BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW i8 Forums BMW i8 General Discussion

04-20-2024, 01:46 PM   #1
rteichman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Question 2019 Roadster adaptive cruise control

I’m just trying to figure out if it has it as I see conflicting info. I owned a 2015 Coupe which did not have it and unfortunately lost it to a minor accident. I loved the car, but because I was living abroad I did not bother replacing it. I’m coming back and need to buy a car. I would love to get a roadster. However having adaptive cruise control is required (due to long highway drives I will be making once a month on hilly roads that have a lot of tractor trailer traffic). Ideally I wanted lane centering too, but I can live without that.

So does the 2019+ models have adaptive cruise control? Also, I know the roadster looses the rear seat which I would use for extra space, but is the truck still the same space. I need to be able to carry a carry-on luggage (if not 2).
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:04 AM   #2
i8fan
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

The roadsters do not have adaptive cruise control. There is storage for softbags in a compartment behind the front seats. The rear trunk is slightly less roomy since it is no longer possible to lay a suit bag along the compartment given the smaller shape and proximity of the trunk lid.
Appreciate 0