Closed Thread

08-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #177
Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never-Enough View Post
yea, illegally modding x-box consoles is a great business to learn a whole lot of useless stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
It is when he is lying about how he is getting it. If he just admit his daddy bought it for him then I would of respected that..

Dad drives 750LI.. He got IS350 @ 17.. Bought 335 for few months and sold it for GTR?

Something does not add up.....
that was back then
99% repairs now so get off the TIP lol!

do you guys think of me at night before you go to sleep?

I can't believe you guys continue to post here though haha, do you want me to post more pics of the GTR or what? Would you like to see my bank statements?

Just because you weren't doing shit besides sitting on your ass maybe when you were 19.. not my problem, and if you weren't please don't try and explain to me what you were doing, because i simply don't care, i would just get a good laugh if anything

While Your sitting here trying to figure how i managed to go from a is350 to a 335i to a GTR, I'm out enjoying it haha. Oh yeah, i bought a red 92 300zx manual before i bought the 335 to learn how to drive stick. only had that for 3 months cool car..

i think its better if the mods just close this thread now, like someone said it ran its course long ago.

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #178
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
OP, what is your plan for acquiring currency after illegally modifying gaming consoles? That cash cow won't last forever, and neither will living at home bill-free. Did I read you didn't finish High School? What type of job do you expect to get with no resume? Or do you really think you're some type of electrical engineer because you can modify a gaming console (which isn't all that hard, just risky) who will make it on his own? Is your business registered with the Secretary of State or is it a sole proprietorship? Have you been paying proper taxes? What if the IRS comes wanting a cut of your illegal activities?

There are a lot of things it is apparent you haven't considered, and that is why a large portion of the respondents in this thread are cautioning you against your decision making. It isn't to be a "hater", but to maybe help guide a misguided teenager from making a thoughtless decision based on his desire to be "cool" and prove to some girls he isn't just a xbox nerd. Guess what - girls are much more impressed by having your own place than a car. And if you need a car to get girls you have far worse problems and they probably aren't the friends/girls you want anyway.

ps - 1000th post
LOL, funny how i didn't mention shit about girls hahah.
Is this why you drive a BMW or what? Haha i pity you. And if i wanted to get girls with my car, i would have got an M3!

You don't have to be a nerd to fix an xbox, easy shit really, go check youtube? I am the last thing from a nerd. 2.0 GPA in Middle - High school. Thats why i didn't graduate haha. And i mentioned I'm attending college by the way, I'm planning to get a REAL job after i graduate, I'm in no rush, i got funds in the meantime

anything else?

Congratulations on your 1000th post by the way

Please reply with 3 paragraphs this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
he never solicited this life advice on future income, getting girls or what not. this thread is about his car.

and if you want to go down that route, i'm pretty sure 19 year olds don't care about a BCG analysis so they could care less about their competitive environment they function within. if sh*t hits the fan, they sell the car - it's secured financing. he probably has learned more about life through his "business" than i did attending a top tier b-school. he'll be fine.
Thanks man, can't believe some people here

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #179
Top_Gear_Fan
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post
You don't have to be a nerd to fix an xbox, easy shit really, go check youtube? I am the last thing from a nerd. 2.0 GPA in Middle - High school. Thats why i didn't graduate haha. And i mentioned I'm attending college by the way, I'm planning to get a REAL job after i graduate, I'm in no rush, i got funds in the meantime
Wait...how are you attending college if you didn't graduate high school? Also, I wouldn't mind being called a nerd if my counter-argument was that my GPA was a 2.0 throughout 7 years of education.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 08:05 PM   #180
BMW Fanatic
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Gear_Fan View Post
Wait...how are you attending college if you didn't graduate high school? Also, I wouldn't mind being called a nerd if my counter-argument was that my GPA was a 2.0 throughout 7 years of education.
He got a GED.

Congrats on the car.

/thread
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 08:28 PM   #181
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

Anyone want to start a pool on how long until this kid wraps it around a tree? I got the 35-42 day period.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #182
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Gear_Fan View Post

Quote:
Anyone want to start a pool on how long until this kid wraps it around a tree? I got the 35-42 day period.
shouldn't you be out in your 335i trying to get some girls? I bet them Alabama girls are smoking hot dude. Try getting an M3 though if you your not getting enough girls with your car

Honestly with your last post it tells us all why exactly you drive a BMW
I love e90post, its people like you that make it fun and give us all a great laugh.

"Guess what - girls are much more impressed by having your own place than a car. And if you need a car to get girls you have far worse problems and they probably aren't the friends/girls you want anyway.ps - 1000th post "

Haha funny guy you honestly made my day, i like how you think haha.

No paragraph responses this time ??

Did you subscribe to my thread? If you didn't don't forget to!

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold

Last edited by Toker335i; 08-02-2011 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #183
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Don't mind everyone giving you a hard time. Enjoy the new whip!
      08-02-2011, 09:16 PM   #184
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Don't mind everyone giving you a hard time. Enjoy the new whip!
Oh im not letting them get to me, the fact that an older guy wants to make a poll trying to figure out how long it'll take me to wrap my car around a tree is just sad. Im just amazed why people keep coming back to this thread to talk crap, i would think they would me more mature. Oh well. Im running a friends SMG M5 down in mexico soon, can not wait.

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #185
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

congrats I envy you..

I am doing the same as you, except on a much smaller scale.

My dad did not buy my 1 series. I did well in highschool that got me into college on scholarships, so I do not have to pay a large amount for tuition(about 1-2k a semester). This in turn lets me use all my money from my job for my 1 series.

just be careful with your driving!
      08-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #186
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Looks like I missed a lot. GTR looks insane. Cobb Accessport and you will blow away your friend's M5. In fact, you could beat him right now stock I bet. Wish I could afford a GTR.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #187
cloakster
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 VW GLI

Quote:
Oh im not letting them get to me, the fact that an older guy wants to make a poll trying to figure out how long it'll take me to wrap my car around a tree is just sad. Im just amazed why people keep coming back to this thread to talk crap, i would think they would me more mature.
Sounds like your having fun responding, so the more they talk crap the more fun you can have
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #188
BaDnorCAL
Rep
Drives: 07 Black 335i 6speed

congrats on the new car still don't understand why a gtr lol for 60-70k man should of got something else to each his own enjoyyy!
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 10:18 PM   #189
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
^^ tough call, I can think of multiple cars in that price range but a gtr is still a solid choice... maybe the cayman r?
      08-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #190
IancoleTX
Dillo boxers
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

hahah lot of hate in here but kid seems to have his head on straight. Yeah you can invest and save, sounds like he's gonna be alright financially, and fuck it, I would have driven a GTR at 19 if I could. I was happy with a beat up porsche 944 haha
      08-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #191
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Quote:
Honestly with your last post it tells us all why exactly you drive a BMW
I love e90post, its people like you that make it fun and give us all a great laugh.
Nope. I drive it instead of a more expensive car because it is a car that allows me to use a sizable portion of my monies on other ventures such as my education, trips, gas for my boat, rent, saving for my future, etc. Nice try, junior.

Be sure to let us know when you wrap it around a pole (if you still have the physical ability to do so). Best of luck kiddo.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 11:35 PM   #192
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Nope. I drive it instead of a more expensive car because it is a car that allows me to use a sizable portion of my monies on other ventures such as my education, trips, gas for my boat, rent, saving for my future, etc. Nice try, junior.

Be sure to let us know when you wrap it around a pole (if you still have the physical ability to do so). Best of luck kiddo.
Haha this guy really wants me to wrap my car around a pole or tree,
wren57, not everyone here buys cars to "showoff", you already proved thats why you drive a BMW lol. Its funny how the first thing you thought of when i bought this car was GIRLS! haha, i can just imagine what kind of confidence you have, once again i PITY you. Pics of your wife bro, if you have one. If not just GTFO. btw i can just imagine how "aesthetically" modded your 335i is.. You need those "aesthetic" mods to pull bitches right? You would know your the expert lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloakster View Post
Sounds like your having fun responding, so the more they talk crap the more fun you can have
and yes i am having fun, these people actually think they can get to me

oh and FYI guys

WORLD ENDS IN 2012. While you guys are saving, I'm enjoying my GTR

wren57 = my #1 hater, oh and ill be up all night if you wana keep going back and forth, I'm having a good time..
you inspired me..

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold

Last edited by Toker335i; 08-02-2011 at 11:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #193
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
^^ tough call, I can think of multiple cars in that price range but a gtr is still a solid choice... maybe the cayman r?
sadly im not a huge fan of Porsche, considered a used 911 Turbo, but hard to find a used one in my price range so yeah. My main choices was either C63 M3 or GTR. Funny, i never even test drove the m3 or c63.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
hahah lot of hate in here but kid seems to have his head on straight. Yeah you can invest and save, sounds like he's gonna be alright financially, and fuck it, I would have driven a GTR at 19 if I could. I was happy with a beat up porsche 944 haha
Yeah I'm Still saving, its not like 100% of my income is going towards this car..
And yes my head is straight thanks

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 11:46 PM   #194
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Thinking a 19 year old live-at-home xbox geek got a red sports car to attract girls isn't exactly a stretch. Especially one with such limited social skills. You seem extraordinarily immature. I certainly don't wish you any harm, but you don't seem like someone who thinks out decisions before making them (see:drifting a GTR in the rain, dropping out of HS to perform illegal activities for money while living at home, etc). A stock 335i isn't an overwhelming car for an immature driver. A GTR is. Best of luck out there.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #195
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Thinking a 19 year old live-at-home xbox geek got a red sports car to attract girls isn't exactly a stretch. Especially one with such limited social skills. You seem extraordinarily immature. I certainly don't wish you any harm, but you don't seem like someone who thinks out decisions before making them (see:drifting a GTR in the rain, dropping out of HS to perform illegal activities for money while living at home, etc). A stock 335i isn't an overwhelming car for an immature driver. A GTR is. Best of luck out there.
Honestly you came off being a dick from the beginning
You don't know me, you don't know how i am in person, since you seem like you have lots of time on your hands why don't you read all my previous posts from other threads, I'm only being IMMATURE on purpose because you sir are being a fucking douche... seriously.. telling me to wrap my car around the Tree? As an adult i thought you would know better. And a geek wouldn't get a 2.0 GPA and drop out lol. You act like you just know it all don't you? Oh and by the way its just not xboxs, read the thread, and do your HW. Not all 19 years are immature and stupid and drive recklessly, maybe your dumbass did at 19, but doesn't mean i will. Just because you had trouble getting pussy at a young age ain't my fault. Oh and like i said it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to work on video game consoles seriously, maybe to someone like YOU, yes, but not me. Haha. You are pathetic sir... Congratulations

best of luck to you too,

btw you need like a Life coach or something if you really think buying a nice car will get you girls haha, you need a serious boost of confidence, i can not stress enough that i simply just pity you, old man on the forum talking shit to a 19 year old

priceless, and you simply can't call me an immature driver? have you seen me drive? all the from sweet home alabama or what? Haha you really need a life, or you can keep arguing with me here, take your pick

oh and you didn't post pics either?

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 12:01 AM   #196
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

Quote:
Honestly you came off being a dick from the beginning
No. I offered friendly advice. You rejected it without consideration like a cocky ignorant 19 year old.
Quote:
You don't know me, you don't know how i am in person

Quote:
I'm only being IMMATURE on purpose because you sir are being a fucking douche... seriously.. telling me to wrap my car around the Tree? As an adult i thought you would know better.
Show me where I wished that upon you. Predicting doesn't imply desire.
Quote:
And a geek wouldn't get a 2.0 GPA and drop out lol.
No. But a loser would.
Quote:
You act like you just know it all don't you?
No. I certainly know very little. But I acknowledge my lack of knowledge. That is the first step to learning and growing.
Quote:
Oh and by the way its just not xboxs, read the thread, and do your HW.
As if including other electrical devices changes any substance involved.
Quote:
Not all 19 years are immature and stupid and drive recklessly, maybe your dumbass did at 19, but doesn't mean i will. Just because you had trouble getting pussy at a young age ain't my fault.
Nope on both accounts. Your posting is immature. Thus my conclusion that you are immature. Simple reasoning, eh?
Quote:
Oh and like i said it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to work on video game consoles seriously, maybe to someone like YOU, yes, but not me. Haha. You are pathetic sir... Congratulations
Exactly. Your "accomplishments" aren't even special. But they are illegal. So, congrats to you.

Quote:

best of luck to you too,

oh and you didn't post pics either?
Thanks.

Nothing to prove to you = no pics. Sorry to ruin your fap-time.

Well that was fun. I'm out.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #197
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Wow, not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

This is a car forum, let the guy enjoy his car and share pictures with us. It's not like he stole money from you to buy it.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #198
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
Wow, not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

This is a car forum, let the guy enjoy his car and share pictures with us. It's not like he stole money from you to buy it.
Haha this guy is just a straight hater man let him be. All his damn excuses is that i do illegal work, Repairing game consoles is not illegal, people like this are just.... jealous?

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread