BMW i
Forum for the BMW i3, i4 and i8
BMW i3 BMW i8
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BMW i Forums > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

02-02-2018, 02:45 PM   #67
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxiom View Post
Again, I'm still looking for evidence of wrong doing on the FBI's part.

Anyone want to provide cliffs of the document they didn't read?
It's already been explained to you. The DOJ and FBI lied knowingly to a Federal Judge while applying for the FISA warrants. They knew the bogus dossier funded by the DNC and a self admitted Trump hater was unverified, yet they specifically didn't include that knowledge when they applied for a warrant. They directly lied to the FISA court.

Are you really this dense? I know you play the part of a troll most often, so I'm not sure why I haven't blocked your mindless crap yet.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump1759.50

02-02-2018, 02:46 PM   #68
NormanConquest
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Again, I'm still looking for evidence of wrong doing on the FBI's part.

Anyone want to provide cliffs of the document they didn't read?
The part that the fbi and DOJ kept requesting surveillance even when they became aware that the orginal cause for investigation was fabricated
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 02:49 PM   #69
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3, 16 F150, 19 M550

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Tell me then. I had no hat on when I typed that, other than a what I see beenie.
Seriously, what am I ignoring? Not trying to be a wise ass...like mean tweets?
No, I'm not either. But, I and others have laid it out how we think in this thread and many others. What good would it do to repeat it?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #70
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
The part that the fbi and DOJ kept requesting surveillance even when they became aware that the orginal cause for investigation was fabricated
As well as the material omission when applying for the warrants that the information from the dossier was dubious, created by a known Trump hater, and was most likely complete bullshit.

But hey, Axiom has no problem with gross abuses of power just as long as it's against people who don't agree with him politically. He's no doubt buds with Lois Lerner and the rest of the scum bags as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 02:51 PM   #71
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
It's already been explained to you. The DOJ and FBI lied knowingly to a Federal Judge while applying for the FISA warrants. They knew the bogus dossier funded by the DNC and a self admitted Trump hater was unverified, yet they specifically didn't include that knowledge when they applied for a warrant. They directly lied to the FISA court.

Are you really this dense? I know you play the part of a troll most often, so I'm not sure why I haven't blocked your mindless crap yet.
Again this has been proven by whom? It went to court and we got all of the facts out in the open and adjudicated??????????????????
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2018, 03:00 PM   #72
hellrotm
Major General
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:

Also keep in mind, they went in July 2016 to get FISA warrants and the requests were denied. That is when they started using the unverified dossier to apply for warrants. What ever they had, wasn't enough. They needed the "salacious and unverified" dossier to get warrants.
Appreciate 2
NickyC3534.50
MKSixer11028.00

02-02-2018, 03:00 PM   #73
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Also keep in mind, they went in July 2016 to get FISA warrants and the requests were denied. That is when they started using the unverified dossier to apply for warrants. What ever they had, wasn't enough. They needed the "salacious and unverified" dossier to get warrants.
Yep, exactly right.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer11028.00

02-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #74
NormanConquest
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Again this has been proven by whom? It went to court and we got all of the facts out in the open and adjudicated??????????????????
I have no issue with that file charges on everyone involve and let see how the dust settles
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #75
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Listen, for my own sanity I can't do this anymore. I've been going on about this for over a year now and luckily most people here understand this whole thing has been a sham from the word GO. This intel today proves everything we already knew, this whole Trump/Russian collusion crap never passed the smell test, was insane to even think occurred in the first place because it made no f'ing sense at all, and was completely concocted by dimturds in the DOJ and FBI who couldn't stand the thought of their queen bitch losing and Trump winning.

I can't say anymore on this matter, myself and others have been right all along and if you want to keep riding this loser story all the way until the bitter end you just go right ahead.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump1759.50

02-02-2018, 03:06 PM   #76
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:
The original cause of the investigation into Page according to the memo revolves around Papadopoulos, long before the dossier came into play. How was that cause fabricated?
Appreciate 2
Taskmaster2374.50

02-02-2018, 03:08 PM   #77
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I have no issue with that file charges on everyone involve and let see how the dust settles
This is reasonable and I agree with.

Quote:
Listen, for my own sanity I can't do this anymore. I've been going on about this for over a year now and luckily most people here understand this whole thing has been a sham from the word GO. This intel today proves everything we already knew, this whole Trump/Russian collusion crap never passed the smell test, was insane to even think occurred in the first place because it made no f'ing sense at all, and was completely concocted by dimturds in the DOJ and FBI who couldn't stand the thought of their queen bitch losing and Trump winning.

I can't say anymore on this matter, myself and others have been right all along and if you want to keep riding this loser story all the way until the bitter end you just go right ahead.
This is pure gibberish from an angry person.

So you are against due process and don't agree with how our constitution is written. People can be convicted based on a memo now got it.
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2018, 03:11 PM   #78
Zlaatan
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: RWD

Quote:

This "intel" (intel? really?) says absolutely nothing about whether there was any collusion between Russia and Team Trump or not. Even if every single word of the memo is true it still doesn't disprove anything about collusion. I couldn't be less surprised that you would think otherwise though.
Appreciate 3
minn194622.00
Taskmaster2374.50

02-02-2018, 03:15 PM   #79
stooker
F80 n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
This "intel" (intel? really?) says absolutely nothing about whether there was any collusion between Russia and Team Trump or not. Even if every single word of the memo is true it still doesn't disprove anything about collusion. I couldn't be less surprised that you would think otherwise though.
Yet even with the falsely justified ensuing surveillance we have NOTHING.

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:15 PM   #80
Taskmaster
Major General
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:

But it doesn't say that ANYWHERE.

So explain to me HOW you came to that conclusion - I want you to point it out to me in the document.

Buy my E9X stuff: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540470
Appreciate 2
minn194622.00

02-02-2018, 03:18 PM   #81
hellrotm
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlaatan View Post
The original cause of the investigation into Page according to the memo revolves around Papadopoulos, long before the dossier came into play. How was that cause fabricated?
That info came from disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok in July 2016. FISC turned down warrants for surveilance in July. So what ever the FBI had, wasn't enough. They needed a fabricated document to even start surveilling Page.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:21 PM   #82
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
That info came from disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok in July 2016. FISC turned down warrants for surveilance in July. So what ever the FBI had, wasn't enough. They needed a fabricated document to even start surveilling Page.
You mean the same agent that pushed to reopen the HRC email case.
Appreciate 1
      02-02-2018, 03:22 PM   #83
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Where, in those pages, are Grave Dangers and Risks to our National Security?
Anyone?

There was some serious screaming against releasing, what some are insinuating is a dud.
      02-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #84
Taskmaster
Major General
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Anyone?

There was some serious screaming against releasing, what some are insinuating is a dud.
It is a dud.

Buy my E9X stuff: https://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1540470
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:32 PM   #85
hellrotm
Major General
Rep

Quote:

So explain to me HOW you came to that conclusion - I want you to point it out to me in the document.
In Page application they cited an Yahoo News article to backup the dossier as evidence. Knowing Steele was leaking dossier in September. They conveniently terminated Steele in October after the Page application was submitted. Knowing full well in the application the Yahoo News article was just Steele's own work leaked, not a backup to his work. Also the fact that Comey testified the dossier was never verified. So if the document was never verified, why was it being used as evidence?
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:34 PM   #86
Lowflight
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Quote:
It is a dud.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2018, 03:41 PM   #87
hellrotm
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Anyone?

They are just unaware this is the first cog in the wheel...or second if you count the unsealed FISA Court ruling that showed 85% of Obama’s FBI and DOJ 704-5 FISA searches were illegal. If they think this is the end, they have no idea. Memo was to get the awareness and show parties involved. Investigations continue and separate IG report(probably March) will name new parties involved.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump1759.50

02-02-2018, 03:46 PM   #88
stooker
F80 n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K

Quote:

“Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or. any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials.”

“After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated.”

There’s more, but since you’re either trolling or too thick to comprehend, I’ll leave it at that.

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0