car. If you’re a car lover like me, think about the cars you've owned over the course of your life and what they meant to you.

Read the full article at http://www.******.com
Just buy her a diamond ring and all mechanical problems will go away.

0 car accidents
provoked 4 other cars to crash
pulled over by cops 12 times
2 tickets!!!
Appreciate 0