07-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #46
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
If for health reasons, yes.

If for other reasons, you are insecure or have reason not to trust your GF, or both.
i duno man...its easy to throw out "insecure" in a blanket statement on one guy or girls attitude towards each other in a relationship but there is definitely circumstantial evidence, in my relationship at least, that cancels out insecurities on my part.

for starters we have had the family/wedding/children/future conversations that i never solicit. also, my girlfriend had a rich ex bf. he had what we call out here 'fuck you' money...she left him and never looked back. (guy actually moved to cali and married) im not worried about her meeting a guy who has money, im not worried about some guy at a lounge running corny game and sweeping her away to a life of bliss. both of us have equally good looks and know the other, if single or determined, would have easy access to companionship if the chance comes up.

but i picked my words carefully when i spoke in my posts here about 'actions that encourage behavior that compromise integrity in a serious relationship.' dropping nine grand to have titty implants when your in a serious relationship and thinking family and kids is a little different than being pissed off at some broad you started fucking 2 weeks ago for talking to a guy at a bar when you leave for 5 min to take a piss
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #47
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
but i picked my words carefully when i spoke in my posts here about 'actions that encourage behavior that compromise integrity in a serious relationship.' dropping nine grand to have titty implants when your in a serious relationship and thinking family and kids is a little different than being pissed off at some broad you started fucking 2 weeks ago for talking to a guy at a bar when you leave for 5 min to take a piss
I'm not exactly sure what you meant by this last paragraph, but you are a damned fool if you even consider paying for her implants.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #48
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08rookie View Post
i duno man...its easy to throw out "insecure" in a blanket statement on one guy or girls attitude towards each other in a relationship but there is definitely circumstantial evidence, in my relationship at least, that cancels out insecurities on my part.

for starters we have had the family/wedding/children/future conversations that i never solicit. also, my girlfriend had a rich ex bf. he had what we call out here 'fuck you' money...she left him and never looked back. (guy actually moved to cali and married) im not worried about her meeting a guy who has money, im not worried about some guy at a lounge running corny game and sweeping her away to a life of bliss. both of us have equally good looks and know the other, if single or determined, would have easy access to companionship if the chance comes up.

Sounds like you're in denial...
      07-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #49
bigslick82
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: -

This happened to a good friend of mine. He paid for his wife's implants and a couple months later she was caught with another guy. The affair went on for at least two months. She's sorry and wants to stay with him, but he's moved on. This was after a nine-year marriage.

If she's in a committed relationship with a future and she wants to get them, she's not happy with herself and/or the relationship.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 01:37 PM   #50
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep

@doug....def not paying lol...i was referring to the difference in comfort levels when comparing the actions of a girl you just started fucking to the actions of a girl you are considering proposing to.

@mystic...im not denying anything...if you followed from the first page, my OP admitted to the number of reasons why i am not favoring the implants. health issues, financial issues and personal preference issues....i was explaining to OC335 in the post you quoted that's its too easy to blanket situations by saying one person is insecure when the circumstance isnt explained. so i tried to explain the circumstance and its as neutral as i could....if you knew me on a personal level maybe you would understand insecurity is not really the issue lol....
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 01:50 PM   #51
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick82 View Post
This happened to a good friend of mine. He paid for his wife's implants and a couple months later she was caught with another guy. The affair went on for at least two months. She's sorry and wants to stay with him, but he's moved on. This was after a nine-year marriage.

If she's in a committed relationship with a future and she wants to get them, she's not happy with herself and/or the relationship.
sorry about your friend. trust is very interesting. it takes a whileeee to earn and a second to lose. some people think trust is a weakness. horrible way to live if you cant trust somebody...

on your second statement...things on her homefront are a little touchy. her parents are going through a nasty divorce. foul shit is coming out. my gf's mom is mentally fucked for life finding out her husband of 30 years has had over 50 affairs with girls his daughter's age...my gf is always upset because she thinks shes gona lose her family as she knows it....very sad...i feel for her...shitty situation no matter how you spin it...maybe she isnt happy with life in general?!?

you can never really know somebody and what they are thinking. minds have deep caverns full with desires that nobody will hear of....unless you are on the receiving end of their actions.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:09 PM   #52
T-MC-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

tell her if she is going to get breast implants she might as well get some lipo at the same time... then let us know what her reaction is

"tell me what you don't like about yourself..."
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #53
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

my fiance has them. best $6000 she ever spent. (bolded because no man should ever buy them)
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:28 PM   #54
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
my fiance has them. best $6000 she ever spent. (bolded because no man should ever buy them)
Pre or during relationship?

*waiting for someone to say pics*

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:36 PM   #55
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

If your wife, gf, or whatever wants to get them and has the money to buy them, I say get them. Then, enjoy them. Don't overthink it. If she's your girl and things are good, odds are she will stay your girl; boobies or not. If she leaves, I guarantee you it isn't just because she bought toys....there were/are other issues.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #56
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

wtf. talking about boobs and no pics.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #57
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
wtf. talking about boobs and no pics.

I say let her. Don't pay. Although almost everyone I know who did get them is far too willing to show them off to anyone who'll look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 03:05 PM   #58
Memphis1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 SDrive 35i

07-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #59
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Pre or during relationship?

*waiting for someone to say pics*
during and pics over my dead body
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #60
Lagger1
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: valvetronic engaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick82 View Post
Did they have kids?

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #61
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #62
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
that can be arranged...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #63
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
that can be arranged...
depending on the boobs in question
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 05:22 PM   #64
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun ticket View Post
If your wife, gf, or whatever wants to get them and has the money to buy them, I say get them. Then, enjoy them. Don't overthink it. If she's your girl and things are good, odds are she will stay your girl; boobies or not. If she leaves, I guarantee you it isn't just because she bought toys....there were/are other issues.
+1
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 05:42 PM   #65
08rookie
Private First Class
Rep

well played gentlemen....well played! good discussion lol
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #66
boymonkey
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slow

She can always get them later in life when she becomes saggy.
Appreciate 0