Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
Random lines
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..)

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-02-2021, 03:39 AM   #1519
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You three are pathetic.
What's pathetic is Merc engined drivers that are controlled by the great one to do as they are ''told''. Helmut Marko heard it on the radio, we are not all virgins..
Appreciate 2
      05-02-2021, 06:48 AM   #1520
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
You three are pathetic.
Depends of your and our standpoint.

• Pathetic ?

Pathetic is the new asphalt layer, once the drivers run through their tires today the chaos will be unseen !
In other words : The grip really sucks on this track ...

The best choice of tires are softs , but they are gone very quickly !
The war is on !!!
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 06:50 AM   #1521
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
What's pathetic is Merc engined drivers that are controlled by the great one to do as they are ''told''. Helmut Marko heard it on the radio, we are not all virgins..
"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 07:32 AM   #1522
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"
Amen to that my friend
Appreciate 2
      05-02-2021, 11:40 AM   #1523
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2925
Rep
1,377
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Damn these scHAM fans are snowflakes. Any negative comment about their "champion*" and they loose their tiny little minds.
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 11:45 AM   #1524
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Damn these scHAM fans are snowflakes. Any negative comment about their "champion*" and they loose their tiny little minds.
That's a trend my friend .It's like fashion dolls ! LMFAO ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 11:53 AM   #1525
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
MKSixer's Avatar
31878
Rep
11,618
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Once again, Max has driven a top 3 car since 2016. He has 11 wins. He doesn't win the races he is supposed to win. Saddest of all he only has 4 pole positions in his career. HAM has the same number of poles in 2009 when he was driving the 6th fastest car on the grid.

VER isn't even in the same league as Sir Lewis or even not-then Sir Lewis. To mention VER as being even close to Sir Lewis in skill is an insult of the highest extreme.

Oops. I need to update my race wins for Sir Lewis.

Pre-season: This is the End of Mercedes. The Honda PU is the most powerful the grid and Mercedes will tremble. VER is the best and will use the Honda Samurai Sword to slice Mercedes to bits.

Reality: Sir Lewis leading the WDC. VER threw away the pole position at this race and was savaged by Sir Lewis. VER also threw away the fastest lap again.

I wonder if VER is crying by a dumpster again? Asking for a friend.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2021, 12:28 PM   #1526
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Once again, Max has driven a top 3 car since 2016. He has 11 wins. He doesn't win the races he is supposed to win. Saddest of all he only has 4 pole positions in his career. HAM has the same number of poles in 2009 when he was driving the 6th fastest car on the grid.

VER isn't even in the same league as Sir Lewis or even not-then Sir Lewis. To mention VER as being even close to Sir Lewis in skill is an insult of the highest extreme.

Oops. I need to update my race wins for Sir Lewis.

Pre-season: This is the End of Mercedes. The Honda PU is the most powerful the grid and Mercedes will tremble. VER is the best and will use the Honda Samurai Sword to slice Mercedes to bits.

Reality: Sir Lewis leading the WDC. VER threw away the pole position at this race and was savaged by Sir Lewis. VER also threw away the fastest lap again.

I wonder if VER is crying by a dumpster again? Asking for a friend.
My friend just said here : MAX's killer instinct will grow again !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 02:26 PM   #1527
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Last I saw hammy was squatting sulking in the pits and a red flag came to his aid.
Appreciate 1
      05-02-2021, 05:12 PM   #1528
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Last I saw hammy was squatting sulking in the pits and a red flag came to his aid.
Once a day , I'm sitting like that as well ...On my toilet .

Perhaps he felt something behind in his race suit , because the escape from the gravel trap wasn't so easy ....Actually it was very scary while the clock was ticking .
He had to push "IT" really hard , and the downforce ...You know what I mean !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 05:16 PM   #1529
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Once a day , I'm sitting like that as well ...On my toilet .

Perhaps he felt something behind in his race suit , because the escape from the gravel trap wasn't so easy ....Actually it was very scary while the clock was ticking .
He had to push "IT" really hard , and the downforce ...You know what I mean !
As I mentioned before a new race suit every time
Appreciate 1
      05-02-2021, 05:19 PM   #1530
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
As I mentioned before a new race suit every time
Yeah . The W12 in warp-speed is just too fast for him...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick17389.50
      05-02-2021, 05:22 PM   #1531
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . The W12 in warp-speed is just too fast for him...
I'm in warp-speed just thinking about it
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2021, 04:28 AM   #1532
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Masi has it in for RB

Max's FL time was deleted at the end losing the one point to BOT yet when Norris overtook Perez completely OFF TRACK with Masi making something up that he did it under 'braking',that's inconsistency on the edge of reason.
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2021, 02:05 PM   #1533
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Damn these scHAM fans are snowflakes. Any negative comment about their "champion*" and they loose their tiny little minds.
So true friend, no shortage of them in front of the HAM altar..one who we thought was a friend has black listed us as we dared to question the pace of his car LOL
Appreciate 1
      05-03-2021, 02:58 PM   #1534
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2925
Rep
1,377
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
So true friend, no shortage of them in front of the HAM altar..one who we thought was a friend has black listed us as we dared to question the pace of his car LOL
Yep, I black listed a scHAM* disciple once then quickly thought this is silly!!!

Now I just read his opinions and move on without reply. However, I do wonder how some people get so emotional and defensive over a random dude's comment on a message board. Especially when you know that dude (Me) is prone to stirring the pot for fun

Like hearing "LeCrash" ruins my day and I must rush to defend him. Hello, like LEC cares!!!
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-03-2021, 03:09 PM   #1535
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Max's FL time was deleted at the end losing the one point to BOT yet when Norris overtook Perez completely OFF TRACK with Masi making something up that he did it under 'braking',that's inconsistency on the edge of reason.
Lando was with his 4 wheels OFF TRACK !

Masi ?
For Masi it was alright . Let us not forget Lando runs an •Orange Mercedes !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-03-2021, 03:38 PM   #1536
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Yep, I black listed a scHAM* disciple once then quickly thought this is silly!!!

Now I just read his opinions and move on without reply. However, I do wonder how some people get so emotional and defensive over a random dude's comment on a message board. Especially when you know that dude (Me) is prone to stirring the pot for fun

Like hearing "LeCrash" ruins my day and I must rush to defend him. Hello, like LEC cares!!!
Of course it's no big thing for me if Max gets a bum comment but give some humour in return about hammy then they can get a bit prickly, might be a blm thing
Appreciate 2
      05-03-2021, 03:39 PM   #1537
M5Rick
Major General
M5Rick's Avatar
United Kingdom
17390
Rep
9,196
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Lando was with his 4 wheels OFF TRACK !

Masi ?
For Masi it was alright . Let us not forget Lando runs an •Orange Mercedes !
Aha I read and saw it, another one who's takin brown envelopes.
Appreciate 2
      05-03-2021, 03:40 PM   #1538
Bubbles
Brigadier General
Bubbles's Avatar
Cayman Islands
1102
Rep
4,079
Posts

Drives: Green Bastard
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bishop Bend

iTrader: (3)

hammy is the only driver to change into street clothes before the post-qualifying/race press conferences? Does hammys valet have special access to areas that are generally restricted to non-drivers? No other driver seems to do this. I’d do it.
Attached Images
      
__________________

Last edited by Bubbles; 05-03-2021 at 03:56 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-03-2021, 04:12 PM   #1539
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
32682
Rep
17,240
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Aha I read and saw it, another one who's takin brown envelopes.
Todt has a "star in his A$$ !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
      05-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #1540
Killed by Death
Major
Killed by Death's Avatar
United_States
2925
Rep
1,377
Posts

Drives: 2020 M2C
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: North Carolina

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Of course it's no big thing for me if Max gets a bum comment but give some humour in return about hammy then they can get a bit prickly,
That and comments about HAM shouldn't be taken so literally!

EVERYONE has seen posts that I don't like him.

It's not that I don't like him as a person! He seems nice and humble. A LOT more humble than I would be given his accomplishments.

To re-phrase, I don't like watching HAM win almost every Sunday for years! Ignoring everything else is that not enough?
__________________
Appreciate 2
M5Rick17389.50
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 AM.




bmw
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST