BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

03-31-2007, 09:26 AM   #1
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

Finnish "CarFreaks" Web Site

This is the best looking car site on the web that I’ve found. Ahem...aside from 2addicts of course.

Put together by a bunch of young Finnish car nuts, the site features their cars (natch), girlfriends,
trips through the Finnish country-side, and mod projects. They call themselves a "lifestyle society." Cool!

Gorgeous photography of (eg) Moogie’s Audi A3, Speedou’s MCoupe, Pasi’s M3, and many more great cars.

The cars are photoed as if they are part of the environment.
No hi-tech buildings/graffiti covered urban walls- they stay away from the glitz and glam and cliche’s of the way cars, especially hot ones, are portrayed.

Each day there’s a different full-screen photo on the home-page. Great graphics, smart use of fonts, and a real flair for web design. Especially nice for those with lcd screens.

I have the site on my toolbar. It’s the first thing I look at on the web every morning. You can see why.

CarFreaks : http://carfreaks.net
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2007, 10:34 AM   #2
Brookside
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 228i M-Sport

One of my alltime favorite cars...MCoupe. I couldn't resist posting this great shot from CarFreaks.
Some people think the car is butt-ugly....I love it. Pre-Bangle- it's like a Gremlin muscled out on steroids.
Feels like a tin can inside but drives like it's glued to the road. Fabulous car...
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2007, 07:32 AM   #3
bmwfreak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

I think carfreaks is my favorite car site out there, i've been visiting it religiously for years now, their photography and website design is unreal, and the cars they are using are just a dream come true...
      04-01-2007, 12:07 PM   #4
LonghornTX
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

i started visiting this website when they were some of the first to catch spyshots of the 4-door 130i a year or so ago. Beautiful photography :headbang:.
Appreciate 0