Forum for the entire range of BMW electric vehicles
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

12-20-2020, 01:38 PM   #1
ZeroKelvin
Rep
Drives: Various

2019 White i8 Roadster Lease Transfer $1022/mo Incentives

I know it is a longshot, but if anybody is looking to get into a short term lease (around 7 months) for an i8 Roadster, I'm looking to transfer. Crystal White w/Frozen Grey 2019 i8 Roadster with Dalbergia Brown Leather and Tera World Dark package all stock except for 15% tint. TurboCord charger, Travel charger and satellite radio for the duration of the lease. Also has Kahu theft recovery GPS. Flawless condition; garage kept, non smoker, etc. . . . Will send pics on request.

Car has 6700 miles with 10k/yr allowance; so 13K remaining for around 7 months (Lease maturity on 7/19/2021). Lease payment is $1022.30/mo + your local taxes with BMW Financial. I put down $7700 in refundable security deposits and I'm only looking to get $7000 in return; so there is a $700 incentive to help with shipping and lease transfer. I will make the next payment so there will be a total of 6 payments remaining.

Anyway, great car. I'm currently working from home due to COVID and was told this will continue for another 6 months minimum so the idea of the car sitting in my garage for another 6 months never being driven seems stupid. I think this is a fantastic deal for someone. You will basically get all of your lease payments back after the return of the security deposits at the end of the lease. Car located in Albuquerque.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2021, 07:26 AM   #2
Knee000
Registered
Rep
Drives: Cadillac ct6

Hey I am interested, I’m new to the forum how do I contact you directly? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2021, 08:20 PM   #3
ZeroKelvin
Rep
Drives: Various