04-02-2020, 09:14 AM   #67
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serf27 View Post
You guys think he paid the $3k for a hit on the lady?

First I thought he was set up by the other 2 guys. The Antle dude and the “hit man” were buddies so I have a feeling they just came up with the $3k story. I didn’t see any real evidence that he actually gave him $3k.

Then Joe says he did give him $3k to just get away and leave.

Now I’m not sure.

I think definitely a season 2 if he’s now suing and how the show ended with Joe about to spill everything.
Antle is the guy Myrtle Beach SC. Do you mean Lowe the Vegas shiester?

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 09:15 AM   #68
F32Fleet
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
& Doc Antle conning barely legal women into fucking him. Sad & pathetic.
He seems to be "protected".

It's a sad business for sure.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 10:12 AM   #69
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

My life is complete !

''
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      04-02-2020, 11:22 AM   #70
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serf27 View Post
You guys think he paid the $3k for a hit on the lady?

First I thought he was set up by the other 2 guys. The Antle dude and the “hit man” were buddies so I have a feeling they just came up with the $3k story. I didn’t see any real evidence that he actually gave him $3k.

Then Joe says he did give him $3k to just get away and leave.

Now I’m not sure.

I think definitely a season 2 if he’s now suing and how the show ended with Joe about to spill everything.
I wonder how difficult it would be to film another season after everyone seeing this one. Like how many of them would agree to be back on the show. I hope they do have another season though.
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2020, 12:15 PM   #71
Serf27
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Antle is the guy Myrtle Beach SC. Do you mean Lowe the Vegas shiester?
Yea, I meant Lowe.
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2020, 12:53 PM   #72
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
I wonder how difficult it would be to film another season after everyone seeing this one. Like how many of them would agree to be back on the show. I hope they do have another season though.
For $$ they'll do anything.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 08:42 AM   #73
Frupal
Mad Fiddler
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 640i GC

I got through three episodes. The real villain here is that bitch Carole Baskin. You can SMELL the lies coming off of her. And she’s conned EVERYONE! He fake ‘Big Cat Rescue’ for which she charges admission is the same thing as those other guys, but scammed under the guise of a ‘rescue’. She’s got a whole crew of slaves that work for free for her for YEARS and seem cult-bamboozled happy about it.

I haven’t seen one mention - not one - of her returning a single cat to the wild. She takes them from one prison and puts them in another.

Not to mention that she murdered her husband for his money.
Appreciate 3
      04-03-2020, 10:07 AM   #74
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frupal View Post
I haven’t seen one mention - not one - of her returning a single cat to the wild. She takes them from one prison and puts them in another...
Just curious, how do you envision "returning to the wild" an animal that was born in captivity and never hunted? Not to mention, you'd release one where, exactly?
Appreciate 2
      04-03-2020, 01:42 PM   #75
Frupal
Mad Fiddler
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
Just curious, how do you envision "returning to the wild" an animal that was born in captivity and never hunted? Not to mention, you'd release one where, exactly?
Idk. Not really an expert on that.
Appreciate 1
      04-03-2020, 02:10 PM   #76
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Idk. Not really an expert on that.
If an animal was born and raised in captivity it can't be released into the wild, as it will not know how to fend for itself properly since it's been practically babied its whole life. Yes it sucks that they have to live in a cage still, but at least/hopefully it's a much, much bigger cage than the one they were rescued from. And I'm not sticking up for Carol, that bitch is shady as fuck, but that is the point of wild animal rescues, to provide them a much better home/habitat than the one they were rescued from, which was probably horrible.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 02:22 PM   #77
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllSic_Design View Post
If an animal was born and raised in captivity it can't be released into the wild, as it will not know how to fend for itself properly since it's been practically babied its whole life. Yes it sucks that they have to live in a cage still, but at least/hopefully it's a much, much bigger cage than the one they were rescued from. And I'm not sticking up for Carol, that bitch is shady as fuck, but that is the point of wild animal rescues, to provide them a much better home/habitat than the one they were rescued from, which was probably horrible.
I agrees they can't release these into the wild. HOWEVER just based on what they showed in the series I saw NO difference between what she was doing and what the other guys were doing except for the baby tiger petting stuff. Which honestly, unless you are killing the baby tigers (which they claim in the series some of them were) I don't see any issue with letting people play with the baby tiger.

The question then is should they be breeding tigers at all if you can't release them into the wild?
Appreciate 2
      04-03-2020, 02:25 PM   #78
IllSic_Design
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
I agrees they can't release these into the wild. HOWEVER just based on what they showed in the series I saw NO difference between what she was doing and what the other guys were doing except for the baby tiger petting stuff. Which honestly, unless you are killing the baby tigers (which they claim in the series some of them were) I don't see any issue with letting people play with the baby tiger.

The question then is should they be breeding tigers at all if you can't release them into the wild?
Oh no I totally agree, like I said I don't agree with Carol or her rescue, and people should DEFINITELY not breed tigers(or any damn wild/non domesticated animal) for captivity.
Appreciate 1
      04-03-2020, 02:43 PM   #79
Frupal
Mad Fiddler
United_States
Rep

Quote:

It looked to me that the conditions were worse at the murderer’s place.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 04:12 PM   #80
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Could be. They didn't show much, definitely no "sanctuary". Not sure why the other guys didn't just jump on that bandwagon and call their parks sanctuary also.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2020, 04:48 PM   #81
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:

While I think she is a lying murderer - she never says she is going to take them back to the wild. She started it to give captive animals a humane place to live out their lives in captivity.

So say if you are billy buttface and you think a tiger cub is cool and buy one then it eats your aunt and you're like HOLY SHIT and instead of you busting a cap in it - this psycho takes it in for you. Her big gripe is the cub breading. If that stopped - eventually so would her place as she does not do any breeding or buying cubs.

She also claimed that those public events were just once or twice a year for fund raising and awareness raising not everyday like the zoos.

So I DO see how they are different that what Joe was doing.....but she is still a lying murdering attention seeking bitch for sure. Her and her little PETA army she sicks on people.

I went and looked at her social media stuff after this dropped and she was being HAMMERED online and all her followers were raising hell - I thought it was glorious. It is ok for her to sick them on other people and they attack them on command - but when it happens to them it is "unfair".

She should be in prison.
      04-04-2020, 08:15 AM   #82
Frupal
Mad Fiddler
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unluky View Post
While I think she is a lying murderer - she never says she is going to take them back to the wild. She started it to give captive animals a humane place to live out their lives in captivity.

So say if you are billy buttface and you think a tiger cub is cool and buy one then it eats your aunt and you're like HOLY SHIT and instead of you busting a cap in it - this psycho takes it in for you. Her big gripe is the cub breading. If that stopped - eventually so would her place as she does not do any breeding or buying cubs.

She also claimed that those public events were just once or twice a year for fund raising and awareness raising not everyday like the zoos.

So I DO see how they are different that what Joe was doing.....but she is still a lying murdering attention seeking bitch for sure. Her and her little PETA army she sicks on people.

I went and looked at her social media stuff after this dropped and she was being HAMMERED online and all her followers were raising hell - I thought it was glorious. It is ok for her to sick them on other people and they attack them on command - but when it happens to them it is "unfair".

She should be in prison.
Agree 100%!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2020, 06:43 PM   #83
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Your Television Obsession is NOT over yet... Brand new unseen episode coming this week!

Variety: New ‘Tiger King’ Episode Coming to Netflix, Says Jeff Lowe.
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/tig...de-1234571336/
Appreciate 1
      04-05-2020, 10:56 PM   #84
henrylee
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 6MT

It’s interesting that Joe Exotic is so ape shit crazy but so likable at the same time and Carole seems like a passionate person but is the F’ing devil.
Frupal779.50
      04-06-2020, 01:30 PM   #85
Frupal
Mad Fiddler
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrylee View Post
It’s interesting that Joe Exotic is so ape shit crazy but so likable at the same time and Carole seems like a passionate person but is the F’ing devil.
I always feel like I need to shower in disinfectant after I see her duplicitous lying fat face.
Appreciate 2
henrylee478.00
      04-06-2020, 01:34 PM   #86
aboutsize14
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92

Carole is fake as F! She is from the trailer park. You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. She had one of her trailer park family members help wack her husband Don. How she has all these brain washed followers is truly amazing.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2020, 01:42 PM   #87
KennyFSU
Captain
Rep
Drives: Lexus RC F

Garage List
"Hey all you cool cats and kittens!"
Appreciate 2
pz6193275.50
      04-06-2020, 01:46 PM   #88
obert