BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

God Bless America

Dudes, im getting a little bit tyred of those artist, hippies, ecologist, journalist and that kind of scum trying to sound cool and politically comitted who's blame USA imperalism of the world problems.

Isnt Greeks, arabs, russians, mongols, even spaniards do excatly the same in the past? Isnt USA a contry made and rise by people of every races, every religions, every corner of the world living then and now there? What is USA if not a reflect of the whole humanity? isnt black soldiers, hispanic soldiers, white soldiers, asian soldiers in the US troops?

so you got no race, no religion, nothing to point your finger, so is all USA fault? you say it southamerican, but you sell your ass to live there. You say it european, but you found that land. You say it african, but now all you love's Obama. You say it asian, but your bussines grow thanks to them. You say it Arab, while you leader is starving you to death and getting istself richer selling oil to USA.

And now let me eat my burger peacefully without talking about killed animals, while you're calling on your iphone made in China by a men working a non-stop 20 hours journey, you fucking idiot.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #2
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

give me a few amen! so i can go sleep well
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

i have no idea what you're talking about
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
buckshizzo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 JB E92 335i

I'm confused as to what you're trying to say...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:34 PM   #5
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

wtf...
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
Seminole
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Red Flyer

Garage List
2008 E90 328i  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
i have no idea what you're talking about
I'll try and do a radix translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Dudes, im getting a little bit tyred of those artist, hippies, ecologist, journalist and that kind of scum trying to sound cool and politically comitted who's blame USA imperalism of the world problems.

Isnt Greeks, arabs, russians, mongols, even spaniards do excatly the same in the past? Isnt USA a contry made and rise by people of every races, every religions, every corner of the world living then and now there? What is USA if not a reflect of the whole humanity? isnt black soldiers, hispanic soldiers, white soldiers, asian soldiers in the US troops?

so you got no race, no religion, nothing to point your finger, so is all USA fault? you say it southamerican, but you sell your ass to live there. You say it european, but you found that land. You say it african, but now all you love's Obama. You say it asian, but your bussines grow thanks to them. You say it Arab, while you leader is starving you to death and getting istself richer selling oil to USA.

And now let me eat my burger peacefully without talking about killed animals, while you're calling on your iphone made in China by a men working a non-stop 20 hours journey, you fucking idiot.
Gentlemen, I am getting very weary of musical artists, misguided youths, scientists, accomplished journalists and other fine people like them thinking it is a fun thing to blame the United States for the world's problems.

Haven't the Greeks, Arabs, Russians, Mongols, and even the Spaniards done exactly the same things the U.S. is doing in the past? Isn't the U.S. a country made by people from different races, religions, and backgrounds who come to live there? Isn't the U.S. a reflection of the whole world? Don't Black soldiers, White soldiers, Hispanic soldiers, and Asian soldiers all serve in the U.S. Military?

Since you have no race, no religion, or the like to point your finger at you just blame the U.S. The South Americans blame the U.S., but they are all very willing to move to the U.S. by legal means. The Europeans blame the U.S., but they were the ones that discovered it. The Africans blame the U.S., but now that a brother is President you all love America. The Asians blame the U.S., but their countries get rich selling lead toys to America. The Arab countries blame the U.S., but their leaders get rich selling oil to the U.S. and ignoring their own people

So please, let me eat my delicious Big Mac in peace without you trying to lecture me about a dead cow while you talk on your iPhone made in China by Ling Wan who works for 20 hours non-stop, you uneducated fool.

(I tried)
      07-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #7
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

more or less
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
doc1911
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sold my 335i and looking

The guy is from Spain and I'm guessing his English is better than most of our Spanish so cut him some slack.

I get the point and agree.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #9
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Example:

We all living in Amerrrrica!! (in fact 42,841,569 of people with german ancestry living in america ...)

Im listen to Rammstein, im a cool, modern and antiglob european!!!

Appreciate 0
      07-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #10
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Example 2:

Ha ha! we gonna take a trip to USA to show you my dears brits how stupid are the americans (why americans speak english? it doesnt matter now! ...)
Appreciate 0